Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,120 members, 7,973,777 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 06:34 AM

Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality (582 Views)

How We Can Curb Sexual Immorality In Our Society / Rev. Dr. Chidi Okoroafor Suspended By Assemblies Of God Over Sexual Immorality / Daddy Freeze: If An Engaged Couple Have Sex, It Is Not FORNICATION! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Donchris3(m): 12:23am On Oct 26, 2021
This things are what we cause a lot of christians trouble in the kingdom of God
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Kobojunkie: 12:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Donchris3:
Later now you go lie say na karma you dey sell. undecided
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 8:22am On Oct 26, 2021
The immorality in the church is the biggest problem in the body of Christ

Pastors are not even teaching the word to the glory of God instead they teach to separate the congregation from their possessions

If you read Isaiah chapter 1:11-17 you will understand that it is not a new occurrence.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 2:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Donchris3:

Not so!

Lack of knowledge of God, Lack of Trust in God, having confidence in themselves, having hopes in other men, trusting their strength, intelligence, beauty, certificates and money, envious of other people, wishing evil on others, laying traps for others etc.

All these things also afflict those who visit churches.

And those who visit Churches are not the same as Christians!

Christ Followers do not do these things and are above them all and have overcome them because they Truly have Christ!

But any who doeth any one of these things, surely doth not have Christ in him.

1 Like

Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 2:30pm On Oct 26, 2021
Franzinni:
The immorality in the church is the biggest problem in the body of Christ

Pastors are not even teaching the word to the glory of God instead they teach to separate the congregation from their possessions

If you read Isaiah chapter 1:11-17 you will understand that it is not a new occurrence.

The body of Christ can not be immoral therefore, where is this immorality complained about?

It IS ONLY AMONG PEOPLE WITHOUT CHRIST WHO HAVE BUILT UP TO THEMSELVES AND FOR THEMSELVES SOMETHING THEY CALL CHURCH!
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by MaxInDHouse(m): 3:20pm On Oct 26, 2021
Donchris3:

NO! It's pride that will deprive many people because Christianity doesn't guarantee perfect human life rather what it entails is the ability to humbly accept correction when necessary! smiley
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 4:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

The body of Christ can not be immoral therefore, where is this immorality complained about?

It IS ONLY AMONG PEOPLE WITHOUT CHRIST WHO HAVE BUILT UP TO THEMSELVES AND FOR THEMSELVES SOMETHING THEY CALL CHURCH!
don't always try to be right for being right sir, when I said the body of Christ I mean what it is at the moment ...If you spent the time to understand me you won't need to argue the obvious, you might think you are defending your faith but you are borderline fanatical and it's very unhealthy, do you think I need someone to tell me that the body of Christ is devoid of immorality ? When I used that description, it was intended to speak to the situation as it is and as it has been perceived. If you are hungry for likes I will understand but I really care about the decay that is happening in the church of today. Thank you.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 6:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Franzinni:
don't always try to be right for being right sir, when I said the body of Christ I mean what it is at the moment ...If you spent the time to understand me you won't need to argue the obvious, you might think you are defending your faith but you are borderline fanatical and it's very unhealthy, do you think I need someone to tell me that the body of Christ is devoid of immorality ? When I used that description, it was intended to speak to the situation as it is and as it has been perceived. If you are hungry for likes I will understand but I really care about the decay that is happening in the church of today. Thank you.

I understand what you had in mind BUT I believe and know that things should be properly kept in their True Places, So THAT THE TRUTH OF GOD SHINES UNDISPUTABLY BRIGHTLY.

And what is the Truth?

1) The churches you refer to which commit these Unrightnesses ARE NEVER CHURCHES OF GOD.

There is no Unrighteousness with God and in God and Unrighteousness, Is Never Permitted nor Permissible.

2) Any who doeth Unrighteousness can not be properly and Truly called a Christ Follower aka Christian and should not be called so.

A Church Attendant or Church Goer is more Accurate.

It is Wrong Full to ascribe Christians with Immorality whereas in Truth Christians and immorality are incompatible.

This is The Truth that needs to be laid bare.

And I do not say these things because of Likes (if anything people hate me because I say these things) but I say it because it is needful especially in these days of Prophets of Lies, that the Pure and Undiluted Truth Be Raised Up for the whole world to see.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 6:50pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

I understand what you had in mind BUT I believe and know that things should be properly kept in their True Places, So THAT THE TRUTH OF GOD SHINES UNDISPUTABLY BRIGHTLY.

And what is the Truth?

1) The churches you refer to which commit these Unrightnesses ARE NEVER CHURCHES OF GOD.

There is no Unrighteousness with God and in God and Unrighteousness, Is Never Permitted nor Permissible.

2) Any who doeth Unrighteousness can not be properly and Truly called a Christ Follower aka Christian and should not be called so.

A Church Attendant or Church Goer is more Accurate.

It is Wrong Full to ascribe Christians with Immorality whereas in Truth Christians and immorality are incompatible.

This is The Truth that needs to be laid bare.

And I do not say these things because of Likes (if anything people hate me because I say these things) but I say it because it is needful especially in these days of Prophets of Lies, that the Pure and Undiluted Truth Be Raised Up for the whole world to see.
then why don't you go to the so called churches that are using the Church of God for things of the flesh and to make money and to take the name of God in vain and uphold the truth ? Not come here and be trying to be the self righteous knight. I don't need to be nitpicky about the message as long as it is well understood. Many churches today even though they have perverted the message of Christ, they are still churches to those who believe they are and your opinion is just your opinion to them. When I express myself I take that to consideration and so when I say the church is corrupted I know who I am talking to. I hope you understand my position.

Anyway keep on the good fight and God bless.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 7:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
Franzinni:
then why don't you go to the so called churches that are using the Church of God for things of the flesh and to make money and to take the name of God in vain and uphold the truth ? Not come here and be trying to be the self righteous knight.

First, I would be the one trespassing (Breaking The Law) when I go to their territories to tell them that they are still not different from so called atheists.

They do the same too.

And we all know that Christ said that we should not be as they (heathens, atheist, regular Nigerians, the world) are.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 7:11pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

First, I would be the one trespassing (Breaking The Law) when I go to their territories to tell them that they are still not different from so called atheists.

They do the same too.

And we all know that Christ said that we should not be as they (heathens, atheist, regular Nigerians, the world) are.

John the Baptist, the greatest man born of a woman according to Jesus was not mincing words when he spoke to the Pharisees and co. I don't think you should be too remember Jesus Christ didn't hide his disgust with the people who were selling in the house of God. He took action in fact, so if you are a soldier in the Lord's army, you shouldn't be concerned about what they feel but about telling them the truth ...not monitoring nairaland for error correction. I am on the same fight and I am not going to be on nairaland but instead I will rather quote the bible and make videos that can reach a wider audience ...that is the way I think is best . All the same I understand your perspective.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 7:26pm On Oct 26, 2021
Franzinni:
John the Baptist, the greatest man born of a woman according to Jesus was not mincing words when he spoke to the Pharisees and co. I don't think you should be too remember Jesus Christ didn't hide his disgust with the people who were selling in the house of God. He took action in fact, so if you are a soldier in the Lord's army, you shouldn't be concerned about what they feel but about telling them the truth ...not monitoring nairaland for error correction.

cheesy If you look closely, you would see that both Christ and John rebuked the people FROM LAW FULL GROUNDS AND TERRITORIES (PUBLIC PLACES) and not their Personal Territories.

THEY DID NOT TRESPASS!

Therefore I can not and should not!
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

cheesy If you look closely, you would see that both Christ and John rebuked the people FROM LAW FULL GROUNDS AND TERRITORIES (PUBLIC PLACES) and not their Personal Territories.

THEY DID NOT TRESPASS!

Therefore I can not and should not!
Christ rebuked them right in the synagogue
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Franzinni:
Christ rebuked them right in the synagogue

True! But the Synagogue IS A PUBLIC PLACE. It did not belong to any specific human being.

Therefore, Christ was Indeed on Law Full Grounds and thus, Trespased None.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Donchris3(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
MaxInDHouse:

NO! It's pride that will deprive many people because Christianity doesn't guarantee perfect human life rather what it entails is the ability to humbly accept correction when necessary! smiley
noted
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Donchris3(m): 8:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

Not so!

Lack of knowledge of God, Lack of Trust in God, having confidence in themselves, having hopes in other men, trusting their strength, intelligence, beauty, certificates and money, envious of other people, wishing evil on others, laying traps for others etc.

All these things also afflict those who visit churches.

And those who visit Churches are not the same as Christians!

Christ Followers do not do these things and are above them all and have overcome them because they Truly have Christ!

But any who doeth any one of these things, surely doth not have Christ in him.
noted
Kobojunkie:
Later now you go lie say na karma you dey sell. undecided
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Franzinni: 3:51am On Oct 27, 2021
Dtruthspeaker:

True! But the Synagogue IS A PUBLIC PLACE. It did not belong to any specific human being.

Therefore, Christ was Indeed on Law Full Grounds and thus, Trespased None.
synagogue is a public place? How did you reach the conclusion? It belonged to no one? Well I know you have gotten the message and if not let me spell it out ... stop being a Jonah, if you have a message to preach go all out and spread it not being an auto correct on nairaland unless that is your lot.
Re: Fornication, Adultery And Sexual Immorality by Dtruthspeaker: 4:45am On Oct 27, 2021
Franzinni:
synagogue is a public place? How did you reach the conclusion? It belonged to no one?

I would like to be corrected here, does the Synagogue like TB Joshua's own, kicc, Christ embassy belong to a certain person?

Franzinni:

Well I know you have gotten the message and if not let me spell it out ... stop being a Jonah, if you have a message to preach go all out and spread it not being an auto correct on nairaland unless that is your lot.

As I said earlier, these are the days of Lies, BUT THE PUREST TRUTH UNDILUTED TRUTH, NEEDS TO BE RAISED HIGH UP.

The Ancient Landmarks have been Removed and the foundations of the earth is out of course.

But i will try to point them out or put them back.

(1) (Reply)

Dreaming Of Chickens - Dream Meaning And Interpretation / To Those Who Refuse To Listen To The Holy Prophet Sent To Them. / The Ambition Of Spirits; How To Know If You Are A Minister Of Darkness

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.