Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,457 members, 7,917,382 topics. Date: Sunday, 11 August 2024 at 03:18 AM

More Troubles For APC: “I Can’t Vote For Andy Uba” – Obiano’s Deputy, Nkem Okeke - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Troubles For APC: “I Can’t Vote For Andy Uba” – Obiano’s Deputy, Nkem Okeke (374 Views)

Deputy Governor Nkem Okeke Committed An Electoral Offence By Revealing His Vote / Nkem Okeke: Why Anambra Deputy Governor Defected To APC - APGA / Ogun APC : I Can’t Upturn Nwc’s Decision – Buhari Tells Amosun, Alake (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

More Troubles For APC: “I Can’t Vote For Andy Uba” – Obiano’s Deputy, Nkem Okeke by Ukpaka: 11:26am On Oct 26, 2021
More Troubles For APC: “I Can’t Vote For Andy Uba” – Obiano’s Deputy, Nkem Okeke
https://247ureports.com/2021/10/more-troubles-for-apc-i-cant-vote-for-andy-uba-obianos-deputy-nkem-okeke/
-
Against the backlash of Nkem Okeke’s defection from his kinsmen in Enugwu Ukwu and his neighbours at Coal City, Enugu where he resides, the embattled deputy governor disclosed to close friends that his reasons for defecting to the APC has little to do with Senator Andy Uba’s gubernatorial race. He explained that he was not happy or relevant in the Obiano administration – so he took the opportunity offered by the APC folks to find greener pastures. He categorically stated to close associates he was not going to vote for Andy Uba in this gubernatorial election.

“Who does not know the antecedents of the man. No true sane person will willingly vote him”. He said while explaining that he has gotten concrete promises from the presidency of a new position as a Director General of a federal parastatal in the near future. A cabinet reshuffle is expected by President Muhammadu Buhari.

(1) (Reply)

National Convention: PDP to Know Fate Tomorrow, October 29 / Soludo Or Ozigbo ? The Horns Of Dilemma. / BREAKING: Residents Flee As Boko Haram Terrorists Launch Fresh Attack On Borno

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.