Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,879 members, 7,883,089 topics. Date: Sunday, 07 July 2024 at 11:30 PM

Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated (31266 Views)

An Incident That Made Me Cry / Public Apology To Zidora Travel And Tours And The Whole Company / Zidora Travels Job Interview Tomorrow At Ajah Is Suspicious. Please Don't Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Shokoloko(f): 1:21am On Oct 27, 2021
SoccerPredictor:

Is that not simple to know that Nairaland has removed it? Check there are hidden posts.
If I believe at a time that something is suspicious I have to do all in my power to warn people. Judge me all you want. May you or anyone you know never be a victim

You did well. This company seems suspicious. However next time, make your alert in form of an enquiry. And unfortunately more people will be scammed by them.
Has your sister received legal aid now?

1 Like

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Shokoloko(f): 1:24am On Oct 27, 2021
brandmix:

I lost over 600k to them,

Close to zero communication in Over 8 months
My goodness. I had better share with my contacts

1 Like

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Offpoint1: 7:01am On Oct 27, 2021
hope4nigeria:
na me be the first to save the number Scamm they should send police to arrest ASAP, my location is Dikwa Gamboru ngala near bokoharam enclave Borno state. I'm waiting for our darling police to come and pick me from here.
Small play wey everybody dey manage play with police, e reach your turn you carry vawulence entergrin
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by NothingDoMe: 10:09am On Oct 27, 2021
ZidoraGroup:

Mr Nothingdome even if the staff sent her interview instead of training, doesn't mean she should get annoyed at the wrong choice of words, or get annoyed that she was asked to resume at Lagos office with adress sent to her , and resort to blackmail, slander ,threats to life and defamation of character .

Wrong choice of words? For today Nigeria? Nawao.

We are talking about lives here and not some useless PR stunt. How are we sure it's the right address she's even heading to since you're making mistakes in wordings.

Would you not claim plausible deniability if something wrong were to happen to her?

4 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by NothingDoMe: 10:25am On Oct 27, 2021
SoccerPredictor:

Is that not simple to know that Nairaland has removed it? Check there are hidden posts.
If I believe at a time that something is suspicious I have to do all in my power to warn people. Judge me all you want. May you or anyone you know never be a victim
This i fully agree with. It's not the first time the public has been alerted concerning apparent danger and it won't be the last.
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by Nobody: 11:36am On Oct 27, 2021
salvation77177:
I have been a victim of Zidora's Canada work permit scam. I lost about N295,000 to their scam.

Arresting a girl for trying to verify their authenticity, shows they are fishy.

A company like Shell or Mobil, if they see a mail from a novice asking about their authenticity, won't make such silly moves.

The company is very suspicious..

5 Likes

Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by tianshie(m): 10:26pm On Oct 29, 2021
ZidoraGroup:

Zidora can never and will never be called a scam and from all you wrote.

I trust reasonable and discernable Nairalanders to carry out their due dilligence& investigate to discover that Zidora is the only travel company that boldly states online and at our offices, that we do not issue visas and visa issuance is at the discretion of the consular and we have a high success rate.

we have also helped countless Nigerians travel successfully and we have offices in Nigeria open Monday to Friday 9am to 5pm
Bring just 1 person with evidence that Zidora scammed,or paid for services that wasn't rendered, and get a million naira reward immediately .

You're a scammer. And the long arm of the law will catch you when you least expect.

Since you asked for evidence, this is an innocent young man you scammed:

brandmix:

Sadly. In my 5 mins of insanity I actually did do business remotely for that matter with these scammers.

A friend introduced me saying he had a friend who had successfully used them to gain PR.

The first thing that should have ticked me off was the level of arrogance in their official WhatsApp auto response.

From the very second I completed my part payment, it’s like the rep I was chatting with over WhatsApp stopped knowing I existed.

Over the next 3 months, I had to literally beg for any possible update(whether true or cooked up)

At a point I zoned out and chased my PNP myself, I got an ITA from Saskatchewan, all on my own while not a single word from those bloody scammers in over 8 months!!!!

How do you take money from a client for 8 months with zero work done, and zero information without being a scam??

When you call the customer care, they refer you back to the WhatsApp line.

Anyway, it’s unfortunate OP is in a tight place. But seeing that the initial thread was a request for information, and seeing the instinctive response from Zidora scammers, it is very clear the kind of company they are.
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by anitaonoru2: 1:06am On Oct 31, 2022
Zidora is not a scam in any way.
They are very transparent and I think they have sound travel experience but seemingly bad customer service. Please it is a grave sin to keep tarnishing someone's hard work simply because your visa was denied. Many agencies collect your money and do nothing, some will collect your money and disappear. Please Zidora is trusted I am a testament.
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by anitaonoru2: 1:12am On Oct 31, 2022
I was almost misled by the negative comments I saw here. But I insisted on going to their office to find out if they are real or not. At the office, I discovered negative thing here is exclusively from haters (smh). I did my Uk visa with them and am presently in the UK. Zidora is a sure plug.
Re: Live Updates About The Zidora Incident That Has Now Escalated by taiwo34: 2:48pm On Mar 18, 2023
Zidora is not a scam they only have bad customer care service which they need to improve on I'm currently running my visa application with them and I pray it is a success.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Life Of An Unemployed Naija Girl / Now That Things Are Expensive, How Do You Manage Your Salary / CP Frank Mba: South-South, South-East, Lagos Not Applying for Police jobs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.