Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,608 members, 7,944,804 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 04:31 AM

Picture: Surfing Dangerously! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Picture: Surfing Dangerously! (853 Views)

Pun Site: Happy Surfing / Germans Surfing In River During Winter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by Seun(m): 2:03am On Jul 25, 2007
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by dashkk(m): 4:35am On Jul 25, 2007
this one is not between the devil and the deep blue sea BUT is IN the MOUTH of the DEVIL and inside the sea blue sea.
seun,this guys will die in spirit,soul and body. cry cry cry
mercy!!! cry cry
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by otuwe(f): 9:23am On Jul 25, 2007
seun are those not dolphines.

but they dont kill now so why is kk saying they wud die in spirit soul and body.

they no fit die even if they do no be the dolphines go kill them. more like their fear wud kill them before the dolphines get to them grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by nawa1(m): 9:40am On Jul 25, 2007
i wonder oo, when dolphines begin to kill?

do not mistake them for sharks, dolphines are very friendly and playful.
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by dashkk(m): 11:06am On Jul 25, 2007
na wa:

i wonder oo, when dolphines begin to kill?

do not mistake them for sharks, dolphines are very friendly and playful.
they dont kill.yes but if it you na wa you must die immediately grin
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by dashkk(m): 11:15am On Jul 25, 2007
but they don't kill now so why is kk saying they would die in spirit soul and body.

@otuwe
see as you are if you have meet the thing face to face,you and na wa are only brave in writing but not action.
try to go on vacation if you are use to it winkand go and meet it,even when a day-born fish will threaten you untill you meet your grandfather cheesy
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by nawa1(m): 11:41am On Jul 25, 2007
_kk:

they don't kill.yes but if it you na wa you must die immediately grin

i no blame u, abi u nava hear say i from niger delta, weh don see seas, dolphines and even sharks b4? so nothing go shake me to touch or play with dolphines

but you, i know say if you encounter with crayfish for even a stream, fear go kill you embarassed
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by dashkk(m): 1:58pm On Jul 26, 2007
@ na wa
you are at the RIVERS does not make you to live inside the RIVER geting to the extent of playing with what you called your[i] privelege toy[/i]
Re: Picture: Surfing Dangerously! by cecipopula(f): 2:06pm On Jul 26, 2007
Na wa o

(1) (Reply)

A Smile! / God's Photo Shoot. / 12 Men And 22 Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.