Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,804 members, 7,886,154 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 12:37 AM

God: The First And Last Person Standing - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God: The First And Last Person Standing (247 Views)

Apostle Suleman ‘Considering’ Standing As Omoyele Sowore’s Surety / Pastor Alph Lukau Tells Woman Best Friend Standing Beside Her Is Her Problem / ChitChat on GOD, The Architecture of Life & its Universe (Derailing Encouraged) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

God: The First And Last Person Standing by tfrancis(m): 12:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
"For his anger endureth but a moment; in his favour is life: weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning." - Psalms 30:5

God loves you but dislikes sin. He doesn’t want you to live in sin but in righteousness through Christ our Lord. His telling you today that though am angry at you, I want to favour you with new life if you can turn a new leaf. In his favour is life. See what happen to this adulterous woman in the bible. John 8:2-12, When all odds was against her, Jesus stood & saved her from sins & accusers.

He’s your creator. He’s your first and the last. I call him the first and the last person standing. Even if everyone forsakes you is always there for you. Psalms 27:10 says, "Even if my father and mother abandon me, the LORD will hold me close." – NLT.

Turn a new leaf and let him be all you’ve got. He will save you, and defends you.

(1) (Reply)

Ooni Of Ife Dazzles Prophet Joshua Iginla With 10 Cows To Celebrate Mother’s Bur / Inability Of Human Governments To Bring Lasting Happiness. / CAC Living Water Daily Devotional 3rd November 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.