Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,188,088 members, 7,933,649 topics. Date: Wednesday, 28 August 2024 at 10:45 AM

COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria - Health (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria (4836 Views)

COVID-19 Update For July 24 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For January 24 2021 In Nigeria / COVID-19 Update For October 24 2020 In Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
atonement12:

Mr. Ghoul (aka Illuminati PR officer), please, first kindly explain to us why your damned bosses are injecting adults with dangerous experimental gene therapy serum, then we shall promptly respond to your question.
undecided

See screenshot above
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 5:27pm On Oct 25, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See screenshot above
Where is your "screenshot"?
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
FreeIgboho:

See screenshot above
Nun pleads with parents to not give their kids over to the 'demons' pushing the 'diabolical' COVID jab
lifesitenews.com Oct.

— A Catholic nun made an urgent appeal Friday to parents, asking them not to allow their children to receive the abortion-tainted COVID-19 vaccines.

Mother Miriam of the Lamb of God, O.S.B., spoke out in an explosive new episode of her daily show Mother Miriam Live. Her comments come as the Biden administration has revealed a proposed nationwide plan to inject 28 million kids as young as 5 years old with COVID jabs.

Mother Miriam urged parents to refuse the abortion-tainted and experimental “vaccine” at all costs, but especially when it comes to their children, as the government is preparing to enforce an “approval” of the jab for minors. She said that “you have no right to turn your children over to anyone especially to evil.”

The nun decried the jabs as an “experimental bio-weapon” that has been proven to give extreme side effects to children who have participated in trials. “Not one of them [vaccines] have been proven to do anything except to cause harm and kill you,” she stated.

In fact, a recent report from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) showed that more than 21,000 adverse events, including 24 deaths, have been linked to children 12 to 17 years of age in the United States.

Mother Miriam described the campaign to vaccinate children as “100 percent diabolical” and appealed to parents. She added that if people choose to get the shot and “give it to your children, you are participating in evil that you think good will come. It will not. Death will come.”

Mother warned that “if your children take the vaccine, and they die from it now or eventually or have an adverse effect or effects, you are responsible.” She encouraged parents to take their kids out of any school system mandating jabs, and to “not allow your children to be the subject of these evil demons.”
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
atonement12:

Where is your "screenshot"?

I said see them ABOVE! I hope conspiracy hasn't turned you blind. Here it is again:

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by Krismas(m): 7:05pm On Oct 25, 2021
FreeIgboho:

But you were not there when Bobrisky was born a man, yet you believe he was born a man!
See below
grin Ur own is to be citing MUMU articles like as if u were there! grin Were u there? Have u been asymptomatic before? U were not there, so don’t talk wit muscle, talk small small grin

1 Like

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 7:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
FreeIgboho:

I said see them ABOVE! I hope conspiracy hasn't turned you blind. Here it is again:
Ori e ti daru!
What has this rubbish screenshot got to do with the question I asked?
"Long haul symptoms" my butt!
So, your bird-brained sense think it's morally sensible to inject people with this very dangerous experimental innoculation because of an anticipated future symptoms that may be completely unrelated to this glorified flu.
Thank you for wasting my time. angry
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
Krismas:
grin Ur own is to be citing MUMU articles like as if u were there! grin Were u there? Have u been asymptomatic before? U were not there, so don’t talk wit muscle, talk small small grin

Genius, I don't have to be there to know that FDA issued a communique again warning parents against vaccinating under 12
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
atonement12:
Ori e ti daru!
What has this rubbish screenshot got to do with the question I asked?
"Long haul symptoms" my butt!
So, your bird-brained sense think it's morally sensible to inject people with this very dangerous experimental innoculation because of an anticipated future symptoms that may be completely unrelated to this glorified flu.
Thank you for wasting my time. angry

You are waiting for vaccinated to drop dead within 2 years, which obviously they won't. After that what next? What will be your next conspiracy?!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 7:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
atonement12:

Nun pleads with parents to not give their kids over to the 'demons' pushing the 'diabolical' COVID jab
lifesitenews.com Oct.

— A Catholic nun made an urgent appeal Friday to parents, asking them not to allow their children to receive the abortion-tainted COVID-19 vaccines.

.”

Since when did Catholic Nun become a scientific title?
And since when did lifesitenews.com become a reputable news source??
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 11:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
FreeIgboho:

You are waiting for vaccinated to drop dead within 2 years, which obviously they won't. After that what next? What will be your next conspiracy?!
Mr. Satan soldier, I'm not waiting for you to drop dead, I already know you are a walking-dead. undecided
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 12:07am On Oct 26, 2021
FreeIgboho:

Since when did Catholic Nun become a scientific title?
And since when did lifesitenews.com become a reputable news source??

Olodo! Stop attacking the messengers, deal with their messages.
Is the information not factual,. Mr. Cheap demon? Or is there anything said about using aborted fetus that Pfizer has not confirmed?
Evil oniranu! Always trying to be clever by half.
Don't mention me again in your despicable life.
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 1:08am On Oct 26, 2021
atonement12:

Olodo! Stop attacking the messengers, deal with their messages.
Is the information not factual,. Mr. Cheap demon? Or is there anything said about using aborted fetus that Pfizer has not confirmed?
Evil oniranu! Always trying to be clever by half.
Don't mention me again in your despicable life.

Old FourElements has flipped his lid, and being the total loser he is, pulls the "Don't mention me again" card, knowing full well he can't stop anyone from mentioning him.
I only advice you use your head sometimes. There is no Illuminati out to depopulate the world. Many countries have a problem of low birthrate, yet they are the ones getting all the vaccines. Even China has gone from one child rule to 2, and now 3 - because there is not enough births. See below. Do you see any African country among them? STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!!

Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 1:13am On Oct 26, 2021
atonement12:

Mr. Satan soldier, I'm not waiting for you to drop dead, I already know you are a walking-dead. undecided

Back to sender.
How long has the vaccine been around? By your Prediction half the vaccinated should have dropped dead by now. Another failed conspiracy in a long list of failed conspiracies. Will your ilk ever learn? STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 3:41am On Oct 26, 2021
FreeIgboho:

[s]
Back to sender.
How long has the vaccine been around? By your Prediction half the vaccinated should have dropped dead by now. Another failed conspiracy in a long list of failed conspiracies. Will your ilk ever learn? STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!!![/s]

There shall not be a back to sender for you.
By you selling your conscience/soul, and joining your satanic Illuminati globalists friends to deceive humanity with this abominable fake.vaccine, against the wishes of the Lord Yehoshua HaMashiach, despite repeated.warnimgs, you have turned yourself into a "'walking-dead"! I
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 3:51am On Oct 26, 2021
FreeIgboho:

[s]
Old F has flipped his lid, and being the total loser he is, pulls the "Don't mention me again" card, knowing full well he can't stop anyone from mentioning him.
I only advice you use your head sometimes. There is no Illuminati out to depopulate the world. Many countries have a problem of low birthrate, yet they are the ones getting all the vaccines. Even China has gone from one child rule to 2, and now 3 - because there is not enough births. See below. Do you see any African country among them? STOP BELIEVING NONSENSE!![/s]!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by FreeIgboho: 4:49am On Oct 26, 2021
atonement12:

There shall not be a back to sender.
By you selling your conscience/soul, and joining your Illuminati globalists friends to deceive humanity with this abominable fake.vaccine, against the wishes of the Lord Yehoshua HaMashiach, despite repeated.warnimgs, you have turned yourself into a "'walking-dead"! I

You are the walking dead, believing nonsense!
Look around you sometimes and actually LOOK at the world you live in. Was Trump globalist Illuminati? Is Boris Johnson globalist Illuminati? Is Brexit globalist Illuminati? Through all those occurrences you moronically kept repeating Illuminati one world order!
USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES!!!
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by Lesliechester: 6:31am On Oct 26, 2021
I found the other one after posting this but thanks for the helpful instruction. Hopefully it didn't confuse you too much. They should write instructions on how to handle two questions on the same topic.

PrepaidCardStatus
Re: COVID-19 Update For October 24 2021 In Nigeria by atonement12: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
FreeIgboho:

[s]You are the walking dead, believing nonsense!
Look around you sometimes and actually LOOK at the world you live in. Was Trump globalist Illuminati? Is Boris Johnson globalist Illuminati? Is Brexit globalist Illuminati? Through all those occurrences you moronically kept repeating Illuminati one world order!
USE YOUR HEAD SOMETIMES!!![/s]

(1) (2) (Reply)

S / Photo – Enugu Woman Wakes Up In Mortuary 2 Days After Death. / I Need Advice On My Termination Please~ Postinor2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.