Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,739 members, 7,898,616 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 July 2024 at 03:47 PM

E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store (424 Views)

Publish Your Android App On Play Store / Most Simplified Salvation Prayer Points Guide 2018 Now On Play Store / My Messanger App(siomkpo) Is Live On Play Store (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by thelakunle: 3:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigeria finally launch her own crypto app

Don’t forget to visit my YouTube channel and subscribe ���

https://m.youtube.com/channel/UC9e48sm7nwfusDuKhZYvsig

Re: E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by LUGBE: 3:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
If it is for the good of the masses good but if it is another ploy for politicians to steal us dry,God we hand them over to you.
Re: E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by Freestainworld(m): 3:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nigerians need to boycott this eletronic currency to show displeasure over crypto ban in the country, they can't fool the people all the time.
Re: E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by wharlay23(m): 4:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
I pray so
Re: E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by stanliwise(m): 6:45pm On Oct 25, 2021
Mtchew
Re: E Naira Now On Play Store And App Store by honeycandy(f): 8:10am On Oct 26, 2021
Will this reduce the price of beans?
Will it reduce the price of gas?
Will it reduce prices of food stuffs?

If not, RIP E-naira.

(1) (Reply)

Please Review My Website / Please Is Your Youtube Go App Working? / Reasons Why You Need A Magento 2 Mobile App For Your Online Store

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.