Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,767 members, 7,879,331 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 04:21 PM

Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet - Foreign Affairs (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet (17767 Views)

Ecuador Declares State Of Emergency As Narcotics Gang Leader Escapes From Prison / Sudan Military Foils Coup Attempt, Dozens Of Soldiers Arrested / Sudan Military Has Seized Power (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by chrisvic007: 4:09pm On Oct 25, 2021
Trimjos:
Those are men with huge balls.

If you want such to be replicated in Nigeria, hit LIKE, if No, hit SHARE

I am 100% certain that you are either an ipob or an apologist of an unnamed, failed political party and must be below thirty years. Otherwise, you would not call for a military coup in Nigeria.

It is only an ignoramus that will be calling for or justify a military coup. Remember that the late general sanni abacha is still sending millions of dollars to Nigeria from where he warehoused it.

3 Likes

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by kingmsookwagh(m): 4:10pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Shame on Nigeria Military!
WHT do you expect? When you have cowards ND sycophants forming gallant.

I pay homage to the days of Gideon Orkar, Vatsa, Chukuma Nzeogo Kaduna etc. That was when we have Men in our military that were able to decide their destinies.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Abujason: 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2021

AND OUR OVER-FED, CORRUPT, MUMUMMADU BUHARI MILITARY JUST SIDDON THERE DEY LOOK INSTEAD OF SAVING OUR COUNTRY. NA FOR CIVILIAN BODY DEM GET STRENGTH.
SPITS ON NIGERIAN MILITARY.

USELESS PEOPLE!

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by kirbby(m): 4:13pm On Oct 25, 2021
problem
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by emilo2bad: 4:14pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
You think Nigerian military is foolish like you

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Nobody: 4:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Mumu man!

What good did the past Military coup leave you with?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by tayour917i(m): 4:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Seems Sudanese likes the new general and are in support of the coup because most of them here In Dubai have been jubilating and celebrating today

how come... no be naija u dey?
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Babaken(m): 4:29pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ecowas looters call themselves presidents will start condemning it whyyyy they will not speak against Injustice against their fellow president.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Blackdisciple(m): 4:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Muyiwaipere:
Seems Sudanese likes the new general and are in support of the coup because most of them here In Dubai have been jubilating and celebrating today

They are not oo, they are even protesting against the army

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by BluntCrazeMan: 4:39pm On Oct 25, 2021
lasisi69:
undecided
The Endtime Warrior..
You're Back??

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by almarthins(m): 4:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
seeker121:
Needed in one West African country headed by a clueless General.

If military take over do you think it would change anything ?
Most of you weren't born or still too young when Nigerian military were in power. At least I witness babagida, abacha and abdulsalam' administrations all of them were just as cluesless as this one called buhari. No headway with Nigeria army

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by lasisi69(f): 4:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
The Endtime Warrior..
You're Back??
lol... Brah, been here cheesy

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by wman(m): 4:58pm On Oct 25, 2021
Anybody wishing the same for Nigeria isn't sensible. It's the likes of Buratai and other corrupt generals that will take over. Nothing will change and things will even get worse. It will be massive looting and stealing with no accomplishment to show for it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by ostartruth: 5:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
THIS I JUST HEAR 30 YEAR RULE. Walahi we Africans are greedy and selfish. They would have killed the devil
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by BluntCrazeMan: 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
lasisi69:
lol... Brah, been here cheesy
Come back with the Endtime naa..

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by seeker121(m): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
Noo I wasn't born then maybe some of you guys always think you are talking to under twenty.Besides what was our external debt figures then, inflation rate,cost of living and the security situation of the country then.Let me tell from military to civilian administration Buhari is the worst among them all.They can only come when the civilian aren't doing the needful.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by lasisi69(f): 5:03pm On Oct 25, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
Come back with the Endtime naa..
lol... I'm good cool
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by AyelalaOo(m): 5:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
God when?
When will Nigeria own new coup happen again.
Make dem con commont all these nonsense slaves so called democratic leaders.
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Festflor: 5:15pm On Oct 25, 2021
Excellent.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by oshonwambada: 5:21pm On Oct 25, 2021
matm:
At least hisory has taken record.Crrent affairs question:Who is the current Sudaneese leader? Answer:Abdel Fattah Al -Burhan.
Among the military,there good ones.If he performs well,he will still have people's support even though it's military.
Anbel fatah is a well known notorious guy in sudan.he is even part of the sovereign council piloting the affairs of the country since omar al bashir was removed.
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Tywo2018: 5:24pm On Oct 25, 2021
South Sudan will be Laughing them now God you are Great. Since the day Prophet T.B Joshua step in South Sudan. He prophesy and said in His words that he ought to have come to the Country that God spoke to him that not yet but soon he receive go ahead He said the Land will prosper that Sudan will be jealous of South Sudan.
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by macrodata(m): 5:38pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
Abeg oh, no let them hear you. They are worse than civilians. The military we had then is not the same we have now.
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Vireani79: 6:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

The military is a northern military
U want a coup that puts a northerner in power
Oga we don't need that now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Cnach: 7:00pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:
They are not Nigeria military but buhari military
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by faste: 7:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
kolnel:
Those are men with balls.
I hope our army general can do the needful and take the mannequin out of Aso Rock. I can't even imagine Tinubu as the next president. those people are very corrupt.
The type of democracy we practice is too expensive, thats why people like Dino Melaiye keeps buying those cars.
The military are not saint either..Abacha loot is still being recovered 26 years. after!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by ogbonti: 7:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jaysleeves:
Democracy is 100 times better no matter what. Those of us who witness the military junta/ rule will never wish for it to happen again.

How is a civilian administration 100 times better than the military?

PLEASE COMPARE and CONTRAST - Under Buhari, as a civilian president;

1. The Fed Govt. disobeys court orders just like the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, the court orders the release of Gani Fawehinmi and the SSS kept him there- likewise the court orders the release of Dasuki - Buhari kept him in prison

2. he Fed Govt. can not solve political assassinantions - the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, politicians like Kudirat Abiola, Suliat Adedeji were assassinated and there were near attempts at the lives of Goddy Ibru and Olu Onagoruwa without conclusive investigations - likewise in democratic dispensation, the likes of Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Ahmed Gulak, Funso Williams etc were murdered without conclusive investigations

3. the Fed Govt. misappropriates funds just like the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, there was massive corruption to the extent that the Late Col Abduallahi Wase who died in a plane crash had a tank full of forex loaded at the back of his father's house as the father revealed it to Abacha just to be safe - likewise in civilian dispensation - we have seen millions of dollars floating at unihabited residence of Ikoyi, snakes swallowing money and Gandollar shamelessly receiving bribe on tape

4. the Fed Govt. has a rubber stamp legislative arm of governemnt that will not "ruffle the feathers" of the C-in-C. Whatever he sends there gets approved - up to foreign loans and incurring useless debts. Under Abacha, the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) was the rubber stamp legislative organ of military officer loyal of the Junta, as they all did the bidding of the Head of State.

5. the Fed Govt. disobeys court orders the military to kill defensless protesters at Lekki firing live ammo - Under Abacha, the military killed pro-democracy June 12 protesters with impunity.

6. the Fed Govt. under Buhari failed to adopt federal character in his lopsided federal appointement, giving the upper hand to his Fulani kinsmen - There was no military regime in Nigeria that has Buhari's record of Nepotism. Not even in 1984 when Buhari was military head of state was he courageous to adopt nepotism as a state policy.

Let me stop here for now until I get your response - so what is the DIFFERENCE between Military Rule and Civilian Rule in Nigeria ?

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Hotspotbro(m): 7:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jaysleeves:
careful what you wish for young man. Be sensitive to words.. you never know who's reading.
Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Ladiesdoctor(m): 8:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Kriss216:

Excuse me!
I don't think if there is military in naija

Its just a political party called Soja.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Jaysleeves(m): 9:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
ogbonti:

How is a civilian administration 100 times better than the military?

PLEASE COMPARE and CONTRAST - Under Buhari, as a civilian president;

1. The Fed Govt. disobeys court orders just like the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, the court orders the release of Gani Fawehinmi and the SSS kept him there- likewise the court orders the release of Dasuki - Buhari kept him in prison

2. he Fed Govt. can not solve political assassinantions - the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, politicians like Kudirat Abiola, Suliat Adedeji were assassinated and there were near attempts at the lives of Goddy Ibru and Olu Onagoruwa without conclusive investigations - likewise in democratic dispensation, the likes of Bola Ige, Harry Marshall, Ahmed Gulak, Funso Williams etc were murdered without conclusive investigations

3. the Fed Govt. misappropriates funds just like the military under Sani Abacha - For example Under Abacha, there was massive corruption to the extent that the Late Col Abduallahi Wase who died in a plane crash had a tank full of forex loaded at the back of his father's house as the father revealed it to Abacha just to be safe - likewise in civilian dispensation - we have seen millions of dollars floating at unihabited residence of Ikoyi, snakes swallowing money and Gandollar shamelessly receiving bribe on tape

4. the Fed Govt. has a rubber stamp legislative arm of governemnt that will not "ruffle the feathers" of the C-in-C. Whatever he sends there gets approved - up to foreign loans and incurring useless debts. Under Abacha, the Provisional Ruling Council (PRC) was the rubber stamp legislative organ of military officer loyal of the Junta, as they all did the bidding of the Head of State.

5. the Fed Govt. disobeys court orders the military to kill defensless protesters at Lekki firing live ammo - Under Abacha, the military killed pro-democracy June 12 protesters with impunity.

6. the Fed Govt. under Buhari failed to adopt federal character in his lopsided federal appointement, giving the upper hand to his Fulani kinsmen - There was no military regime in Nigeria that has Buhari's record of Nepotism. Not even in 1984 when Buhari was military head of state was he courageous to adopt nepotism as a state policy.

Let me stop here for now until I get your response - so what is the DIFFERENCE between Military Rule and Civilian Rule in Nigeria ?
My friend it's not about quoting events you read on history books... If indeed you witness any military rule you would not say this.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by Kirkman: 9:32pm On Oct 25, 2021
RIP Jerry Rawlings. If he were a Nigerian he would have done the needful for us.

1 Like

Re: Sudan Military Declares State Of Emergency After Coup, Dissolves Cabinet by ogbonti: 11:22pm On Oct 25, 2021
Jaysleeves:
My friend it's not about quoting events you read on history books... If indeed you witness any military rule you would not say this.

you have no idea what you are saying - I was there during SAP riots of 1988 in Benin City with Col. Tunde Ogbeha as governor of Old Bendel State - under IBB regime. We were at the forefront at UNIBEN gate protesting down to Uselu and then New Benin Market then Ring Road - with Prof. Andrew Onokeroraye as VC. I guess you were not born then grin ... yeye Indomie generation saying I read my own experience on history books

OGA before you divert attention to wetin I no ask you - kindly tell us, WHAT IS THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN PRESIDENT BUHARI CIVILIAN GOVERNMENT AND GENERAL SANNI ABACHA MILITARY JUNTA ? what the DSS did at Abuja High Court shooting tear gas inside the court room during Sowore's trial - did anything like that crude behavior happen under General Sanni Abacha ? TELL US grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nobody Dies After Two Planes Full Of Skydivers Crash In The Air / 3-year-old Michigan Boy Kills Self With Gun / Donald Trump Raises £1bn For His New Social Media Platform To Rival Twitter

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 111
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.