Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,997 members, 7,942,581 topics. Date: Saturday, 07 September 2024 at 12:51 PM

How To Build A Whatsapp E-commerce Store - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / How To Build A Whatsapp E-commerce Store (337 Views)

See How To Become A Whatsapp Group Admin Without Anyone Making You An Admin. / How To Automatically Add All Contacts In A Whatsapp Group To Vcf File / Learn How To Build A Fuelless Generator And Make Money This Year (video)!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Build A Whatsapp E-commerce Store by Izukenhills: 9:31pm On Oct 25, 2021
Let me teach you the business ideal

This is what many are using to cash out real big now. Just because it's New. Yeah, that's just the new bae in town �

You can now have a FULLY FUNCTIONAL E-COMMERCE STORE ON YOUR WHATSAPP without writing a single line of code, it's free and in less than 20 minutes you're done�

You heard me right!

It's very easy to create. Even my Grandma in the village can do it with her phone while resting under the mango tree�.

Not a joke �

Creating a WhatsApp e-commerce store is very easy and does not require any single skill.

This is the money-making idea I want to give you.�

You can monetize this WhatsApp e-commerce store in two ways. (other ways may come up later)

1: Teach people how to create a WhatsApp e-commerce store.

2: Build a WhatsApp e-commerce store for online business owners and other people that may need it.

Do a Facebook search, you'll see that people are charging #6,000 ($15) to teach how to create a WhatsApp e-commerce store.�

And charges #2,000 ($5) to build a WhatsApp e-commerce store for business owners.

This is something you can set up in less than 20 minutes and it doesn't require any digital skills.

People pay to have this kind of information and I'm revealing it for free.

Utilize this opportunity and make cool cash.

Check it out below

https://izukendigital.com/how-to-create-a-whatsapp-e-commerce-store-with-vepaar/

(1) (Reply)

Trezor Hardware Wallet | The Original & Most Secure Bitcoin Wallet / Inside Jack Dorsey’s Btrust Members’ Plan To Facilitate Financial Freedom / Cyber Security Risk Assessment - Cyber Security And Risk Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.