Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,006 members, 7,966,712 topics. Date: Friday, 04 October 2024 at 08:46 PM

Traveling For The First Time Via Air And Will Be Heading To Ghana To Relax - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Traveling For The First Time Via Air And Will Be Heading To Ghana To Relax (289 Views)

Nigerians Evacuted From South Africa Arrives Lagos Via Air Peace / Family Die In Accident On Benin/Auchi Express, Traveling For Christmas. Graphic / Convoy Of Borno King Heading To Kaduna For Durbar Involved In Accident (Graphic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Traveling For The First Time Via Air And Will Be Heading To Ghana To Relax by ugom123: 9:09am On Oct 26, 2021
I will be traveling via air for the first time. I have always had serious fear for height.. I am even scared of jumping gutter embarassed I am 30 years old and still scared of jumping gutter

Well, will be heading to Ghana by the grace of god to visit some tourist sites and dis-virgin my passport grin

I won't lie that I'm not scared of flight but I should defeat this fear and freeup my mind.

I wanted to know the covid19 test requirement that I need before leaving Nigeria. Any explanation and where I can get it done will be appreciated and general tips will be appreciated too.

Thank you very much.

(1) (Reply)

Petrol Tanker Explodes On Lagos-ibadan Highway / UK Govt Won’t Reverse Travel Ban Over Nigeria’s Threat, Says High Commissioner / UAE Lifts Travel Ban On Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.