Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,440 members, 7,920,667 topics. Date: Wednesday, 14 August 2024 at 10:50 AM

Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) (663 Views)

Bad Things Too Sweet / Britain Girl Slept With Many Men While Exploring America Recording Their Climax / Guys, What Other Things Do You Want In A Relationship Aside Sex? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by Brunosamel(m): 11:31am On Oct 26, 2021
Men while you are focus on making money also focus on improving yourself mentally, physically and otherwise learn gaming too and the mystery behind women nature cuz you will need those in long run when money is no longer a problem...

I have seen a scenario where a man with work himself off with the aim of making money and improving himself and ends up not having anything to do with women and doesn't understand how women nature works. And When he finally enters into dating/marriage world his life becomes complicated and miserable and he will realised while chasing gold he lost diamonds, he is taken advantage of and easily manipulated by his woman...

There is more to life than money as long as your basics necessity is not a problem

2 Likes

Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by Sonnobax15(m): 11:33am On Oct 26, 2021
lipsrsealed
Things like more money and peace of mind..

1 Like

Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by Kriss216: 11:43am On Oct 26, 2021
There's this kind of money you'll have, you'll be above manipulations from broke and wretched Nigerian girls. Trust me. Nigerian girls tend to manipulate the broke guys forming rich.

The worse thing that can happen to any man is to be manipulated by a broke, wretched and low life Nigerian girl who has only only her sim card registered in her name.

Just learn to be street wise, no matter your financial ability.

4 Likes

Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by Brunosamel(m): 12:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
Kriss216:
There's this kind of money you'll have, you'll be above manipulations from broke and wretched Nigerian girls. Trust me. Nigerian girls tend to manipulate the broke guys forming rich.

The worse thing that can happen to any man is to be manipulated by a broke, wretched and low life Nigerian girl who has only only her sim card registered in her name.

Just learn to be street wise, no matter your financial ability.
Lol grin brokenness is bad my brother
Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by ashewoboy(m): 10:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
chase womencheesy

At your own perilcheesy
Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by 2braithe: 11:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
Brunosamel:
Men while you are focus on making money also focus on improving yourself mentally, physically and otherwise learn gaming too and the mystery behind women nature cuz you will need those in long run when money is no longer a problem...

I have seen a scenario where a man with work himself off with the aim of making money and improving himself and ends up not having anything to do with women and doesn't understand how women nature works. And When he finally enters into dating/marriage world his life becomes complicated and miserable and he will realised while chasing gold he lost diamonds, he is taken advantage of and easily manipulated by his woman...

There is more to life than money as long as your basics necessity is not a problem

While chasing money, chase sense too.E get why.
Re: Men, While Chasing Money Chase Other Things Too (opinion) by 2ndchildhood(m): 6:06am On Oct 27, 2021
You must not necessarily chase women, just be streetwise, get abundant mindset(sense), a little dose of the redpill nuggets can help alot, then practicalise it during your courtship with ur girl, if she will be the manipulative type u will know, no matter how she pretend to be good. If not ehn, watin some useless Nigerian girls go carry your eyes take see for marriage ehn, u go hate your life..
TBH, if not for child bearing and someone to take care of you during old age, I no see their usefulness at all. Some fit even use wahala kill you before you old sef..

(1) (Reply)

How To Conquer Masturbation / How Should I Tell Her That Am Not Interested Without Hurting Her. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.