Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,994 members, 7,880,103 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 12:24 PM

All The Single Ladies! Get In Here - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / All The Single Ladies! Get In Here (980 Views)

Here Is The Single Mother With The Most Dangerous BOOTY And Curves On Instagram / Why Do Old Single Ladies Misbehave When They See Younger Guy??! / Etinosa Idemudia Dances Beyonce's 'Single Ladies' With Bare-Breasted Old Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 9:36am On Oct 26, 2021
Ever since I was a child, I'd constantly tell my mum I don't want to get married. The older I got, the more my mind is turning to that direction. With everything going on, I'm fast losing interest in having a family life.
I consider myself as asexual, so no sexual interest or sexual activity going on.
I used to consider joining the convent, but I think thats quite restrictive, plus I'm a protestant anyway.
I'm toying with the idea of adopting a kid or two as I get older. I don't want to go through the pregnancy process.
Am I weird? Do you feel the same way?

2 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nyascobar1414: 9:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Calm down....
Na dick go change your narrative

6 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Breadandpeppers(f): 9:50am On Oct 26, 2021
You're not weird..

Not everyone will get married

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 9:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Nyascobar1414:
Calm down....

Na dick go change your narrative
get lost

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 10:00am On Oct 26, 2021
Breadandpeppers:
You're not weird..

I guess
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 10:01am On Oct 26, 2021
Breadandpeppers:
You're not weird..
yeah you're right,most especially them hoes

2 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 10:11am On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
[s]yeah you're right,most especially them hoes[/s]
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 10:15am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:
Ever since I was a child, I'd constantly tell my mum I don't want to get married. The older I got, the more my mind is turning to that direction. With everything going on, I'm fast losing interest in having a family life.
I consider myself as asexual, so no sexual interest or sexual activity going on.
I used to consider joining the convent, but I think thats quite restrictive, plus I'm a protestant anyway.
I'm toying with the idea of adopting a kid or two as I get older. I don't want to go through the pregnancy process.
op,have you always been asexual?
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 10:26am On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
op,have you always been asexual?
yes
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 10:27am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:
yes
wow impressive.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 10:28am On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
wow impressive.
move along now
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 10:35am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

move along now
lol,i came here to awaken "sleeping beauty" aka lollittaa.
Don't chase me off,you might wanna see how it ends .
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Truvelisback(m): 10:48am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:
Not bad anyway, but won't u f*ck? Can u completely abstain from sex? My dear, It's not that easy. I have thought in a Catholic school before. Even some of the sisters there do have secret bfs they meet when konji hold dem.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 10:49am On Oct 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
Not bad anyway, but won't u f*ck? Can u completely abstain from sex? My dear, It's not that easy. I have thought in a Catholic school before. Even some of the sisters there do have secret bf they meet when konji hold dem.
you guys are the ones who often shout you don't wanna marry. Now I say "me too". And you guys are now worried for my sex life? Seriously? Shift.

3 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Truvelisback(m): 11:08am On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

you guys are the ones who often shout you don't wanna marry. Now I say "me too". And you guys are now worried for my sex life? Seriously? Shift.
It's ur choice. I'm not worried abt ur sex since u can keep urself or sought urself. Infact, not giving birth saves u V.J from birth stress.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 11:52am On Oct 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
It's ur choice. I'm not worried abt ur sex since u can keep urself or sought urself. Infact, not giving birth saves u V.J from birth stress.
bro,what is V.J?
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Truvelisback(m): 11:57am On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
bro,what is V.J?
I don't know.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 11:59am On Oct 26, 2021
Truvelisback:
I don't know.
but you wrote it,how's that possible.
give me an idea at least
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Truvelisback(m): 12:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
Smartb0y:
but you wrote it,how's that possible.
give me an idea at least
Na my mouth u dey find ehn? From the sentence, u should have known the meaning.

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 12:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Same. I hate kids, I don’t want them. I like love but I don’t like relationships. Men are becoming more and more repulsive. The mentality is disgusting. I’d probably be married to a foreigner who’s feminist if it’ll happen.

Apart from that, I don’t like feeling responsible for people. Relationships are not my thing at all. A part of me really hopes I’m bisexual. I have suspicions. If it turns out I’m into girls, life would be easier to figure out.

2 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 1:09pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kissmyassbiach:
Same. I hate kids, I don’t want them. I like love but I don’t like relationships. Men are becoming more and more repulsive. The mentality is disgusting. I’d probably be married to a foreigner who’s feminist if it’ll happen.

Apart from that, I don’t like feeling responsible for people. Relationships are not my thing at all. A part of me really hopes I’m bisexual. I have suspicions. If it turns out I’m into girls, life would be easier to figure out.
I'm very straight. Just asexual. I love kids, I'd love to have one or two in the future. I don't mind responsibilities. Shows I'm maturing. I don't fancy love or relationships. Still toying with the idea of just remaining unmarried.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 1:14pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lollittaa:

I'm very straight. Just asexual. I love kids, I'd love to have one or two in the future. I don't mind responsibilities. Shows I'm maturing. I don't fancy love or relationships. Still toying with the idea of just remaining unmarried.

And that’s absolutely okay. Have your kids and live your happy life. I, on the other hand, would be married (if I decide to) without kids. People like us who do not follow societal standards should prepare to be seen as outcasts, but at the end of the day, it’s your life. Take control. Let them talk. Because you don’t want to be stuck in a relationship with someone you cannot stand for the rest of your life. All for what? Society’s validation? It’s not even worth it.

2 Likes

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nyascobar1414: 1:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:
get lost
Aunty.. I just went through ya profile... Why are you always interested on romance section.... I know this kinda girls....
Just hope you stay sane

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty.. I just went through ya profile...
Why are you always interested on romance section....
I know this kinda girls....

Just hope you stay sane
when last I checked, it's Seun osewa's nairaland, not your popsys own. You've got my 30 secs worth of attention, now scram.

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by siofra(f): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Smartb0y:
yeah you're right, my mom is a hoe

Guy stop disgracing your family here.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by SILENTandSMART2: 1:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Right now i give up on males most of them are useless...... They only want to fucck....
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by siofra(f): 1:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

Aunty.. I just went through ya profile...
Why are you always interested on romance section....
I know this kinda girls....

Just hope you stay sane

Romance section is one of the few interesting sections on this platform.
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nyascobar1414: 2:01pm On Oct 27, 2021
siofra:

Romance section is one of the few interesting sections on this platform.

As someone not interested in love

I think your section should always be in the religious aspect of nairaland
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nyascobar1414: 2:04pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

when last I checked, it's Seun osewa's nairaland, not your popsys own. You've got my 30 secs worth of attention, now scram.

Who needs a bitch attention
You just brought my popsy into this... Thats hows how insane you are...

People of foul, smelling blood...
Pad people
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Nobody: 2:20pm On Oct 27, 2021
Nyascobar1414:

[s]Who needs a bitch attention
You just brought my popsy into this... Thats hows how insane you are...

People of foul, smelling blood...
Pad people[/s]
wail

1 Like

Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Smartb0y: 2:23pm On Oct 27, 2021
siofra:

Guy stop disgracing your family here.
You're my family luv
Re: All The Single Ladies! Get In Here by Bigpapi: 4:16pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lollittaa:

U Neva see better prick

(1) (2) (Reply)

Marrying Whites Doesn't Mean You'll Give Birth To White Kid's . Let's Discuss. / Would You Want To Know About Your Partner's Body Count? / Ladies Please Recommend A Blender For Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.