Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,837 members, 7,898,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 12:31 AM

My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West (13540 Views)

Relationships With Nigerian Men Are Filled With Wahala - UK Lady Narrates / American Lady Plays Hard-to-get With Nigerian Guy, Learns The Hard Way / Nigerian Ladies Married To Italian Men & They Are Happy (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Moji12(f): 6:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

Nice perspective. But my point is that it is not every one that relocates undocumented. My friend left Nigeria for Canada as an economic permanent resident, got a job before landing, paid for his house cash and is better of than most of those who have been here for more than 10years.

It is not everyone that leaves Nigeria because of money or hunger. Some of us left because of security and to be able to enjoy ur hard work without being kidnapped for driving a car you bought with your sweat.

So how will a lady know such a guy has this capability without being friends first and finding out for herself?

Making it a rule that you must look for old timers will surely get you players and make you lose the few good guys coming in.
very aptly put
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revolt(m): 8:32pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

Still boils down to what I said in my first post. They are chasing you because you are displaying wealth and showing comfort. Not because they truly love you.

By the way, I know for sure that I am wealthier than you can ever dream of. Made it in naija. Still making it in jand. But wont live a flashy life to impress anyone.
this one is still talking about love... WOMEN DO NOT LOVE YOU UNCONDITIONALLY BUT OPPORTUNISTICALLY . THEY ARE ALL OPPORTUNISTS. Including our mothers. They are success miners/detectives and respond to you based on your value. Once you realise this .. you will know how to handle them and not get in your feelings with them. When you mature you'll know, even your mother will tilt towards the child that gives her more money and gifts This isn't bad. It just how they're created.....just like when a man gets to his full potential he has options and would be very stupid to submit all that value to one womans feet based on a useless feeling.. called love... loooll.. Swallow the red pill and know your place in life. You are simply built to be leeched on by women. Which honestly. ..no successful man has a problem with that ...a man's fulfillment comes from how many ppl depend on him.... Deal with it. No need to cry about it.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revolt(m): 8:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Gerrard59:

Thank you. Women are hypergamous regardless of the race, nationality and belief system. He's even lucky na Nigerian him meet, he should try Swiss or Singaporean ladies. That day, he would know that Nigerian ladies are learning hypergamy.
looolll... he's still young...probably. his mentality will change 8n a few years time.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AutoChick4U(f): 9:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
Jasmine17:

Would have done so but there will clearly be an agenda from the beginning of the relationship. How will I know she is not in for papers? She might have a good heart and want to be real but with the state of things in Naija, the doubt will always be there that she has an economic agenda.
All the best. Life no kukuma balance
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by emmyN(m): 9:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
Am going for an Asian.

I've never found them attractive. They are mostly flat and short with sunken eyes.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Lilsameey: 9:34pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmyN:

I've never found them attractive. They are mostly flat and short with sunken eyes.
,..You have not seen the busty ones grin grin
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by emmyN(m): 9:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..You have not seen the busty ones grin grin

Do they exist? I'm not talking about the surgically enhanced ones.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by emmyN(m): 9:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
AutoChick4U:
Why? Some do so and not all ladies will get there and turn into a monster.

That's what they all say until they get there.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by revolt(m): 9:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Mrscarter:

Thats old fashioned thinking tho. The world has changed. Women can now work and dont have to live off of men. A good wife is submissive to her husband n all that kinda thing n the husband can provide n all that yes. But the woman can support herself until ur married n even afterwards nothing should stop her from helping support her husband n d house n family too. A good marraige is wen u work together on bettering yours n each others lives n ur families lives. Its true that alot of women are shallow n are leeches n the same can be said for some men although women are more likely to be shallow in that respect. And lazy.
I don't remember saying anything different from what you said.... but are you saying women will go within that ate npt as successful as they are and RESPECT them? What exactly did I say that suggested I said women are leeches. I said they're success miners and EVEN WHEN THEY BECOME SUCCESSFUL THEY DONT DATE DOWN BUT LOOK FOR MEN THAT ARE HIGHER THAN THEM. . SO WHATS your point exactly?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Lilsameey: 9:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmyN:

Do they exist? I'm not talking about the surgically enhanced ones.
Yes, they exist.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AutoChick4U(f): 10:25pm On Oct 27, 2021
emmyN:

That's what they all say until they get there.
Not all. Hasty generalization ain't cool
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by arthurwillia(m): 10:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

Likely to be undocumented and they come with Nigerian superstition

Depends
How about a guy on tier 2 work visa, is that a red flag too?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 11:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
arthurwillia:

Depends
How about a guy on tier 2 work visa, is that a red flag too?

Undocumented
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 3:27am On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:
I want to briefly share my dating experiences with Nigerian ladies in the North American sphere. I have also asked several of my paddies and it seems like a norm amongst our Nigerian sisters.

Once you ask a Nigerian lady out in this space, 9 out of 10 times, the first question you are going to get from her is “when did you arrive here?” Once you are perceived as a newbie, you will automatically be blanked out. Hence most times, you will have to lie in other to continue the conversation.

Unfortunately, most guys who arrive single are normally serious at first, as they feel that one hurdle (relocating) has been solve and the next hurdle after getting a good paying job is of course to settle down with a Nigerian sister.

But this mentality of looking for old comers with the mindset that those are the only ones who are comfortable enough has robbed many of our sisters great opportunities, and continue to push black brothers into the arms of non-judgemental white ladies.

Another funny question you will get is “are you mobile?”
A “No” to this question will automatically earn you a blank.
A such ladies are so shallow minded not to think that there are several reasons why a serious minded guy will not want to buy a car yet in his first years living in the west.

Cars are very cheap unlike in Nigeria. A very good high value toks will cost you far less than what you pay in Nigeria. But there is the issue of insurance, parking space payment, parking tickets, traffic violation tickets, etc. Hence if you buy are car just of ownership sake, you are only getting another human to take care of. And when you compare the transit system and its reliability, you will find it is only sensible to own a car if it is being used to make more money.

Now, why would any right thinking person feel a guy with a car is the key to her happiness if it is not the olosho mentality? Then when they hit 35-40years, they start crying that there is no Nigerian brother available.

I think we should change this mentality in other not to cry foul when black brothers run into the arms of respectful white sisters

Bye for now
But gee you fuçk up o like you really fúck up Gan . time wen you dey naija na Nigerian girls u dey date . you kon still leave naija go still dey find naija girls why you like made in Nigeria like this .? . better Clean white babes dey there now . one my guy wey dey Yankee if you see him S.A babe the babe clean die kon still light .
Heaven know say if I enter plane kana Leave this naija I nor fit date naija babes again . all of them are just a piece of shit ... Guy try date babes from other races.

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Iykman042(m): 5:44am On Oct 28, 2021
@jasmine,abeg share to me how u travel,the process,how much I need to have before travelling.

I will like to travel and hustle as well.naija is hard now to live in
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by arthurwillia(m): 7:50am On Oct 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Undocumented

Please what visa are you on oo? Documented

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by shaybebaby(f): 9:24am On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:

You obviously didn’t read my post and only responded to the topic.

Read the post and stop ranting about paper.

What about those that came in with the paper?

I wonder why you guys always think everyone is illegal. People get the almighty US green card before leaving their country. Its all about the value you are bringing to the table.

Don't know why you don't understand his point. It being, the behaviour of many men before you when they were new to the west has left a bad taste in women's mouth.

If you are not getting a look in, it's because no one can be bothered to find the exception to what is a general rule, majority are unscrupulous and these women don't even want to wait around to see if you are an exception.

Unfair to you, yes but it is what it is.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by AkhereOkaka(m): 10:39am On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:

I don’t want to believe its all. I also believe its a learned mentality. Hence it can also be unlearned.

He said most(most doesn't mean all) most and all are not synonyms.

We rise by lifting others
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 12:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

Please what visa are you on oo? Documented

I've never needed a visa in my life.

But as you asked someone on tier 2 work visa is Okay.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 3:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
shaybebaby:

Don't know why you don't understand his point. It being, the behaviour of many men before you when they were new to the west has left a bad taste in women's mouth.

If you are not getting a look in, it's because no one can be bothered to find the exception to what is a general rule, majority are unscrupulous and these women don't even want to wait around to see if you are an exception.

Unfair to you, yes but it is what it is.

Love the way you are subtly making it about me. But unfortunately, its just a reflection of you and other naija ladies putting up such behaviours.

I get looked in constantly, go on dates constantly and if i wanted, I will marry a very beautiful non-Nigerian right now.

Your class of naija babes in diaspora are one of the most un-prettiest (if the word exist) class. Even jamos and East Africans fine pass una.

Once you see any lady on the street with an old looking lagos-style braids or shabby hair, 9 out of 10 times, she turns out to be a Nigerian lady cos una no even get money to take care of una sef and when una manage get, stinginess no dey let una spend on unasef.

Me looking at the way of Nigerian ladies is just for 3 reasons:
1. To Help you guys ministry and reduce the population roaming out there.
2. To keep the wealth within the Nigerian circle and not work for another country’s benefit
3. To raise my kids with Nigerian values and a partner who understands the way things work in Nigeria

If not, who get una time?
Nobody dash monkey banana joor

7 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 3:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
AkhereOkaka:

He said most(most doesn't mean all) most and all are not synonyms.

We rise by lifting others

Thanks for pointing that out �

1 Like

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Jasmine17(m): 3:44pm On Oct 28, 2021
neyoohhh:

You're honest.

Although I've seen more bw with foreigner's lately. It seems those white boy's have a type when it comes to bw. You must be very dark, skinny and be a professional.

Also, white guys dont have age preference like Nigerian guys.

So the trend is that most naija ladies waste their time doing what I said in my first post while praying a made Nigerian guy snaps then up and then miss out on their life partner.

When they now turn 35 - 40 and nobody is looking at them anymore (even with big degrees in courses with no economic value), they face whites who most times don’t want to have kids and just want to flex for life.

Go to FB dating and other dating apps, the least age of any Nigerian lady there is 30-35. Looking for made guy after wasting their youth chasing flashy life.

5 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by arthurwillia(m): 3:51pm On Oct 28, 2021
1Sharon:

I've never needed a visa in my life.

But as you asked someone on tier 2 work visa is Okay.

I want to fear before

Are you a citizen of a England?
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by shaybebaby(f): 5:48pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:

Love the way you are subtly making it about me. But unfortunately, its just a reflection of you and other naija ladies putting up such behaviours.

I get looked in constantly, go on dates constantly and if i wanted, I will marry a very beautiful non-Nigerian right now.

Your class of naija babes in diaspora are one of the most un-prettiest (if the word exist) class. Even jamos and East Africans fine pass una.

Once you see any lady on the street with an old looking lagos-style braids or shabby hair, 9 out of 10 times, she turns out to be a Nigerian lady cos una no even get money to take care of una sef and when una manage get, stinginess no dey let una spend on unasef.

2. To keep the wealth within the Nigerian circle and not work for another country’s benefit
3. To raise my kids with Nigerian values and a partner who understands the way things work in Nigeria

You say I'm making it about you ( meaning it's not about you) then turn around and type about yourself undecided

Which is proving the fact that it IS about you despite your protests.

If you truly believe your views and have non Nigerian girls at your beck and call. Then exercise your choice and choose of them.

Why are you here whinging when you have other choices? Except ofcourse the reality is that none of them ( even with the dodgy weaves) will have you.

Only you know your real truth.

As one of the naij girls you are subtly shading, I jump the entire naij men pass, plus the fresh- off - the boat ones o and the seasoned ones. All of una, I jump pass.

What you don't see however is me creating a thread bashing those I've rejected personally for myself. One man's trash/ another man's treasure tins.

Find your spec, stay there. If your spec don't want you, fish in other oceans.

3 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by siofra(f): 5:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:

See this one.

Go and date your foreign women and leave Nigerian women the Bleep alone.

God forbid!!! All these stupid Nigerian men. I pity the Nigerian woman that will mistakenly marry you. I really pity that woman. Do you know how expensive it is to braid hair in the US?

Wait o!!! And you think white women are after your ass? I'll give you a thread that shows that white women and women of other races rate black men at the bottom of the dating pool. Entitled modafucka!!!!

God!!! The ego of these men!!

2 Likes

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 6:06pm On Oct 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

I want to fear before

Are you a citizen of a England?

Yh
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by arthurwillia(m): 7:13pm On Oct 28, 2021
1Sharon:

Yh

Oshey citizen
I see you my Gee, when is daylight savings starting please so I can know how to adjust to my interview time
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by Nobody: 7:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Jasmine17:

I am still Nigerian inclined and want to raise kids with Nigerian values. Thats why I still dey eye Nigerian ladies.

I still think you should go for a foreigner because the disgust you feel for Nigerian diasporan women is deep seated. scratch that, not only diasporan, but Nigerian women as a whole. Someone in this thread even suggested you date from home and bring her over but you waved the idea off which shows that you're not actually operating from a place of good faith. Your excuse is flimsy because if that's what you truly wanted, you won't be acting like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Even if you eventually (hopefully no woman will fall victim to this) find a Nigerian woman who checks all your boxes, that disdain will always be at the forefront of your emotions and override reasoning.

Then again, anyone with eyes and a functioning brain can tell why you hold so dear to "Nigerian values". Other races of women have zero tolerance for any display of chauvinism unlike African women who live and breath with it. At the slightest provocation or mishap, they're already filing for divorce. Your reasons for wanting a Nigerian woman is actually underlined by fear. Your actual preference are other races of women but you're too scared to deal with them.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by mascot345: 7:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
revolt:
Oga stop complaining ...women are built to hook up with the mate that can provide security and comfort for them... As a young man your main focus should be getting your life together. Once you get some bag you'll see the chics flocking around. They're success miners. And this isn't bad ...thats just how they're built.
Infact any man from 18 to 30 shouldnt waste time dating.. spend that time hussling and if you must knack look for some easy pussy and make sure you protect your offspring so one opportunist doesn't steal a childb from you....That will destroy everything you've worked for. Then when you've balanced sit down and look for a sensible girl with good family background and genes then start a family... ( don't bother with she being a good girl. They're mostly all the same just look for a sensible one youncan flow with)... but for now get your life together.

Thank you so much my guy. U get sense.
Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by shaybebaby(f): 7:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
Hyerin:

I still think you should go for a foreigner because the disgust you feel for Nigerian diasporan women is deep seated. scratch that, not only disaporan, but Nigerian women as a whole. Someone in this thread even suggested you date from home and bring her over but you waved the idea which shows that you're not actually operating from a place of good faith. Your excuse is flimsy because if that's what you truly wanted you won't be acting like you're stuck between a rock and a hard place. Even if you eventually (hopefully no woman will fall victim to this) find a Nigerian woman who checks all your boxes, that disdain will always be at the forefront of your emotions and override reasoning.

Then again, anyone with eyes and a functioning brain can tell why you hold so dear to "Nigerian values". Other races of women have zero tolerance for any display of chauvinism unlike African women who live and breath with it. At the slightest provocation or mishap, they're already filing for divorce. Your reasons for wanting a Nigerian woman is actually underlined by fear. Your actual preference are other races of women but you're too scared to deal with them.
Hit the nail on the head.

Let's not get it twisted, being a sleazebag isn't the purvey of Nigerian men alone. It exists in all races but the main difference is that Nigerian men justify and believe they are entitled to act with such impunity.

Much like how our politicians steal in broad day light.

Politicians here do the same, but they KNOW that it isn't acceptable. They know that society expects better of them and that if caught, they will be held accountable ( largely).

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Experience With Nigerian Ladies In The West by 1Sharon(f): 7:38pm On Oct 28, 2021
arthurwillia:

Oshey citizen
I see you my Gee, when is daylight savings starting please so I can know how to adjust to my interview time

Lol say what

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Is It Right To Employ Your Ex-Girlfriend To Work In Your Company ? / What Dating, Relationship Looks Like Then And Now(Photos) / I Love Her,but Should I Continue With The Marriage?(disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.