Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,163 members, 7,884,049 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 10:25 PM

Love Story - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Love Story (201 Views)

My Sister's Love Story #goodgrace2020 / Blind Couple Who Have Been Married For 40 Years Tell Their Love Story / Couple Who Met In NYSC Camp Share Their Love Story With Lovely Family Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Love Story by Abigailjacob(f): 11:18am On Oct 26, 2021
Every day is a chance to begin again...
Start and end your day with this hilarious movie "Akwaugo my love" ep5

FEATURING...

Sochima Ezeoke
Uchenna nnolim
Godsplan Ehis
Diamond Okechi

Follow us on zoketv YouTube channel, and subscribe to get more interesting movies...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NEZvdAmWIPY

Re: Love Story by luemas007: 11:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hello Nairalanders!

Its a pleasure to be here. To all the men in the house finding it difficult to find a GF most especially those who are ripe and overripe for marriage. It can be difficult most times especially for the shy types, introverts, low financial status guys when trying to ask your crush out.

I have been into this shoes several times. Felt so disappointed thinking if it was bad luck or something. But after self-study and deep studies about the opposite sex, i realized it was way far from bad luck or village people work as most people will claim.

To cut the long story shot! Am here to assist my brothers in here who shares similar challenge...

The secret am bout to share with you has helped me to build a stronger mindset that no Man can win over my girl no matter how rich he is (Not 100% sure ooo woman wey go cheat go shit.Lolz.)

It has also helped to build confident to start a conversation with any lady no matter the situation of things.
Finally it has helped me to see through their minds to avoid bad vibes relationships.

I will like to recommend a 24pages book to you Titled: How to date any lady
in this book you will learn what to unlearn
you will learn what women want
you will learn how to become the right magnet of attraction
Where to meet them and how to meet them

This book has proven to be a top-notch keep it simple practical ways.
Off course you will be thinking this will be expensive to purchase.
Would have put it off for free, but I didn't get it for free too.

I value this book because i paid for it and got the result x100. Anyways, I could decide to sell it for 10k...$20 which is the value when i got it.

but I would give it out to people that values and want change in their life. And if you are getting it, I will share with you a very high sought after book (ATTRACTION BIBLE) Nothing religious about it but factual from the ancient principles...its worth $100 and am giving it out for free. This book must be completed before reading the Major book am talking about here.
OKAY TALK DON DO ABEG!

Get this book for N2,500 that's $5 and have access to ATTRACTION BIBLE!
You will thank me later for this.

Interested? reach out via WhatsApp zero9zero7onesixzero69sixnine

By next week its going up for 6k

God bless to you all!

(1) (Reply)

Success Is Not A Gift. Success Is By Choice / Who's The Louder One?| Do You Shower Together?|answering All Your Nosy Questions / These Are The 11 Things Parents Should Never Do In Front Of Their Children

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.