Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,898 members, 7,980,145 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 07:03 AM

The Amazing Whatsapp - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / The Amazing Whatsapp (223 Views)

From Zero To Massive Wealth - The Amazing Story Of Ken! / Finally Revealed! The Amazing Surefire Proof To Getting 100-200 Customers Daily / Polystar Profiled By The Entrepreneur Africa: Read The Amazing History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Amazing Whatsapp by Gospeltouch: 9:46pm On Oct 24, 2021
* On March 7 2021* I was playing PS 4 game with my friend, *Kelvin*

After like *35 minutes*, he said *" Emmanuel Gospeltouch* i want to go and cash out my *$100*

I started laughing at him because I thought it was our regular bet9ja.

This is because he is my good friend and both of us always play bet9ja every Saturday.

So when he said I want to go and cash out I started laughing because I thought it was our regular sporting betting.

He asked me,* ``Why are you laughing?*

I said you want to go and cash out but Chelsea has lost their match this weekend.

Which means the ticket has cut.

Immediately i heard that, he started laughing at me and asked me, guy you think I am taking about bet9ja here? *"Yes now"* I added
"what else will you go and the cash out for if not bet9ja?", I told Kelvin

He Said *" it has been more than 3 months now that I stopped playing bet9ja.

I asked him, so what do you mean by cash out if you don't have any tickets?

He said… Since I have been playing bet9ja, my ticket always cut.

so I decided to stop and do something meaningful that will be giving me "Sure" $1000 every month.

Then I asked him, what exactly are you doing?

He said, `` Do you know that green app *(WhatsApp)* on your phone? That's what I'm using to cash out every day. Emmanuel is like you don't truely understand me! When last have I come to borrow money from you?
*"Four months ago"* I answered
*"Thanks for you remembered. The truth now is that I can't ask you to Borrow me money again. Am now *cashing out on WhatsApp almost every day*
While we were busy talking, PayPal sent him an email that $100 had been deposited in his account.

I became very curious and asked how does it works?

He told me it requires little process.

I said even if it requires a long process I will do it.

Then he sent me a pdf and videos , he told me to go and read the book and also watch the videos.

I read the PDF and also watch the videos and it was loaded with valuable information.

It was mind-blowing to me because I discovered different ways to make money with *WhatsApp*.

After reading these PDF and watching the videos I started building my WhatsApp audience in the *right way* to get my *targeted audience*

https:///message/UGXREEYBR5BLB1

(1) (Reply)

8 Ways To Make Money With Your Mobile Phone / Need Daily Income, Think Popcorn... / Black Market Cash Rates

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.