Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,206 members, 7,910,288 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 12:28 AM

Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) - Pets (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) (35206 Views)

Nigerian Lady Shares A Video Of Herself And Her Pet (pics/video) / Nigerian Girl Flaunts Her New Pet, A Lion Cub (pics/video) / Doberman Adopts Three Orphaned KITTENS After Losing Her Own Puppies(Pics, Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by dontrulee: 11:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Cats get scared very easily.
Just like my cat Biggie
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by grandstar(m): 12:16am On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny cats.

But this is Exactly what happens When a Greater Power shows up! the small small Powers takeoff and run into the Hiding!

The Greatest POWER anywhere in the world is the JESUS Power! Subscribe to HIM today , so you be in Charge and in control of all the toy toy powers littered Everywhere..

Why is Jesus the greatest power? No be Papa God send am? Na Papa God be the greatest power (Read John 3:16; 14:28)

2 Likes

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by hansomb: 12:37am On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny cats.

But this is Exactly what happens When a Greater Power shows up! the small small Powers takeoff and run into the Hiding!

The Greatest POWER anywhere in the world is the JESUS Power! Subscribe to HIM today , so you be in Charge and in control of all the toy toy powers littered Everywhere..

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by OChimex: 12:47am On Oct 27, 2021
gasparpisciotta:
I wonder why they reacted to the face and not the body odor....hmmm!

A new big cat.

My goodness, in US or Europe pet animals are so treated like human babies that at some point, they start losing their animal traits, taking human traits.

Our dog now snores like human when he sleeps. He sleeps in our bed.

He sleeps exactly time human sleeps at night and wakes human time in the morning. Lol

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Savie(m): 1:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny cats.

Oh God, condom could have prevented this.
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by WoundedLamb: 1:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Lmao... do this to my bird and he will not come near you that month.
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by stayclearofme: 2:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny cats.

This guy u be were... grin grin
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Bamzyriches451: 2:31am On Oct 27, 2021
Power pass power
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by 1Sharon(f): 2:35am On Oct 27, 2021
OChimex:

My goodness, in US or Europe pet animals are so treated like human babies that at some point, they start losing their animal traits, taking human traits.

Our dog now snores like human when he sleeps. He sleeps in our bed.

He sleeps exactly time human sleeps at night and wakes human time in the morning. Lol

After it rolls around in faeces and tramples on what you don't know, why allow it into your bed
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by cardoctor(m): 4:12am On Oct 27, 2021
Very funny
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Millimann: 5:45am On Oct 27, 2021
slawormiir:
Damnnn niggar
Isoright

Your matter weak me bra...

Make I just sip this last bottle then go sleep.... he be never reach the time for me to sleep....but Righteousness2 matter don tire me

You sure say na you dey there?

I can't see that your signature Nokia 3310.
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by TeeGentle(m): 6:15am On Oct 27, 2021
lol
funny
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by OChimex: 6:45am On Oct 27, 2021
1Sharon:

After it rolls around in faeces and tramples on what you don't know, why allow it into your bed

Lol. They don't do that. It use the bathroom every morning. Once daily. It gives u sign that he wants to and you open the door and he go our into the backyard and do it on the grass. It showers often and do stay clean because it stays inside 24/7. Dogs outside Nigeria are extremely neat disease free because they do eat nice foods and see vets as supposed.
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by jimtemi1: 6:54am On Oct 27, 2021
If you scared a cat like that for Nija,village people go make u dey dream about cat every day be that... Dogs any day any time
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Hungerbadoo: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
Righteousness2:
grin
Very Funny cats.

I find it interesting seeing you using any situation to preach the Good News. Keep it up bro the Lord reward you abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Aburada: 7:32am On Oct 27, 2021
studentwriter:
that white small phone abi?
Be like Sapa hold am so he sell am
grin grin grin Slawormiir
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Hungerbadoo: 7:34am On Oct 27, 2021
grandstar:

Why is Jesus the greatest power? No be Papa God send am? Na Papa God be the greatest power (Read John 3:16; 14:28)
Guy be calming down don't get yourself confuse already.

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Hungerbadoo: 7:36am On Oct 27, 2021
Savie:
Oh God, condom could have prevented this.
The same way it could have prevented you.

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 9:06am On Oct 27, 2021
Drella:

If you end up not making heaven,I go laff you ehn grin
he will make it to heaven in Jesus name. Me too and you.

1 Like

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Adjovi: 9:12am On Oct 27, 2021
I so love cats. I've had both dogs and cats and I can tell you categorically that if I were to choose between both, I'll choose cats over and over again. To those having doubt, get a kitten and see for yourself. They are just so so funny and clingy and way neater than dogs.
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by stello(f): 11:01am On Oct 27, 2021
grin grin grin
Mercychen:
Lol.. grin cheesy grin..
The second cat was proactive. Couldn't wait to see what was making it's mate to run as he scurried off almost immediately he reached the scene. Lol... grin
Funny cats.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Drella(m): 1:14pm On Oct 27, 2021
LoveJesus87:
he will make it to heaven in Jesus name. Me too and you.

Lol
Brother spirikoko
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Drella(m): 1:15pm On Oct 27, 2021
Adjovi:
I so love cats. I've had both dogs and cats and I can tell you categorically that if I were to choose between both, I'll choose cats over and over again. To those having doubt, get a kitten and see for yourself. They are just so so funny and clingy and way neater than dogs.

Witchcraft can enter into the cat. grin
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by LoveJesus87(m): 1:21pm On Oct 27, 2021
Drella:

Lol
Brother spirikoko
and you too. We will all make it to heaven together by the mercies of God. Amen
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Drella(m): 3:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
LoveJesus87:
and you too. We will all make it to heaven together by the mercies of God. Amen

Amen!!!
Re: Kittens Freak Out By Owner Wearing Cat Mask (Pics, Video) by Adjovi: 9:59am On Oct 28, 2021
Drella:

Witchcraft can enter into the cat. grin

Typical 9ja mentality. Nothing of such

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Foreign Media Tag Arrest Of Man In Buhari Dog Saga 'weird' / Dog Saves Wedding Party From Suicide Bomber Near Maiduguri / Opuowei Brisbe Names His Dog "Okowa", After Delta Governor IFEANYI (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.