Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,820 members, 7,918,643 topics. Date: Monday, 12 August 2024 at 01:20 PM

What Is The Best Device To Block Noise While Studying... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / What Is The Best Device To Block Noise While Studying... (310 Views)

What Is The Best Device To Block Noise While Studying... / Threat To Block My BVN: Please Help. / ESUT Lecturer Punishes Students For Making Noise While He Was Making Call (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Is The Best Device To Block Noise While Studying... by planetpgold(m): 3:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Timothy Here Again,

How was your weekend? I hope you used it to study very well.

Now, let's continue in our study method series that will aid your exam success in a few weeks' time.

A student was recently asked... What is the best way or device to block noise while Studying?

To answer the above student correctly,

I want to emphasize that we are basically not disturbed by a uniform noise but our enemy is occasional distractions.

So, closing the window, shutting the door and using earplugs are okay, but there are a few drawbacks when you are doing that (like fresh air is much less in the room). So, I think it is important to self-train ourselves to RECEIVE DISTRACTIONS AS PART OF NOISE.

That will help your concentration build up steadily with the passage of time.

Moreover, you will not miss a few urgent calls and information in the process. We must move around in the room while studying (avoiding a prolonged sitting posture).

There are people who use music and songs to mask noise and distractions. That helps but I would avoid recommending that in general. That also lowers concentration and our deep thinking ability suffers during that period.

Still, writing your November Diet Exams? Get your Simplified and Comprehensive lecture videos. Call or Chat Admin on 08082366372, 08090820787, 08106989785, 08055828090, 08085835127
Or

Click on the link below to write the exams even though it is one course so that you won't give an excuse for the next diet.

https://ican.platinumgoldsolutions.com

Dedicated to Your ICAN Exam Success,

Tim Jibodu, FCA

*PlatinumGold 360 Solutions...* Your online, offline ICAN ACCREDITED Lecture Videos That Help ICAN Students Pass Their ICAN Exams Faster, Easier & Cheaper @ One Sitting, Even If You Have Failed Before or Just Starting

Available in: *Android *Desktop *Downloadable Versions*, for: -ICAN -ATS -CITN -CIS -CIPM

Re: What Is The Best Device To Block Noise While Studying... by AlmaIganishire: 9:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
What you need is Oraimo Freepod 3 trust me on this.

(1) (Reply)

Oyo Govt. Suspends Student Whose Mother Hired Thugs To Beat Up Teachers / Usip Is Offering Tuition Free Courses! Apply Now / How Much Is UNILAG School Fees 2021/2022 Academic Session

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.