Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,439 members, 7,917,360 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 01:33 AM

The 11th Man Theory - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The 11th Man Theory (896 Views)

Women Are The Most Confused Set Of Creatures - 11th Man Theory / 5 Rounds Per Day ,and This Is The 11th Month / The Theory Of Male Attraction (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 10:55am On Oct 25, 2021
I saw this post https://www.nairaland.com/6819016/new-girlfriend-went-back-abusive
I quickly laughed and remembered this Theory

Must read cool

So what is the 11th man theory

From the movie “Love is”

“say there is a woman in a room with 10 men, and all 10 men are telling her how beautiful she is, and how amazing she is and they are lighting her cigarette and buying her drinks and just treating her like gold. Then all of a sudden in walks the 11th man, he takes one look at her and says “hey how ya doin'”, turns his back on her and starts talking to his boys,

THAT’S the guy she wants to be with, the 11th man, not any of the 10 men who were treating her well all night, but the one guy that couldn’t care less, why? Because for some reason women don’t want nice, they don’t want real, they don’t want to be treated well,

I mean not at first and sometimes not ever, and I think that’s crazy and I refuse to play that game …. get a girl by pretending that I don’t like her, I wanna be with a woman who’s real, who digs it when I’m nice to her, who doesn’t see that as weakness or take me for granted when I tell her that I think she is more amazing than anything else in the entire world, but unfortunately most women aren’t like that, they say they are, deep down inside they want to be, but … they’re not”

if a woman is in a room with ten guys who treat her nice and tell her she is beautiful and so on, but the 11th guy walks in and igores her. He does not care what she thinks and does not tell her she is beautiful and smart, but she will go after this guy because he is not trying to get to know her.
They said this is why nice guys never have relationships that last. This theory could apply to men or women, but in the movie it was about women.

I don’t subscribe to this, but I have seen some woman who seem to be attracted to the bad boy

thought it was interesting

Cc:seun
Cc: lalasticlala

1 Like

Re: The 11th Man Theory by Blacklion3: 10:56am On Oct 25, 2021
This is bright

1 Like

Re: The 11th Man Theory by Yilma: 10:57am On Oct 25, 2021
Funny Enough this Keeps repeating it self
Majority of women Don't want a nice guy

1 Like

Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 11:02am On Oct 25, 2021
Yilma:
Funny Enough this Keeps repeating it self
Majority of women Don't want a nice guy
Always reoccurring
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 11:03am On Oct 25, 2021
Blacklion3:
This is bright
cool
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 11:05am On Oct 25, 2021
22o62021
Come and read this smiley
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Sonnobax15(m): 11:12am On Oct 25, 2021
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: The 11th Man Theory by siofra(f): 11:44am On Oct 25, 2021
If the 11th man is rich and handsome then I'll pay him attention but if he's not then he can eat my shit.
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Sonnobax15:
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
You get cool
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 12:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:
If the 11th man is rich and handsome then I'll pay him attention but if he's not then he can eat my shit.
What if all of them were rich
Re: The 11th Man Theory by siofra(f): 12:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Flamees:

What if all of them were rich

If he's handsome.
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 12:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

If he's handsome.
What if all of them are handsome
Re: The 11th Man Theory by siofra(f): 12:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
Flamees:

What if all of them are handsome

Is he super intelligent?
Re: The 11th Man Theory by Flamees(m): 2:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
siofra:

Is he super intelligent?
What if All of them Have First class

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Men Cheat? / / Pastor Wife And Village Doctor Cught In Bed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.