Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,419 members, 7,891,815 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 07:58 PM

Godly Advise To Hitch- Free Marriage. - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Godly Advise To Hitch- Free Marriage. (360 Views)

Please I Need Advise To Relocate My Family Frim UK Back To Nija / Sure Home Marriage Seminar: Raising Godly Children At 6:30pm / Godly Advice Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Godly Advise To Hitch- Free Marriage. by Daybor25(m): 7:10pm On Oct 24, 2021
Love is an emotion, a feeling. If you think love is blind, marriage will open your eyes. Love is a feeling; it is not tangible.

Don't marry a man because of his wealth or property. Marry a man who loves God. The scripture says, "The love Of Christ constrains us." A man who loves God will be faithful to you.

For a man to be faithful to his spouse, such man needs more than earthly love; it requires help from the Holy Spirit. True love is to stick with a woman all through one's life and we need God to channel His Spirit to help us.

We don't need love to be married. Love is not paramount to marriage. The Bible doesn't instruct us to marry whom we love; rather, we are asked to "love whom you marry." This means "love your wife".
You can be in love with the wrong person, but you must not be married to the wrong person.

A person can love the whole world, but can that person be married to the whole world? No, I believe.

There are people we love so much but cannot marry. In marriage, God commanded us to "love your wife" not before marriage, but it becomes a command in marriage

Am I saying we can go into marriage without love? No, definitely not. But love is not the ultimate thing to consider. We need more than love to succeed in marriage. Friendship, fellowship, intimacy and understanding are what uphold a union. They are the ingredients for a hitch-free marriage.

It's not what you feel for someone that will make you choose to spend the rest of your life with them. Rather, it is how compatible you are with them, even though you don't feel something strong yet.

What brings fulfilment in marriage is compatibility.

Secondly, You need to kill your fear. For marriage to work fear has to be dealt with in our mind and brain; we should stop processing failure from our brain to our mind.

FEAR is FALSE EVIDENCE APPEAR REAL. It is not real; it is nothing but a feeling.

The word of God says, "He has not given us a spirit of fear but of Sound mind, love and power." (2Timothy 2:7)
You need these elements - power, love and sound mind to conquer fear.
You can only get these three powerful elements if learn to trust in God's word and prayer.

Do not entertain fear in your heart. Have a strong belief that your marriage will work. No mater what happened because I'm depending on God's word not on false evidence appear real (Fear). Irrespective of what happens, put your trust in God's word, not on FALSE EVIDENCE APPEAR REAL.

Many ladies desire to marry wealthy men but can they notice those men when they have not made it or are still cocooned, growing, learning but with nothing.
Many Christian ladies are only going for what they can see with their physical eyes, not what is obtainable.
God bless you all.
G-martins Cares.

(1) (Reply)

Love-making Nuggets For Your Marriage / I Don't Want To Do This / What Are The Things To Do If I Want To Live Long ?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.