Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,190,076 members, 7,939,322 topics. Date: Tuesday, 03 September 2024 at 11:17 PM

Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope (890 Views)

The Antichrist Will Be A Gay World Ruler? / Creationist Propaganda And Misinformation... / CBN Bank Verification Number Is The Antichrist's Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 03, 2011
Posted on June 2, 2011 by WF WHITE

It is absolutely amazing when you take a look at what is happening in the world today, and I have to remind myself often that the Bible prophesied these things. The Jewish apostle Paul was speaking in the Spirit (Holy Spirit) when he wrote this:

Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils; (1 Timothy 4:1)

First of all let me say this, that I do not believe in the ”Once Saved, Always Saved” doctrine which is taught by people such as Charles Stanley. I posted an article (http://soulrefuge.org/2010/08/22/charles-stanleys-once-saved-always-saved-teaching-refuted-by-jesus-christ-himself-2/) a while back, which I encourage you to read. If the Spirit of God inspired Paul to warn us about those who would depart from the faith, then it IS going to happen even as it is written.

The Madness And Deception Of The Vatican And The Pope

With that being said, let me quickly give you the latest from Rome, where the present Pope Benedict XVI has entrusted the “church” and the whole world to “Mary’s maternal intercession.”

VATICAN CITY, 1 JUN 2011 (VIS) – The traditional procession and Rosary marking the end of the Marian month took place in the Vatican Gardens yesterday at 8:00 in the evening. The procession wound from the Church of St. Stephen of the Abyssinians to the Grotto of Our Lady of Lourdes ,  .

The Holy Father concluded by “entrusting the Church and the world to Mary’s maternal intercession”, asking for “the gift of always knowing how to embrace in our lives the lordship of the One who by his Resurrection conquered death”.

If you search the scriptures you will not find anything that even remotely looks like the Vatican and the Catholic Church. You will not find Jesus, or his disciples ever mentioning praying to Mary and seeking her intercession. You will not find the disciples of Jesus ever mentioning the need for a Catholic Mass to satisfy the justice of God, for sins committed against him. No, they knew that the perfect sacrifice happened when Jesus Christ died on the cross. They were all about the preaching of the Gospel of Jesus Christ, and they did not even need a big building or Cathedral to do that. They knew that the true Body of Christ was a spiritual family, just like the Lord said. (Matthew 12:48-50) They were born again of the Spirit, and the Spirit of truth testified to them about Jesus (not Mary) (John 15:26, 16:13)  The idea of a Vatican with it’s own coin system, and it’s Swiss guards and buildings filled with idols would have been foreign to them. The idea of world leaders and politicians flocking to Rome to have “an audience” with the Pope would not be something that would have associated with Biblical Christianity.

I posted another article “Pope Declares Being Catholic Meant Belonging To Mary” just to show you the demonic stronghold that “Mary” has on the millions of Roman Catholic people. There are many articles on this blogsite about the falsehood of Rome including articles about the deception of the Catholic Mass, the more than 100 curses (anathemas) that the Church of Rome against Christians who disagree with their false teachings, the false teaching of Purgatory and more. The Roman Catholic Gospel has it’s own curse upon it because it is NOT the Gospel of Jesus Christ. (Galatians 1:8-9) It is downright scary that we are living in the day where ministers are being seduced by that false system.

It was not too long ago (1986) where the former Catholic Pope John Paul II gathered religious leaders from all over the world for his peace meeting at Assisi, Italy. You had people from Islam, Buddhism, “Christianity”, Judaism, Hinduism and even witchdoctors gathered to pray together to the “same God.” Pope John Paul II even smoked a peace pipe with these people at that meeting. I can only describe that as SPIRITUAL INSANITY! I have written in the past about the compromisers such as Billy Graham, Chuck Colson, the TBN Network, and others and there is no question that they have influenced many millions in their own compromise with the very same issues.

Did you know that you can actually purchase Catholic Rosary Beads at the so called “TBN Christian Network”? I am not kidding you and here they are for SALE  ONLINE at the TBN Website. The Spirit of the living God delivered my wife Cathy and I out from that very deception of Mary worship, and both of us were regular prayers of the rosary UNTIL the Lord saved our souls. here is my testimony on VIDEO. Jesus told us to leave, and here is TBN selling that stuff in their online store! Sound the alarm for the sake of truth! Roman Catholicism is NOT of the Lord, but many have been seduced into believing that it is, because of the great inroads that Satan has made inside the church.

Catholics please read all catholic articles on this beloved brothers blog :

http://soulrefuge.org/
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Mpetempe(m): 1:08pm On Jun 03, 2011
You said Catholic is not of the lord, is of who?

Why not face your church and stop discriminating and condeming.
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by EMILO2STAY(m): 11:51am On Jun 04, 2011
That little horn with the eyes and mouth of a man, that which accused and persecuted the saints for claims of heresy, that which attemted to change times and laws, i can go on and on. But little by little the truth will gradually unfold about the pope and his satanic rulership.
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Joagbaje(m): 6:47pm On Jun 05, 2011
The catholic believes in God. But the Antichrist will not believe in any God. So it's not from Vatican
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Rich4god(m): 9:17pm On Jun 05, 2011
The church z waxing stronga, Jst kip up wt ur condemnatn, u wl gt tayad n surprisd.
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Nobody: 9:33pm On Jun 05, 2011
Joagbaje:

The catholic believes in God. But the Antichrist will not believe in any God. So it's not from Vatican

First you get it wrong on the wealth and prosperity gospel and now on the catholic church. undecided undecided

Are you sincere about your comment that the anti-christ does not believe in GOD ? And did you also know that there are many anti-christs and not just one. What they have in common is working against the purposes of Jesus Christ the annointed one  undecided

"Dear children, this is the last hour; and as you have heard that the antichrist is coming, even now many antichrists have come. This is how we know it is the last hour. They went out from us, but they did not really belong to us. For if they had belonged to us, they would have remained with us; but their going showed that none of them belonged to us."

An anti-Christ is basically anyone who works against the anointed one Jesus who is building the church of GOD through the Holy Spirit.

Anyone who does not build with Jesus scatters and there are many false prophets who are scattering the sheep of GOD in these end times.

"He who is not with me is against me, and he who does not gather with me scatters." - Matthew 12:30

The  deception is so deep because  anti-christs ( those working against Christ including prosperity pimps etc ) spring up from within the church. Yes, the enemy from within, that's why we have so many deceivers like TB Joshua, the POPE, Todd Bentley and hordes of other deceivers.

"I know that after I leave, savage wolves will come in among you and will not spare the flock." - Acts 20:29

But the catholic church is the harlot mother of them all.

Matthew 24:5 For many will come in my name, claiming, 'I am the Christ ( God's anointed one ) ,' and will deceive many.

Matthew 24:24 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform great signs and miracles to deceive even the elect--if that were possible.

Mark 13:22 For false Christs and false prophets will appear and perform signs and miracles to deceive the elect--if that were possible

How on earth can you possibly be misleading your flock to associate with that mother of all harlot churches, the one that esteems Mary to the level of the divine, the one that bows before idols and practises abominations.

"The woman was dressed in purple and scarlet, and was glittering with gold, precious stones and pearls. She held a golden cup in her hand, filled with abominable things and the filth of her adulteries ( adultery with the world ) This title was written on her forehead: MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT THE MOTHER OF love-peddlers AND OF THE ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH,  And there came one of the seven angels which had the seven vials, and talked with me, saying unto me, Come hither; I will shew unto thee the judgement of the great LovePeddler that sitteth upon many waters: With whom the kings of the earth have committed fornication, and the inhabitants of the earth have been made drunk with the wine of her fornication" (Revelation 17)

The Universal Harlot Church will not appear out of thin air, as the plans for this organization are as old as the antediluvian civilization itself. Tragically, many well-meaning, sincere individuals are falling prey to the vast deception of Satan's Universal Harlot Church. Also, many so-called Christian organizations are becoming accomplices to the impending Universal Harlot Church. A true Christian must and will study to become established in Bible Doctrine (II Tim. 2:15)
Re: Antichrist Propaganda and The Pope by Enigma(m): 11:31pm On Jun 05, 2011
^^^ Interesting piece on the antichrist http://www.keyway.ca/htm2004/20040711.htm

(1) (Reply)

Christmas Spirit And Islam / Advise Need From All Holyspirit Filled Christians / Nigeria Will Go Higher —adeboye

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.