Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,389 members, 7,971,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 09:37 AM

Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers (24660 Views)

Don’t Carry AK-47 - Bala Mohammed Begs Herdsmen / #SackBuhari: Lai Mohammed Begs Nigerians To Pardon Buhari Over Certificate / The #AmaechiTapes And The Low Budget Lai Mohammed Called Tolu Ogunlesi - Reno (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by kirbby(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
so he need that so muchto lie
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by olatade(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Baba wan hammer him share
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Christmasdon(m): 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

MUST U BRING IN ETHNICITY INTO THIS.
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Revere27: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Nonsense he needs more money to get lying machine to as to be dishing us next year back to back. angry
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Xbs1: 5:42pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Maxymilliano(m): 5:43pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lol ... Election is around the corner and Lai Mohammed need to build his war chest to fight his political battles in his home State, Kwara

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by bonnyhope: 5:44pm On Oct 25, 2021
Paddy paddy govt

Felllaaaa has said it all
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Champneys: 5:46pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ideally here is no reason to fund a pathological liar to fuel more lies and deceit.
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by seyz91(m): 5:47pm On Oct 25, 2021
me too

infact all naija ministries and agencies and departement are just useless
Oyiboman69:
I'm still trying to find the usefulness of this ministry to be honest...and to see any importance in lai's led one is even more difficult....
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by xtiansarc: 5:49pm On Oct 25, 2021
He urged Nigerians, hard hit by the effect of Mr Mohammed’s propaganda over the years, to rally support for the ministry, pledging that rather than remove a penny from the budget proposal, the House will add to it.

na this last part off me, the balls on this old fools sha
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Artisticity1: 5:51pm On Oct 25, 2021
So he was expecting to get the same budget with a whole ministry of sports? shocked

Some people no get shame.
You still go dey ask to know how much China dey pay their own ministry. China and Nigeria na mate?

I'm not even sure his brain knew he said this.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by shopwiser: 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lawmakers.... Oya slash this mf budget asap
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by STEWpid(f): 5:52pm On Oct 25, 2021
Blackfire:
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

Both name "Lai" and "Mohammed" has no meaning in Yoruba language and culture.
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by michoim(m): 5:55pm On Oct 25, 2021
Which one is propaganda budget! Haters have lost their senses...
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Nobody: 5:56pm On Oct 25, 2021
He dey find money to take save face come 2023 in kwara state
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by TheDevilIsALai: 5:59pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lai draws over 70 million naira monthly to run his office.

Note: This running cost is not to run the ministry but his office.

He has been drawing 70million naira monthly since he was appointed Minister.

By now he would have accumulated nothing short of 5billion naira to run his lying office. This is aside salaries, allowances and DTA he draws every single month. Not forgetting kickbacks from all contracts awarded under his ministry.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by stedmark(m): 6:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
Instead of adding or removing a penny why not remove him instead
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Freegift75: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
SensualMan1:
That's what a nation that has refused to grow deals with. This old fool gat no business in government, unfortunately these are the idiots that have mortgaged the future of Nigerian youths.
Tinubu is an ediot!
Lai Mohammed is an ediot!
Buhari is an ediot!
Osibanjo is an ediot!
Ahmed lawan is an ediot!

Remember Nnamdi Kanu called Buhari an ediot and landed in Prison....be careful o

I dey watch you
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Skillsnigeria: 6:06pm On Oct 25, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Donjovinco: 6:07pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why is he crying. In fact the should zero it.you may also want to know the children of ANKIMS Came from Africa,meet you in history
https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/25/some-facts-that-shows-that-anak-descended-from-niger-delta/
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Donjovinco: 6:08pm On Oct 25, 2021
Why is he crying. In fact the should zero it.you may also want to know the children of ANKIMS of Jericho in CANAAN Came from Africa,meet you in history
https://jovinletter.com/2021/10/25/some-facts-that-shows-that-anak-descended-from-niger-delta/
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Germi9: 6:17pm On Oct 25, 2021
When time for Money matters comes you see them being very pro active
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by bayelsaowei(m): 6:25pm On Oct 25, 2021
They should slash his useless budget...what he knows best is to strangulate the media.. nonsense..

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Lawalemi(m): 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Ole. They will not approve it for him
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Brushstrokes20: 6:33pm On Oct 25, 2021
Yes o, don't slash lai budget o....

SCRAP HIS DOOMED, USELESS, PROPAGANDA MINISTRY undecided

ENOUGH OF NONSENSE!

3 Likes

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 25, 2021
You asking China?
What is the population of China?
What's their revenue compared to ours?

Why compare only when it suits your narrative?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Daboomb: 6:35pm On Oct 25, 2021
'Lateef' Mohammed, we cant be wasting our Resources on the foolish Lies you spill each time you open your Mouth.?
Go and find another JOB.
It is LAI that was employed but it is LATEEF that is begging for Money! shocked grin
Which kind of Fraud be that
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by johnmartus(m): 6:36pm On Oct 25, 2021
Lai Muhammed represent good people of Nigeria...stop hating on Yoruba.
Blackfire:
grin

Yoruba people eeehhh

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by macrodata(m): 6:40pm On Oct 25, 2021
AntiBMC:
Imagine this show of shame. Going to ask Chinese Minister of information how much his ministry receives. The answer he gave Lai alone is an indication that Lai doesn't know what his job is, talkless of what national security is about. And he was foolish enough to tell us about the reply he got. C0w people bringing shame to UAR since 1960.

Is he looking for more money to hire more bmc miscreants? As if we don't have enough of them already.
You took the words out of my mouth. I don't think he understands the gravity of that question and the implications of spewing such idiocy to public hearing.

Even the Chinese man will have to logde that comment as a complaint to his country's security. They will start to spy on him and consider him a spy too.

2 Likes

Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by TemmyT002(m): 6:41pm On Oct 25, 2021
What's your usefulness in the first place except to lie and lie?
Re: Don’t Slash My Budget - Lai Mohammed Begs Lawmakers by Ojayk(m): 6:57pm On Oct 25, 2021
The way "We" compare our borrowings and other liabilities with far developed nations in our bid to justify the unnecessary but intentional debts we put ourselves into (via our leaders) makes say .....Kai.

When these nations were about 61 years post independent, were they borrowing like we do now?

Was their societies filled with leaders that were not and could not be held accountable by the societies they served?

China's information budget is and should be an issue of national security because of their level of development, level of responsibility their government owes and delivers to her citizenry, not forgetting the trust, confidence and sense of responsibility their citizens owes and delivers to China as a nation.

Is Nigeria as a nation close to these to her citizens, going by the current insecurity and sectional agitations going on in Nigeria now?

Has the Minister tried justifying how he utilised the allocations given to him for his ministry since he came into office to the Masses?

This 2022 own will still go same way like others, even worst than others going by his Public fight of lack of trust between him and his state governor and the upcoming 2023 elections.

Nigeria politicians needs to earn Nigerians trust first before expecting them to buy into their quest for needs to borrow amongst other liabilities.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Current Epileptic Power Supply, How Is The Situation In Your Area? / Lawan, Shekarau, 8 Other Senators Sponsored No Bill In 1 Year / Buhari, Osinbajo To Spend ₦3.4 Billion On Feeding, Travels in 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.