Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,646 members, 7,889,094 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 10:54 PM

In Need Of Palm Oil Producers In The Southwest - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / In Need Of Palm Oil Producers In The Southwest (318 Views)

Top 10 Producers Of Yam Globally 2022 / Can I Plant White Beans Now In The Southwest?? / How Much Is 25L Of Palm Oil Now? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

In Need Of Palm Oil Producers In The Southwest by Kennyprince: 5:28pm On Oct 26, 2021
Yes, our company produces soap and palm oil chaf ( I mean the waste product after oil has been filtered) is one of the many raw materials used.

Our company is in need of this in large quantity. We are located in ikorodu, lagos and welcomes companies willing to supply.

We can come for inspection if need be and then discuss terms. Reach me via this whatsap or mail

kennedydaagema11@gmail.com

1 Like

Re: In Need Of Palm Oil Producers In The Southwest by Nobody: 8:42pm On Nov 14, 2021
Kennyprince:
Yes, our company produces soap and palm oil chaf ( I mean the waste product after oil has been filtered) is one of the many raw materials used.

Our company is in need of this in large quantity. We are located in ikorodu, lagos and welcomes companies willing to supply.

We can come for inspection if need be and then discuss terms. Reach me via this whatsap or mail

kennedydaagema11@gmail.com

What is it you need in large quantity please?

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Pineapple Suckers World / 5 Agribusiness Ideas You Can Start With Less That 5000 / Poultry Waste For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.