Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,842 members, 7,912,274 topics. Date: Tuesday, 06 August 2024 at 05:14 AM

Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin (5298 Views)

Zlatan Ibile - I Need A Girlfriend From Twitter, Ladies Replies Go Viral (photo) / Osagz Says Teni Doesn’t Have The Looks Of A Singer / First And Second Looks Of Nina Ivy At AMVCA 2018 (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 9:03am On Oct 26, 2021
the bow leg sha undecided
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nyascobar1414: 9:23am On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

It's like you're very ugly.

Kelvin please come and marry me. I'm available.
soifra...just ask yourself..can this man marry me?... Thats not your class sorry
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by CSTR2: 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

This one is not about money, can't you see how good looking and fresh he is. Even if this one pocket is dry, girls will still be throwing themselves at him.

Stop trying to console yourself ogre.
Freshness comes from money. The ability to eat good food and have a good life.

You can't be broke and be fresh like him.

Not in this hot Nigerian weather.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by ashawopikin(m): 11:35am On Oct 26, 2021
ahnie:
Am I permitted to drool on him too grin grin
maria will soon come and threaten u
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Greystone: 12:18pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kastonkastroll:
Lol. Naija girls and money sha. Whatever they do, want, admire and like always revolves around money. So guys dont deceive yourselves that your girlfrds like you.. They only like the little little things they will benefit from dating you
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Greystone: 12:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Iliveforever:
Someone said, any fine girl on instagram or Twitter with over 2k followers and it’s not a business account, just run from her cos she’s into runz.... Now I understand better

They will be taking selfies with iphone 12 pro max or 13 pro max without having any job.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by MufasaLion: 6:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
siofra:

Oh please! All of you that live in big cities like Abuja, Lagos and PH think the whole of Nigeria is like that. Come to smaller cities and villages, you'll find thousands of women who are not interested in living life on a fast lane.

That's because the environment they are have many impact influence on their thinking and way of life. You can except a Lagos resident to aim lower!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 8:01pm On Oct 26, 2021
Greystone:

I swear if this guy was a broke as$, no naija girl would say he is cute.

Poverty alleviation people cheesy

I'm telling you, there is nothing really cute about him. Fine boys they, this one non join abeg. He just have money.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by FanOfMyself: 5:32am On Oct 29, 2021
ahnie:
Fanofmyself coman see fyne boy with pink lips
Lolz I have seen him. He is handsome, no doubts. But I am not competing with anyone on who fine pass oo. The other time you said something about crackhau.z. I like your energy and vibe sha lolz.
I took three days off nairaland because I realized that I am addicted to this forum. I will take some weeks off it too.
How have you been?
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by ahnie: 1:47pm On Oct 29, 2021
FanOfMyself:

Lolz I have seen him. He is handsome, no doubts. But I am not competing with anyone on who fine pass oo. The other time you said something about crackhau.z. I like your energy and vibe sha lolz.
I took three days off nairaland because I realized that I am addicted to this forum. I will take some weeks off it too.
How have you been?
You're jealous fan.
Lolz!!!!
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Intersexxsherry(f): 4:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
Girls like fine boys and money.....
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

I'm telling you, there is nothing really cute about him. Fine boys they, this one non join abeg. He just have money.
shut up! You are a guy, how would you know if a guy is cute or not? Ladies decide!
That guy lips alone gives me massive wetness grin grin
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Intersexxsherry(f): 5:08pm On Oct 29, 2021
Cigar is a such a turn off
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 6:12pm On Oct 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
shut up! You are a guy, how would you know if a guy is cute or not? Ladies decide!
That guy lips alone gives me massive wetness grin grin

Lol, there are cute guys. You have the likes of Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Alex Ekubo, Bryan Okwara etc. This one when e leg be like footballers.
No wonder our Benin boys are all using pink lip balm, that's what ladies now like, oh I see.
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Intersexxsherry(f): 6:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
BiggyB242:

Lol, there are cute guys. You have the likes of Ramsey Noah, Jim Iyke, Alex Ekubo, Bryan Okwara etc. This one when e leg be like footballers.
No wonder our Benin boys are all using pink lip balm, that's what ladies now like, oh I see.
lol, lips do wonders na if you like kissing and sucking
Re: Nigerian Twitter Ladies Admire Physical Looks Of Maria's Alleged Lover, Kelvin by Nobody: 7:15pm On Oct 29, 2021
Intersexxsherry:
lol, lips do wonders na if you like kissing and sucking

The colour doesn't determine it.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Patoranking- I Don't Have A Child, Raphael Is My Brother. / See Photos Of The Woman That Won 2015 Miss Bum Bum Brazil With The Best Bum / Nollywood Most Educated

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.