Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,959 members, 7,949,275 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 02:52 AM

Take A Look At This, What Comes To Your Mind When You See This (pic) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Take A Look At This, What Comes To Your Mind When You See This (pic) (344 Views)

What Do You Say In Your Mind, When You Greet People And The Don't Answer?? / Look At The Snake Killed By My Friend Today / What Was The First Thing On Your Mind When You Asked Your Girlfriend Out (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Take A Look At This, What Comes To Your Mind When You See This (pic) by CACL: 4:26pm On Oct 25, 2021
I saw a tiktok video about rainbow as a symbol of God's promise after He destroyed earth with rain and storm.
But LGBT community choose it as their identity.
Video source

https://vm.tiktok.com/ZM8fMFF4d/
And the comments got on the video got me thinking:

@trapkatakuri:I miss the time when rainbow's were just rainbow's

@football_editz_and_clipz:Remember when we were younger we used to colour everything rainbow � because we thought it was cool but now we if we do it we get called gay�

@chopper_d_uzamaki:I can’t make anything rainbow without people calling it or me gay anymore.�

@almightyprime:We must take back our rainbow

@tea.slurper.kermit:Fr bro, why they have to ruin everything

@vallonator:Apparently everything rainbow is gay now. I got a rainbow ice cream and my step sister called me gay ☹️

@iaintthatmfdumb:Right? Like they ruined it

@katietdm_:The gods promise � and lgbt rainbow �️‍� have a similar amount of colours but gods promise has more colours

@petsey:Man's bouta get cancelled by the people with negative braincells �

@user48vm2ldgbv:i’m gay and thought this was funny yall sensitive�

@bangyoutube82:people who disagree get no girls, literally

@xx_mommysboy_xx:Which is why they should change it , I find it ironic they use such a color pattern , made by god , who treats homosexuality and other stuff as sins

@xo.ayah.xo:now i get called gay when i say i like raimbow.

Re: Take A Look At This, What Comes To Your Mind When You See This (pic) by Holumhidey(m): 4:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
Noah and his gay sons
Re: Take A Look At This, What Comes To Your Mind When You See This (pic) by WoundedLamb: 4:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
Except in cases like the military, a group of people adopting a certain color as their identity has never and should never stop anyone from using the color in question. If, as a man, you're afraid of using the rainbow color cause someone might call you gay, then you're not even confident about your sexuality. Those saying they ruined the rainbow concept just hate gay people and see everything they do as wrong. People are proudly homophobic, so there's no need to make it look as if rainbow has suddenly become so important to them and is, therefore, the bone of contention.

Such people would gladly put on clothes that have the illuminati eye of providence or the horned goat symbol without blinking an eye, but believe that gay people have made the rainbow symbol impossible to use. The truth is, regardless of the color or colors they adopt, they'd still be homophobic people out there who'd claim they've spoiled the color for them. Anything to call the dog a bad name.

#Tolerance #LiveAndLetLive #SayNoToDiscrimination #Peace #Love #Unity #Equality #Inclusiveness #Pride

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

BREAKING: APC zones 2023 president to the south. / Two Boys Died At A Beach While Swimming On Christmas Day In Benue State (photos) / (VIDEO)- Armed Robbers Attack Bullion Van At The Idi Akpe Axis Of Iwo Road, Ibad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.