Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,223 members, 7,880,834 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 07:44 AM

The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) - Food (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) (46091 Views)

Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria By Foodstuff Store (may 2022) / Expect 50% Increase In Prices Of Bread - Bakers Tell Nigerians (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Breastfeed: 7:38pm On Nov 04, 2021
TemmyT002:
I bought two sachets of Golden Morn today and it was sad
lol, everything don add money, but with Golden morn you don't have to be sad cos there is the Golden morn Heritage promo where you can be a millionaire by submitting 2 empty sachets of the Heritage pack at any of their redemption centres.
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Teripaul(m): 8:38am On Nov 05, 2021
Foodstuff high price jux dey annoy me. . Omo if you no get enuff money u no fit afford or buy foodstuff in naija
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 4:55am On Nov 15, 2021
ZombieBurster:
I laff in Sapa grin

Last last this Suffer go go round, everybody must collect.

Obviously suffer no dey tire Una

Shebi some ppl don dey campaign for another Veggitable to takeover from the current ugu wey dey house o rock

BTW u no go ever see that mumu grill guy for this kind thread, how I wish thecnology dey to shoot person over the internet angry

Sometimes I wonder what is wrong with some yoruba and tribalism... It makes them stupid and foolish... With all due respect to the very few decent ones

They are projecting to funny folks.... Osinbanjor that has never acted and indicted in some stuffs.... Or Old horse Tinunbu

I don't understand these guys sometimes... Their thinking processes is wired somehow.. They are just comfortable with ineptitude and suffering.... They just like themselves and dokr care about other southern parts

Na dem put us for this mess
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 5:01am On Nov 15, 2021
tradepunter:

You for insult her life join.... Bunch of useless things.

Those that supported this demon will get 10 folds in return.
two that I knowost their jobs one is still moving from one job to another

The stupid benue man can't even go to his village and he lost his job in Lagos.... Double tragedy

Igbo would always be vindicated... They spoke out
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by IkpuMmadu: 5:03am On Nov 15, 2021
LiquidWood:
It's the job of industries to produce not the common man.
you no get sense....

Which industry... No go produce dey here dey wait for Industry wey dey close while churches are buying them off
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Mvena(f): 6:21am On Nov 15, 2021
iLoveYouToo:
I don’t eat pasta and I’m lactose intolerant. Most notably, bread is more expensive, it grew from 900 to 1500 undecided
Na the bread wey Jesus share remain ni
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by Mvena(f): 6:22am On Nov 15, 2021
Legalcriminal:
But OP spaghetti was #80 in 2014 not #120.

In 2014 you can smoke #200 weed with two friends and be high but not rn u can only get that quantity for #3500 now
Omoh e choke
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by iLoveYouToo(m): 6:52am On Nov 15, 2021
grin
Mvena:

Na the bread wey Jesus share remain ni
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by LiquidWood: 12:47pm On Nov 15, 2021
IkpuMmadu:
you no get sense....

Which industry... No go produce dey here dey wait for Industry wey dey close while churches are buying them off
Listen to yourself. So you expect everybody to carry hoe and cutlass when one tractor/machine can do the job?
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by jaiyeorie: 3:52pm On Nov 15, 2021
ofadaboy Kokun @iceboxcocktails @LORACUCINA @flourfix_ng @grubandbytes @iceboxco

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkzLhYMFewo
Re: The Change In Prices Of Foodstuffs In Nigeria (Pix) by NGArmyTerrorist: 5:24pm On Nov 17, 2021
This is how to overcome the pains from this Start believing that you're no longer a Nigerian. When you programmed yourself to join ipob My, their school of thoughts and think towards their course, you will never no any pain of this your evil govt. It's a secret!

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

How Do You React When You See This Kind Of Bush Allowance? / Simple Cheap But Very Rich And Delicious White Rice With Vegetable Stew Pics. / Which Tribe Has The Best Food In Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.