Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,784 members, 7,875,938 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 03:52 AM

Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos (16995 Views)

Awwalu Salisu, Kano Keke Rider, Gets ₦250M Scholarship / Obasanjo Turns Keke Rider, Picks Passengers / Boy Places Shirt For Senator Akpabio To Walk On, Gets N500K To Buy New One (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Sleekfingers: 11:41am On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Handsum64: 11:44am On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
They should tell Nigerians the truth, he is indirectly funding his bokoharam boys. Trust northerns at your own peril.
Pervert infidel
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by babaalagbo1(m): 12:24pm On Oct 26, 2021
I love this ...nothing beats upholding your good name and integrity,,oruko rere san ju wura ati fadaka lol,A good name is better than silver and gold
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Jamesbiodun(m): 12:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
They are hiding something we don't know
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by AlexB300: 12:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartPolician:

Northern Christians are one million and one times more sincere than those in the South. When you meet Christians from core states in the north (where they have an insignificant population like Gombe), you will see those who really understand Christianity.

Most of us who are Christians from the south were born into Christian families and tend to take it for granted. Christians from the core North are constantly facing persecutions and tend understand the essence of Christianity more than the rest of us.
I understand. I Aint a southerner tho
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Ijaya123: 12:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Searchingvictor:
The same 100k story?

Bloggers no even get true info, confusing guys everywhere

I don't think so. This happened in Sokoto. The other story happened in Kaduna
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by eflintsone(m): 12:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
They should tell Nigerians the truth, he is indirectly funding his bokoharam boys. Trust northerns at your own peril.

Listen to the trash you are spilling out

Keep your hate to yourself

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by EzekielAkins: 1:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
I don't understand oooo.... Na 100k una talk for the first story fa�..
So which is which biko??
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Positivepoint(m): 1:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:

Or funding Ipob/ESN
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Geeman2006: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:

Why the unnecessary painment. tongue
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Nobody: 2:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
onthehill:

https://igberetvnews.com/1404152/sultan-sokoto-rewards-keke-rider-returning-missing-n500k-owner-jos-photos/

This sultan has not been our most…beneficial but in some instances he has done the right thing l.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Coolgent(m): 2:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:

Your unnecessary hatred to Northerners will not improve your situation
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by OpeyemiOlayemi: 4:07pm On Oct 26, 2021
That is a very good one
realstars:
That guy has don exactly what i would have don.
we sill have some good people like ne in the country.

1 Like

Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by OpeyemiOlayemi: 4:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Actually, the keke rider has done the right thing. We shouldn't take what doesn't belong to us in order to avoid God's wrath and anger. I pray that we'll always find God's mercy in all our ways in Jesus mighty name. Ohh Yess!!! Amen in Jesus mighty name. Amen in Jesus mighty name. Hallelujah hallelujah be to God in Heaven. Ohh Yess!!! Amen in Jesus mighty name. Hallelujah!!!
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Sunday2021: 6:05pm On Oct 26, 2021
Bewiseedet:
The opposite is the case. I'm tired seeing illitrate northerners here. They should stay and develop their forest.
remember when Arewa youths gave you people quit notice? Your red Cap chiefs had to travel to Kano and kaduna to beg.
A day is coming where you will be shown the way out.
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by ThatFairGuy: 6:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sorry, not Northerners. Honesty is one of the attributes of a good Muslim. We have those who can and who have returned such in South as well. I can speak of South West
Candidlady:
Northernerz are honest and trustworthy
Re: Sultan Of Sokoto Rewards Keke Rider For Returning Missing N500K To Owner In Jos by Teripaul(m): 7:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
For dix buhari reqime. Pesin return 500k to d owner? grin grin grin. . . . .D man has a pure and good heart o. . Chai. . Imagine a whole 500k . . . .

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Isaac Nkole Kicks As Kalu Hosts National Exco, Fuels Defection Rumour / Yusuf Bichi Lobbying To Be Nigerian Ambassador To Saudi Arabia After Retirement / Fayemi Mourns Tragic Passing Of Herbert Wigwe And Others In Helicopter Crash

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.