Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,237 members, 7,950,297 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 11:48 AM

How Can I Make My Synthetic Wig Look Real? - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / How Can I Make My Synthetic Wig Look Real? (610 Views)

Spend Chikini Money And Look Real Good! / How Do You Make A Wig Look Real In The Front? / How Do I Make My Hair Soft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Make My Synthetic Wig Look Real? by lovenova: 6:55am On Oct 26, 2021
When choosing a wig, it's often difficult to know where to start. With an array of brands, styles, and wig types, picking up the right product will be overwhelming. Understanding the differences between 100% natural human hair wigs and synthetic wigs is the starting point for opting for the right product. Selecting between synthetic hair and human hair is perhaps the most vital decisions while choosing a wig.

You have to understand that synthetic hair wigs are not made of real human hair 27 hair color. They are artificial, and thereby their appearance might be a little different from your real hair. When you investing the money in a synthetic wig, you shouldn’t expect it to appear 100% natural. They look as much natural as possible. The fact remains unchanged that over time it will lose its texture and natural appearance, making the 613 lace front wig look artificial.

All you need to do is cut a strand of hair from the 40 inch human hair wig and put it on burning flames. In case you find it melting gradually into a ball instead of burning, along with black smoke, and rubbery odour, it is synthetic hair wig. When 100% real human hair is put on the flame, it will burn instantly, and you can smell it differently like human hair.

A top-notch quality synthetic hair wig can appear to be natural. But, after months of washing, heating, and styling it, it will start showing signs of wearing, and the hair strands getting rough and very artificial in appearance. In case, you wear synthetic wig regularly for hours, it won’t last more than four to five months.

The seamlessness is what everyone out there prefers while picking a wig. Since you are planning to wear the wig on a daily basis, and you opt for the synthetic one, you have to understand that it is not made of human hair, and henceforth won’t be precisely natural. But, you can make it appear as much natural as possible with certain expert tips.

Often it is found that there is excessive hair in the hairline of the synthetic wig. This renders an artificial appearance. You can provide a natural look by tweezing the hairline to your desired hair density. There are simple steps to execute:

This offers you a better vision of the hairline without any additional hair in the way.
Now, you can start tweezing every strand of the hairline hair from the first row of the wig.
It is recommended that you tweeze the alternative rows of the wig so that you don’t end up plucking from a single section.

It is always better to progress slowly and check continuously rather than tweezing it excessively as once the hair is removed, you won’t be able to replace it.

If you wash the synthetic wig with apple cider vinegar, your wig can get rid of excess shine, and in the process, the hair also gets softened with gentle cleansing. All you need to do is add 1 tablespoon of apple cider in a cup of water and wash the lace to get a natural appearance.
Once the wig gets dried up, it is suggested that you brush the wig while sprinkling some amount of baking soda. The baking soda also helps in reducing or eliminating the extra shine that the synthetic wigs have.

You should take one teaspoon of baking soda on the brush or comb and evenly comb throughout the wig so that there is even shining. Baking soda is an effective and easy way of eliminating the extra shine from the synthetic wig.

It is necessary to include the ear tabs of the wig inside the cap. You have to use your common sense that the hairline doesn’t touch the eyebrows. Thus, position the wig accordingly to appear natural and seamless.

you have to understand the fact that no matter how much you try, the difference can be noticed between a real human hair wig and a synthetic one. Furthermore, cheap quality synthetic wigs can be toxic as well since they are made of plastic fibers. Low-quality plastic fibers can be toxic when exposed to heat. Thus, it is always recommended to go for 100% virgin human hair wigs.

Human hair wigs offer the most natural look and feel. And while they can be the more expensive pick, with the proper care, they are also more durable. Human hair wigs can last between 1 and 3 years. They are remarkably soft with a shine and movement that is not easily duplicated in synthetic hair.

(1) (Reply)

Vintage Arsenal Vintage Man U / Newest Agbada Styles For Ladies 2022 / Beautiful And Matured Ankara Gown Styles To Rock

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.