Stats: 3,174,461 members, 7,891,906 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 July 2024 at 10:18 PM

How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? (1580 Views)

Can A Prostitute change and Become A Good Wife? help please / Celebrating A Good Wife / "Good Wife Is One Who Build House & Use Husband As C Of O" - Man. See Reactions (2) (3) (4)

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Kobojunkie: 3:32pm On Oct 26, 2021
zedegit:
I know. Nevertheless good food is important to me.
If good food was of importance to you, you would have taken cooking classes in order to become that good cook for yourself. What seems of greater importance to you here is not the good food but the having of a free slave to give you good food. undecided

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by slickycee: 3:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
OP ladies that can cook are out there.
Maybe you're not attracting those type, but they're.

So stay patient and keep searching, because it would be worth it..

One thing I learnt about people that can cook.
One small trick that hasn't failed me..

This is it.

So me and a lady goes to a restaurant to eat, the lady that makes remarks about the food, things like the meat wasn't cooked well, the food is well spiced.

That lady can cook.

They usually make comments about the food , they tell you how they would have cooked the meal..

Like they understand food.

10 times 10 this works.

Not the ones that can't say much about the food.
It's either sweet or not.
Even a boy can tell the difference

But when the lady starts saying things like the oil Is too much, the.chicken wasn't seasoned properly.

I will just be looking at her and be asking questions deep in my mind am smiling because I know this lady understands food.

OP try it.
Take ladies out to eat Cooked food and just observe the conversation from there.

If she's just saying how much she loves the food without giving any cooking details abeg she's not the type .

Go to restaurants and eat cooked food not shawarma, suya or those snacks

Eat food with a lady that didn't cook the meal and listen to her comments

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by BRATISLAVA: 3:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:
You no dey tire??

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwww

I can understand, sha. Lamentations of an advanced bachelor.

If you had been chaste in your youthful years, you wouldn't be here sharing your frustrations through writing.

Lol.

Please, stop tickling people in public.

@bolded: what is an advanced bachelor? Asking on behalf of nighttime newspaper stands.

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Nobody: 3:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
zedegit:
I have had the misfortune of seeing ladies (sister in law) that cook terrible meals.
Some don't know how to make eba as they pour water into the dry garri and dish out the nonsense with garri seen that hot water didn't touch littered on it. This makes the eba hard. To cook soup is a problem; in fact I am looking for how to sanitize my stomach.

How then can a brother meet a lady that cooks well before saying I do since Christianity frowns at cohabitation. Should I change location in search of a good wife?
By being a good husband.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Magnoliaa(f): 3:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Lol.

Please, stop tickling people in public.

@bolded: what is an advanced bachelor? Asking on behalf of nighttime newspaper stands.

Lmaoo. cheesy Bachelors that are way into their 30s to that 40 ish.

Not shaming sha. But that dude is fond of creating topics like these. Hopefully sourcing for other spinsters that might message him. And that's not wrong. But imagine putting a lens to women's bad habits and 'unwife-ableness' while he's yet to snag one himself.

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by NtiObaEneke(f): 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
zedegit:
I have had the misfortune of seeing ladies (sister in law) that cook terrible meals.
Some don't know how to make eba as they pour water into the dry garri and dish out the nonsense with garri seen that hot water didn't touch littered on it. This makes the eba hard. To cook soup is a problem; in fact I am looking for how to sanitize my stomach.

How then can a brother meet a lady that cooks well before saying I do since Christianity frowns at cohabitation. Should I change location in search of a good wife?
So you are an evening newspaper?

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by BRATISLAVA: 4:02pm On Oct 26, 2021
Magnoliaa:

Lmaoo. cheesy Bachelors that are way into their 30s to that 40 ish.

Not shaming sha. But that dude is fond of creating topics like these. Hopefully sourcing for other spinsters that might message him. And that's not wrong. But imagine putting a lens to women's bad habits and 'unwife-ableness' while he's yet to snag one himself.

Those are even younger bachelors. cheesy Some are 50, never been married and still playing in the short grass. But heavens forbid we scrutinize such a happy go lucky sower.

Bachelors and their ways. Always pointing fingers to deflect truths from themselves. He will tell you he can still snag one at 70. Eww!

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Magnoliaa(f): 4:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
BRATISLAVA:

Those are even younger bachelors. cheesy Some are 50, never been married and still playing in the short grass. But heavens forbid we scrutinize such a happy go lucky sower.

Heaven forbid oh, sis. Lmao. grin

Bachelors and their ways. Always pointing fingers to deflect truths from themselves. He will tell you he can still snag one at 70. Eww!

It is never ever their faults or responsibility. Leave them na. Make dem continue to dey deceive themselves with 'men have no expiry date.'

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by crackhaus: 4:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:
Whatever you do, don’t lower your standards to fit the inadequacies of Nigerian woke women.

It is a strange thing if a young African woman cannot cook simple native dishes. Unacceptable.

Nobody is asking for a chef or slave. She should be able to prepare a decent meal when she has the time, finish.

Single Women who desire marriage should not deceive themselves. If you are not undeniably beautiful and sexy, then you most likely will not find a suitor willing to overlook your inability to cook. There are things you can get away with using beauty privilege. God help you if you’re not that fine or your character is not worth it.
I don't think beautiful/sexy women who are looking to get married can get away with NOT being able to cook.

Perhaps if they were needed just for fvcks or to be kept as side-chics, then they could get away with it.

But if one was looking to settle down, then she better be able to cook.

Some women can get away with not being able to find their way around a kitchen at the beginning of their marriage, but by the end of the 2nd year of marriage their eyes dey clear. cheesy

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by crackhaus: 4:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
slickycee:
OP ladies that can cook are out there.
Maybe you're not attracting those type, but they're.

So stay patient and keep searching, because it would be worth it..

One thing I learnt about people that can cook.
One small trick that hasn't failed me..

This is it.

So me and a lady goes to a restaurant to eat, the lady that makes remarks about the food, things like the meat wasn't cooked well, the food is well spiced.

That lady can cook.

They usually make comments about the food , they tell you how they would have cooked the meal..

Like they understand food.

10 times 10 this works.

Not the ones that can't say much about the food.
It's either sweet or not.
Even a boy can tell the difference

But when the lady starts saying things like the oil Is too much, the.chicken wasn't seasoned properly.

I will just be looking at her and be asking questions deep in my mind am smiling because I know this lady understands food.

OP try it.
Take ladies out to eat Cooked food and just observe the conversation from there.

If she's just saying how much she loves the food without giving any cooking details abeg she's not the type .

Go to restaurants and eat cooked food not shawarma, suya or those snacks

Eat food with a lady that didn't cook the meal and listen to her comments
Wonderful.

Why not just invite her over and have her cook something for you, OR visit her and see what she offers you to eat?

You want to carry naija girl to a restaurant and judge her cooking ability by the commentary she makes about the food served there? grin

You will just be deceived.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by AfroKnight: 4:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
crackhaus:

I don't think beautiful/sexy women who are looking to get married can get away with NOT being able to cook.

Perhaps if they were needed just for fvcks or to be kept as side-chics, then they could get away with it.

But if one was looking to settle down, then she better be able to cook.

Some women can get away with not being able to find their way around a kitchen at the beginning of their marriage, but by the end of the 2nd year of marriage their eyes dey clear. cheesy

I didn’t say or even imply that. Just stated the reason some men are willing overlook poor culinary skills.

And some men actually overlook that cos they married a trophy.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by mariahAngel(f): 5:03pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:
If good food was of importance to you, you would have taken cooking classes in order to become that good cook for yourself. What seems of greater importance to you here is not the good food but the having of a free slave to give you good food. undecided

There's nothing wrong with looking for a wife who can cook.
There are people who no matter how hard they try, cannot cook a decent meal.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by crackhaus: 5:04pm On Oct 26, 2021
AfroKnight:

I didn’t say or even imply that. Just stated the reason some men are willing overlook poor culinary skills.

And some men actually overlook that cos they married a trophy.
I see...
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Kobojunkie: 5:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:
There's nothing wrong with looking for a wife who can cook.
There are people who no matter how hard they try, cannot cook a decent meal.
First of all, anyone can cook. So long as the person can read and follow instructions, he or she can cook, albeit not like a master.

Second, those who don't want to learn, should instead hire a cook instead - pay someone to do it. A wife is not meant to replace the need for a servant or a slave - a paid help. A wife is meant to be a companion , a partner in the relationship. undecided

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by zedegit: 9:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kobojunkie:

You are very silly. For your information I can cook well but I believe a woman should cook for her family as our mothers did.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by luemas007: 11:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

Its a pleasure to be here. To all the men in the house finding it difficult to find a GF most especially those who are ripe and overripe for marriage. It can be difficult most times especially for the shy types, introverts, low financial status guys when trying to ask your crush out.

I have been into this shoes several times. Felt so disappointed thinking if it was bad luck or something. But after self-study and deep studies about the opposite sex, i realized it was way far from bad luck or village people work as most people will claim.

To cut the long story shot! Am here to assist my brothers in here who shares similar challenge...

The secret am bout to share with you has helped me to build a stronger mindset that no Man can win over my girl no matter how rich he is (Not 100% sure ooo woman wey go cheat go shit.Lolz.)

It has also helped to build confident to start a conversation with any lady no matter the situation of things.
Finally it has helped me to see through their minds to avoid bad vibes relationships.

I will like to recommend a 24pages book to you Titled: How to date any lady
in this book you will learn what to unlearn
you will learn what women want
you will learn how to become the right magnet of attraction
Where to meet them and how to meet them

This book has proven to be a top-notch keep it simple practical ways.
Off course you will be thinking this will be expensive to purchase.
Would have put it off for free, but I didn't get it for free too.

I value this book because i paid for it and got the result x100. Anyways, I could decide to sell it for 10k...$20 which is the value when i got it.

but I would give it out to people that values and want change in their life. And if you are getting it, I will share with you a very high sought after book (ATTRACTION BIBLE) Nothing religious about it but factual from the ancient principles...its worth $100 and am giving it out for free. This book must be completed before reading the Major book am talking about here.
OKAY TALK DON DO ABEG!

Get this book for N2,500 that's $5 and have access to ATTRACTION BIBLE!
You will thank me later for this.

Interested? reach out via WhatsApp zero9zero7onesixzero69sixnine

By next week its going up for 6k

God bless to you all!

zedegit:

Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Truvelisback(m): 7:53am On Oct 27, 2021
Jamb question. E mama bi wa ni Jamb quesion ooo.
Re: How Can One Meet A Good Wife...? by Nobody: 8:45am On Oct 27, 2021
If a women's cooking/ability to cook is important to you, then don't lower your standards. In the same manner, as a man, I hope your ability to provide is also up to par.

Name You Can't Give Ur Kids / Pls I Need Help / Woman Bites Off The Ear Of An SSS3 Student Forhaving An Affair With Her Husband