Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,977 members, 7,919,131 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 10:13 PM

*zainab Gave Him More Attention After He Presented A Gift To Her* - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / *zainab Gave Him More Attention After He Presented A Gift To Her* (244 Views)

Someone Gave Us This Pig As Gift / What My Fish Farm & Fishing Occupation Gave Me / Meet Zainab Eze, Student Who Owns 7 Acres Of Cassava Farm (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

*zainab Gave Him More Attention After He Presented A Gift To Her* by Abdullahi2016(m): 6:40am On Oct 25, 2021
*Zainab gave him more attention after he presented a gift to her*

Zainab was one of the beautiful girl during her secondary school days.

This young man fell in love with her, and he presented a gift for zainab.

�The connection became stronger.

�The gift makes zainab feel happier .

�The gift builds confidence for him.

�It also reduces anxiety from both party.
It evokes gratitude.

�The gift also promotes good karma.

�Most importantly , it spread LOVE.

Spreading love should be what we need to take serious, but obviously most of us find it difficult to do.

People will always say, which gift can I give Alhaji?

Come off it bro, Alhaji is rich , how much can you give a rich man.

Present Alhaji a beautiful gift, not only Alhaji, you have in-laws, you have parents, family and friends that you can present gift to.

As we have Ileya festivals coming in few months time.

We have decided to help people achieve some certain goals.

Which we organised a package where you will buy Cheap Ram ahead of Ileya, and we will take care of the Ram for you.

Then help you to send it to any location you want us to send it to.

Here is how the package works.

We have HUDA PACKAGE, this package allows flexible payment where you can spread the payment 3 times within Seven months.

You make your first payment before December, then the second payment by February, then the last payment by April, by July you will have a Ram worth minimum of 100,000.

Here is what you will pay for the Huda package, we budget 70,000 for the total package, for the cost of the Ram, the feeding fee for seven months, the cost of medications and our service fee.

Many people has been grabbing this offer except you.

Quickly pick your phone now and reach us on 09037703033 now!!!

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Invest In Livestock Farming / Cassava Available For Sale@75,000 Per Pick-up In Benue / Old Layers Available For Sale At Affordable Price For Resale.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.