Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,808 members, 7,886,177 topics. Date: Thursday, 11 July 2024 at 02:21 AM

God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines (472 Views)

Pray For My Death If I Am Guilty of Demonic Consultation - Pastor Adeboye / What's The Meaning Of 'God's Grace Is Sufficient for us?' / Pastor Kumuyi: I Will Remove Some Doctrines Of Deeper Life (Throwback Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by anu3: 5:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
The Holy spirit warned about turning the grace of God into a license or an excuse to live in sin:

Jude.1.4 - For certain men whose condemnation was written about long ago have secretly slipped in among you. They are godless men, who change the grace of our God into a license for immorality and deny Jesus Christ our only Sovereign and Lord.

The gospel of Jesus is in two main things:

John.1.17 - For the law was given through Moses, but GRACE and TRUTH came through Jesus Christ.

Grace is the means for Forgiveness: what God has done or provided through Jesus dying for sins (that's if we truly REPENT).

Truth is about Obedience after Repenting:

John.5.14 - ... "See, you have been made well. Sin no more, lest a worse thing come upon you."

John.14.15 - "If you love me, obey my commandments.

The narrow way is about Obedience; if we live in sin we are of the devil:

1John.3.8 - He who sins is of the devil, for the devil has sinned from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that He might destroy the works of the devil.

1John.3.9 - Whoever has been born of God does not sin, for His seed remains in him; and he cannot sin, because he has been born of God.

Let him that has ear to hear, hear...

Grace...
Re: God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by Felimax(m): 5:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
Thanks
Re: God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by anu3: 5:27pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felimax:
Thanks

God bless you bro.

May we get grace to be real doers of the word of Jesus, and endure till the end.
Re: God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by Felimax(m): 5:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
anu3:

God bless you bro.

May we get grace to be real doers of the word of Jesus, and endure till the end.

Amen! Since you know I am not perfect.
Re: God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by anu3: 5:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
Felimax:

Amen! Since you know I am not perfect.

Yeah... No one is perfect. But the truth there is to be sure to get into the starting line, the process of perfection: to Repent and start obeying Jesus according to the new testament. That's how we can hope to be like Him (Perfect) oneday.

1John.3.2 - Yes, dear friends, we are already God's children, and we can't even imagine what we will be like when Christ returns. But we do know that when he comes we will be like him, for we will see him as he really is.

AND

1John.3.3 - And everyone who has this hope in Him purifies himself, just as He is pure.

1 Like

Re: God's Grace is not an Excuse, Beware of Demonic Doctrines by anu3: 2:46pm On Nov 04, 2021
Rom.8.13 - For if you (**if you christians) live according to the sinful nature, YOU WILL DIE (**eternally in Hell); but if by the Spirit you PUT TO DEATH the misdeeds of the body, you will live (**eternally in Heaven),

Peace...

(1) (Reply)

Mfm Bowie Maryland: Lawrence Adetunji And 11 Others Lose Church Confiscation Cas / Your Breaking Point Is Your Breakthrough Point. Until You Feel Like Giving Up.. / Attitudes You Should Have During The Tribulation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.