Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,824 members, 7,872,763 topics. Date: Wednesday, 26 June 2024 at 09:21 PM

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya (28603 Views)

IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu’s Lawyer Reveals Next Move After Supreme Court Judgment / Biafra : UN Issues ‘urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya, Seeking Explanation For N / IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Places N1m Bounty On All Igbo Governors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by sharpsecret: 7:29pm On Oct 26, 2021
Cokahot:
See him,happy and excited. Stupid coward,online he was ranting, reality he was beaten quietly and sedated to pulp.
see even if kanu dies nothing we stop Biafra cos kanu has already raised millions of men....there is nothing good about nigeria...herdsmen attacked my village twice in a year...I saw babies as young as 2yrs old being cut in two with matchete....you are castigating mnk because this country never do u something but I tell u something today if this country remain one it will get to u oneday...i hate Nigeria for all the blood it has spilled...a country dat eats it own people...and u are here thinking e go better same way ur grandfather dreamt...to tell u how I hate nigeria ilam ready to be a suicide bomber for mnk if that is what it will take for my people to be free
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by discusant: 7:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
adamsmith914:
Do I call it deliberate ignorance or just oblivion?, Sharia law, is customary law, States are allowed to set up Customary Courts, I believe you have Customary Courts in your Local Government, it is recognized by the Constitution of 1999 (As Amended)

Sharia civil laws are allowed in the 1999 constitution. But sharia criminal laws were/are not allowed in the 1999 constitution.

Sharia civil laws are like the Customary laws in practice in the southern states, just like sharia civil laws in practice in the Muslim northern states.

One of the earliest demands of Tanko Mohammed, the Chief Justice of Nigeria appointed by President Buhari was for Islamic Sharia criminal laws be included in the constitution.

In 2001, Muhammadu Buhari vowed before a large crowd of Muslims in Kaduna that he would not relent until Islamic Sharia criminal laws are used in all the states of Nigeria; that was shortly after the 12 northern sharia states set aside Nigeria’s constitution between 1999-2001 and adopted unconstitutional Islamic Sharia criminal laws.

Rewind a BBC documentary when Sharia wars erupted in the north after Sani Yerima, the then governor of Zamfara state, introduced sharia criminal laws in the north. A BBC female Reporter asked Yerima if he did not understand that his Sharia laws in the north could lead to break up of Nigeria before long.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by puzzlegate(m): 7:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
zoedew:
When br whose passport he also holds has not lifted a finger!! He thinks he can hideaway in a foreign country and throw stones.
Your ranting means nothing, You can't practice jungle justice with everyone.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by puzzlegate(m): 7:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
All this scammers self. Un is a toothless bulldog if they should know. Kanu will soon spend 30yrs imprisonment
You crave to celebrate your ignorance here ! Wait until sane people have commented. What do you know is toothless bulldog ? Would you rather have jungle justice ?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by AntiBMC(m): 7:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Every media house wants to trend with Nnamdi Kanu.

Will he shed tears before?
Kanu coughs, news headline. Kanu smiles, news headline.
Nawa.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by B2Bmen: 7:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
inside your heart u know very well buhari would never release him again, and after buhari the next govt will still be a northern. All these gra gra and noise making is not sufficient to bring him out.
I can see the hate in you, take � brother. The same way u hate nnamdi kanu love buhari, bandit and boko Haram is the same way they hate buhari love ipob esn and nnamdi kanu
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by joyandfaith: 7:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu excited over UN ‘urgent appeals’ to Nigeria, Kenya

https://punchng.com/ipob-nnamdi-kanu-excited-over-un-urgent-appeals-to-nigeria-kenya/

Buhari suspends UN activities in Njgeria-Bokoharam daily
Buhari summons UN chief over comment- Sharia news
FEC in emergency meeting over UN as northerner leaders asked igbo to leave the region- Arewa posts
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 7:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
Just another rubbish trash news for the IPIG terrorist monkeys to masturbate on for another day. UN ko, Unilag ni.
UN can't do jack about his case. Some of these fools are so dumb that they don't even know how the UN operates and it's powers.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by mariahAngel(f): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Salvage...grin grin

Inukwa! A whole onye nwe Naijiria. cheesy
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Munzy14(m): 8:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Inukwa! A whole onye nwe Naijiria. cheesy
Hapu onye ahu...mma m si eji battery na remote api ga ya..grin

Kedu?
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by mariahAngel(f): 8:23pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Hapu onye ahu...mma m si eji battery na remote api ga ya..grin

Kedu?

Onwekwaranu ihe o ma karia agha? cheesy

A di'm mma.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by discusant: 8:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
IPIGSRDOTARDS:
Just another rubbish trash news for the IPIG terrorist monkeys to masturbate on for another day. UN ko, Unilag ni.
UN can't do jack about his case. Some of these fools are so dumb that they don't even know how the UN operates and it's powers.
When a sympathizers of Boko Haram/ISWAP speaks, it’s easy to notice.

Sovereignty was not granted to Nigeria for you Boko Haram sympathizers in Nigeria’s government to use government institutions to drive rest of Nigeria to the wall in your Fulanization and Islamization agenda.

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by ceragon123: 8:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
Some others see it that an unstoppable train is coming in full locomotion and many sees it also as the rising sun.

For me, FG should negotiate with the regions and draft a better constitution that will give every region and state autonomy over personal matters like security and resources. From there we will move.

tiswell:
Biafra is playing "surugede' dance for fg.
And we know surugede is the dance of the spirits.

There is light at the end of the tunnel.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Munzy14(m): 8:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Onwekwaranu ihe o ma karia agha? cheesy

A di'm mma.
Agha owu o ma kwanu anya ya...Ihe owu wu quota system General.

Good.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by naikeboy(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
I'm waiting to see how the qouta agf can reply this.... Or they will ban un or blame them for insecurity in Nigeria
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Izuchukwu18(m): 8:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
As far as UN is now talking about things that concern and that is related to Biafra umuchineke I assure you guys Biafra is here, afonjo bandits, Fulani miscreants and Their folly leaders can never do anything pim about it grin grin grin grin Biafra 1-0 nigeria better days ahead.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by powerkey: 8:45pm On Oct 26, 2021
loveth360:
ok

Don't stop supporting the Biafran dream no matter what.

Be strong.
Be courageous.
Forget some YorubaNDITS here who claim Igbo.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by mariahAngel(f): 8:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Agha owu o ma kwanu anya ya...Ihe owu wu quota system General.

Good.

Hehehehehe cheesy
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by SweetDipBenny(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
Still not enough. But now Kanu will b treated like king in there
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by IPIGSRDOTARDS: 8:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
discusant:

When a sympathizers of Boko Haram/ISWAP speaks, it’s easy to notice.

Sovereignty was not granted to Nigeria for you Boko Haram sympathizers in Nigeria’s government to use government institutions to drive rest of Nigeria to the wall in your Fulanization and Islamization agenda.

Another delusional brainwashed retar@ded IPIG terrorist monkey spotted . Stop drinking Namdiot coward Cownu's urine, it's bad for your mental and physical health.

Lagos lagoon awaits you.

1 Share

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Munzy14(m): 8:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

Hehehehehe cheesy
Ochi chi maga ya n'ahu, ugbu a okwa o chi bala anyi na ohia.. undecided

Akwa will soon hit 100 for one egg undecided

Pasta now 400 a packet.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by franudi: 8:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
This government will make Biafran nation to come very fast.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by mariahAngel(f): 9:15pm On Oct 26, 2021
Munzy14:

Ochi chi maga ya n'ahu, ugbu a okwa o chi bala anyi na ohia.. undecided

Akwa will soon hit 100 for one egg undecided

Pasta now 400 a packet.

I kwuru ya ekwu mgbe ahu o!

One big egg goes for #70, while the medium one is #60. sad
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by NGArmyTerrorist: 9:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:
All this scammers self. Un is a toothless bulldog if they should know. Kanu will soon spend 30yrs imprisonment
Pains get level but yours had gone out of gauge! Sorry ooh! You can go back to your 1naira =575follars grin
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Munzy14(m): 9:34pm On Oct 26, 2021
mariahAngel:

I kwuru ya ekwu mgbe ahu o!

One big egg goes for #70, while the medium one is #60. sad
O ga eru 100 soon..lol

Nsogbu...And it is not something you can stay away from...It is the cheapest animal protein now.

Mgbe ufodu i wonder what families who can't afford this things during Jonathan era, pass through in thi buhari regime...Ike gwuru o.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by udomas(m): 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Sermwell:

I'm not igbo but your senseless hatred for this tribe is actually foolish to me!!

God bless you for speaking up!

He only hate what he can't have. Igbo to the world!!!

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by sirp9898(m): 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
If it is oyibo peoples they will want to try what is too special about this biafra and how will it help we their neibours and see what will benefits will come out of it.
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Bigpapi: 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
okeyglm:

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Bishop4real: 10:16pm On Oct 26, 2021
jerryunit48:
Dem think say na before… this is a game changer … dem never see anything yet

Pure ignorance
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by Nobody: 10:22pm On Oct 26, 2021
He loves his people
He wants their progress.

1 Like

Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by donnie(m): 1:09am On Oct 27, 2021
mariahAngel:
Buhari would've probably asked Lai Mohammed if he can ban the UN for "daring to interfere".

grin
Re: IPOB: Nnamdi Kanu Excited Over UN ‘Urgent Appeals’ To Nigeria, Kenya by donnie(m): 1:13am On Oct 27, 2021
Sleekfingers:

Inasmuch, that I am not a fan of Nnamdi kanu....but I urge Buhari to please pardon him.....maybe, that will douse the crisis in the southeast.........

Pardon him for what crime? I know that is how y'all think you can escape but e nor go work. ICC is waiting for all terrorists in this government.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Senator Abdul Ningi Resigns As Chairman Of Northern Senators Forum / Dino Melaye: "Immigration Snatched My Passport, I Snatched It Back" / Zamfara Killings: Aisha Yesufu To Buhari: "Why Are You So Heartless?"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.