Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,903 members, 7,872,931 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 04:38 AM

Reactions As Tiwa Savage Shares Fearful Message To Fans Amid Tape Saga - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reactions As Tiwa Savage Shares Fearful Message To Fans Amid Tape Saga (611 Views)

Tiwa Savage's First Outing After Sex Tape Saga, Visits Sujimoto Company / Tiwa Savage Enjoys #Somebodyson Challenge Amid Sex Tape Saga (Video) / Tiwa Savage Shares Throwback Photo: "When My Bumbum Was Bigger Than Bombay" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reactions As Tiwa Savage Shares Fearful Message To Fans Amid Tape Saga by Powelandnn: 9:01pm On Oct 25, 2021
"Mummy you won’t die” – Reactions as Tiwa Savage shares fearful message to fans amid tape saga

Award winning singer, Tiwa Savage has penned down an emotional message to her fans, following tape saga.

The artiste in a recent post on Instagram, stated that people will be happy when she leaves the world.

She tagged the world a “cruel” place while recounting her dad and Obama’s DMW’s death and how she felt so bad about their demise.

However, she added that despite the fact that their deaths hurt her badly, she takes solace in the fact that they are no longer in this cruel world.

In her words;

“I was sad at the passing of my dad and 44 but at least they are no longer in this cruel place. Some people will be happy when I am no more”.
https://loadedpulse.com/mummy-you-wont-die-reactions-as-tiwa-savage-shares-fearful-message-to-fans-amid-tape-saga/

(1) (Reply)

Funny Pictures Of Wizkid And A Fan / Wahala! Bobrisky Bash Haters Over Exposed Pictures Of His Real Face / Tonto Dikeh Alleged Prince Kpokpogri Is Sleeping With His Married Sister (see Tw

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.