Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,499 members, 7,923,773 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 02:15 PM

What Kind Of Food Should I Give My Dog? - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / What Kind Of Food Should I Give My Dog? (673 Views)

Kind-hearted Vet Gives Pets Parting Gift Before They ‘go To Heaven’ ( Pics) / What Kind Of Food Can One Feed Lhasa Puppy / Help! See The Funny State Of My Dog's Ear (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Kind Of Food Should I Give My Dog? by huntinghunter(m): 5:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
My GSD just gave birth to six puppies for the first time. Kindly suggest the type of food I should give to her as this is also my first time.

Also how do i take care of the puppies?
Re: What Kind Of Food Should I Give My Dog? by MRDEE01: 5:15pm On Oct 24, 2021
don't try giving the puppies anything, breast milk is ok for them.
Try feeding the dog the normal food it's been eating,but increase the portion because she will be getting hungry per minute
Re: What Kind Of Food Should I Give My Dog? by huntinghunter(m): 5:27pm On Oct 24, 2021
She's not eating much bro and am scared she might not be able to breast feed the puppies if she's not eating.

MRDEE01:
don't try giving the puppies anything, breast milk is ok for them.
Try feeding the dog the normal food it's been eating,but increase the portion because she will be getting hungry per minute

(1) (Reply)

Pitbull Available For New Home / I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale / I Have Pure Breed Caucasian Puppies For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.