Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,174,070 members, 7,890,522 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 03:22 PM

Share Your Experience - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Share Your Experience (217 Views)

My Cousin Is Tripping Badly, Please Share Your Experience / Have You Ever Been Humiliated For Visiting Your Crush? Share Your Experiences / Ladies Share Your Experience Nacking A Guy With Big Joy Stick(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Experience by Home94: 6:56am On Oct 25, 2021
I have never experienced dehydration or dryness but yesterday I had a fell off it.
I ate a big plate of rice yesterday's night and later took some pain drugs but during the course of the food I drank only little water which after ward I went to bed after taking my night shower , only to wake up in the middle of the night feeling hot and sweating so bad,my head was so hot and sweaty and my stomach was rumbling and sore,my throat was choking and I wasn't getting myself,
My room became so hot to my body ,I first rush to the toilet thinking it was the problem but it wasn't,I went back to my room and decided that if it continues like this,I only have to alert my parents to take me to the hospital that night,
Having thinking in my room,one mind suggested I took water ,I became so afraid ( because of one myth we all believe that when one is about to die and the person became so thirsty) I decided to take water no matter what it it, immediately taking the water and a few sip down my system,the headache, hotness,sweat, stomach ache, general weakness stopped,it really down on me it was DEHYDRATION and DRYNESS my room that was blazing hot sundely fet so cold and the first thing that happened to my system was that I benched immediately and regain myself.
I never never knew one can die of Dehydration and how it really is when the body needs fluid or water.
Share your own experience or story of dehydration or dryness of the body and how you handled it.
Re: Share Your Experience by Sonnobax15(m): 8:30am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed
Water is life bro.......When God said let there be light,and there was light,I believe he didn't neglect water as well......In fact,in the wilderness,it was water that God used to sustain the israelites when they became so dehydrated lipsrsealed. Please I don't wanna go more Biblical before nairalanders will begin to call me a pastor undecided

Re: Share Your Experience by Nobody: 8:36am On Oct 25, 2021
Nice

(1) (Reply)

I Need A Mature Woman To Marry / Please, Help Check This Site For Me, I Dey Beg / Order Your Super Trousers Now

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.