Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,189,992 members, 7,938,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 03:53 PM

Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time (25693 Views)

APGA To Ubah: A Man Who Couldn't Manage Private Business Can't Rescue Anambra / Unknown Gunmen Shooting In Nkwelle, Anambra This Morning (Video) / Sit-At-Home: Armed Autopiloters Threaten Residents Of Anambra This Evening (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by mamawa123: 12:44am On Oct 25, 2021
Don't believe Father Mbaka because that was the way he sold Buhari to us
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Ofolete: 12:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Mbaka could not tell this man to remove his cap in the church just because of money.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Nobody: 3:03am On Oct 25, 2021
AlexReports:
Maduka, the kind of governor needed to rescue Anambra this time - Fr. Mbaka

Dr. Godwin Maduka, the governorship candidate of Accord Party in the just to held Anambra election has been described as the kind of person that posses the right leadership quality Anambra State needs now to navigate out of its ugly situation.

The controversial clergyman, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka made this disclosure today Sunday Oct 24th at the Adoration ground in Enugu during the Bazaar event of Adoration Ministry tagged: "2021 Harvest, Thanksgiving & Bazaar Ceremony."

Also present at the event were the Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and his Ebonyi State counterpart, Dave Umahi among other dignitaries.

The clergyman did not mince words to declare that Maduka is highly qualified, judging from his antecedents as a medical practictioner, businessman, philanthropist and a man that has brought infrastructural development to his people.

Extolling Maduka's sterling virtues, Mbaka prayed for him while urging Ndi-Anambra to vote for a man that will work and bring the kind of change the State requires now.
If PDP have gave this man their ticket, they would have been very much in the race. The election would have been btw him and soludo.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Solsix(m): 3:13am On Oct 25, 2021
doggedfighter:
Personally I would have loved to give Maduka a chance.

Just that educated men dash hopes in terms of governance.

Willie Obiano and other state governor's are examples. Rubbished Peter Obi's efforts with siddon they eat attitude.

Which makes me doubt if Soludo will do any better.

Two Alexreports same event with different titles on the front page.

He must be paying handsomely.

Soludo is good but I will prefer valentine ozigbo
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Curious345: 3:24am On Oct 25, 2021
Solsix:

Soludo is good but I will prefer valentine ozigbo
do you even know Dr maduka ..

All you comrades are very attuned to thieves and slugs .

Who is ozigbo, Andy, Ifeanyi?

All criminals
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by BluntCrazeMan: 6:17am On Oct 25, 2021
AlexReports:
Maduka, the kind of governor needed to rescue Anambra this time - Fr. Mbaka

Dr. Godwin Maduka, the governorship candidate of Accord Party in the just to held Anambra election has been described as the kind of person that posses the right leadership quality Anambra State needs now to navigate out of its ugly situation.

The controversial clergyman, Rev Fr. Ejike Mbaka made this disclosure today Sunday Oct 24th at the Adoration ground in Enugu during the Bazaar event of Adoration Ministry tagged: "2021 Harvest, Thanksgiving & Bazaar Ceremony."

Also present at the event were the Enugu State Governor, Ifeanyi Ugwuanyi and his Ebonyi State counterpart, Dave Umahi among other dignitaries.

The clergyman did not mince words to declare that Maduka is highly qualified, judging from his antecedents as a medical practictioner, businessman, philanthropist and a man that has brought infrastructural development to his people.

Extolling Maduka's sterling virtues, Mbaka prayed for him while urging Ndi-Anambra to vote for a man that will work and bring the kind of change the State requires now.
I hate how politicians rush to go to Adoration Ground when Elections get closer.
Fr. Mbaka....
You're part of the problems in Nigeria for not telling these men the Blunt Truth.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Dammy2me: 6:18am On Oct 25, 2021
I have stopped take your words serious since the day of jonathan time
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Obyangel: 6:28am On Oct 25, 2021
The kind he decieved Imolites with. Valentine is our man.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by donnie(m): 6:34am On Oct 25, 2021
EmptyGarden:
Like Bubu abi? Oga face the work of God and leave politics for criminals o.

I wonder why he hasn't learned. Let him continue speaking boldly for the masses as he recently resumed doing instead of hailing who brings good donations.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by ablejesus26(m): 9:26am On Oct 25, 2021
Se na election wey Prof Soludo don win finish him dey talk about abi na which particular one?

Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by KEMSLAI: 10:17am On Oct 25, 2021
This mbaka guy no get shame sef�
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Bonavi: 11:46am On Oct 25, 2021
AntiBMC:
Mbaka has started again. He won't leave politics for politicians. This is the same rvbbish he did that ushered in this disaster we have as president.
Do u think Mbaka have ur time. He is way too big for ur type
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by slimghost(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Once you drop something, you come into Mbaka’s food books. It is well
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by KingDamzzy(m): 11:58am On Oct 25, 2021
Kemi Adetiba echoed the Father Mbaka character well in King of Boys 2 with RMD's character.

Give the church money and donations and your name will be sang to high heavens.
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by Solsix(m): 1:37pm On Oct 25, 2021
Curious345:
do you even know Dr maduka ..

All you comrades are very attuned to thieves and slugs .

Who is ozigbo, Andy, Ifeanyi?

All criminals
Maduka don't stand a chance with his accord unless he is contesting for his towns pg. He should go back to LA and stop wasting his money
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by danichima: 2:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
political man of god! nothing mbaka says moves me! fake to the core!
Re: Father Mbaka: Maduka, The Kind Of Governor Needed To Rescue Anambra This Time by AntiBMC(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Bonavi:
Do u think Mbaka have ur time. He is way too big for ur type

While I am way to big for ur type. I haven't got ur tym and imbecillic comments from people like you are inconsequential. Keep crying on my mention, maybe ur tears will change my comments to ur preference.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Rivers Panel Of Inquiry Indicts Former Governor Amaechi, Others / Governor Obiano Visits President Buhari In Abuja After Election Victory (Photos) / States Paying Ex-govs Jumbo Pensions Top Domestic, Foreign Debtors’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.