Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,270 members, 7,964,188 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 09:42 AM

Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison (29995 Views)

You Have No Power To Install CCTV At Abolongo Prison - Sola Fasure To Makinde / Aregbesola Reacts To Armed Attack On Abolongo Custodial Centre / Gunmen Attack Abolongo Correctional Facility In Oyo, Set Prisoners Free (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by sagacious2016: 7:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Dabronze(m): 7:57pm On Oct 26, 2021
Why they havnt find wakili yet afterall Namdi Kanu found all the way frm kenya Sunday Igboho in Benin Republic Wakili Shouldnt Be an exception.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Myhusband(m): 8:08pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:

Stop been emotional, I'm just a messenger delivering a message to my yorubandit brothers... you guys should go beg Wakili for forgiveness cause he is frothing with anger, more afonja heads might roll soon if diplomatic overtures aren't effected.

you will be a messenger of your people destruction
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by FEGNO: 8:21pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is the handwork of Malami and his agents. But very soon we will hear Nnamdi Kanu

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by BeardedMeat(m): 8:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
This is the stupid country they expect me to be proud of.
So bomb experts didn't comb the area to see what they could find after the first incident?
Backward people! 600yrs behind civilization.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Nobody: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Lmao
No be small prison break.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by sojayy(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Ok
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by BlackPantherxXx: 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
EzeAro:
Wakili is back for vengeance, these are obviously his boys wrecking havoc since they broke him out of prison... the terror of Yorubaland is back and I shudder to imagine what Wakili and his boys will do to these poor yorubas under his domain sad

Worry first about your people.

1 Like

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by abuiltech(m): 9:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
Someone should help me wake Buhari, he's snoring
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by zoedew: 9:37pm On Oct 26, 2021
Hmmmm!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Powerfly(f): 9:38pm On Oct 26, 2021
YorubaKinging:
The end is near

We are at the time of the end

Digital Currencies is a major player

Forget crypto currency, it's just an intro

Bitcoin will rise and fall by next year

Countries will adopt thier own digital Currencies

Blocs of nations will adopt one digital Currencies for all

Macron and European Union will March over many countries and lay waste

Even South Nigeria will not escape from his hand

By 2030 , you'll know a prophet is among you

By 2030.. the great tribulation will set in. Jesus would be expected.....coz he would come in the midst of the tribulation when it's at it's peak.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by MITCHELL96: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Who deeeeeeey bomb!? grin grin grin grin
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by WeRblessed(f): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
DSS at work looking for evidence to nail Igboho. These are Gunmi Terror boys at work.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Sanctecosma(m): 9:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Pls which Wednesday afternoon did it happen? Just asking
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by tnerro1(m): 9:42pm On Oct 26, 2021
BeardedMeat:
This is the stupid country they expect me to be proud of.
So bomb experts didn't comb the area to see what they could find after the first incident?
Backward people! 600yrs behind civilization.
The bomb unit is probably headed by a quota system Abokii

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by BeardedMeat(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
tnerro1:

The bomb unit is probably headed by a quota system Abokii
Just imagine that bro. Suppose innocent people that came to do police business where just hanging around that area, they'd have been toast!

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by WeRblessed(f): 9:46pm On Oct 26, 2021
MITCHELL96:
Who deeeeeeey bomb!? grin grin grin grin

I dey bomb U.S and Canada, person dey bomb prison grin grin grin

Please be careful with your utterance. I know you're kidding but when it comes to the sensitivity of what you wrote, it could be worrisome to some of us from North America. Any body could easily forward this to FBI and they will start unnecessary investigations. If I were you I'll delete this thread.

2 Likes

Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by iyke2frankeze: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
The evil you wish others always comes back to hurt you.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kingspin(m): 9:49pm On Oct 26, 2021
Buhari friends having field day Oyo
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by RodgersAkpafu: 9:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
helinues:
shocked undecided

Bomb or banger?
Una never see anything
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Guyman02: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Maxymilliano:
Hmmm ... Hope this is not an attempt to free the remaining Fulani's in that place
There are no remaining Fulanis and there, Wakili and his fellow Fulanis have been released, I just hope he doesn't target perceived enemies in Ibarakpa axis
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by RodgersAkpafu: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Myhusband:

your evil wish will only get back to you and your family

so which wakili is killing Igbo in Igbo land and setting prisoners free
What does this misfortune happening in Oyo have to do with the South East now?
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Ojycelarma: 9:54pm On Oct 26, 2021
Is it really true the man Wakili arrested some times ago as been set free??
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Kay25(m): 9:55pm On Oct 26, 2021
Emergingnation1:
Yarubanistan is burning grin grin Bomb Lool..
no matter how hausa/fulani knows once the yoruba race starts burning it's all over for the their milk industry Caled Nigeria hence they know how to tame them once it's south west
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by DoggoneDogg: 9:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
TripleOh7 aka Joromi1 is trying desperately to break his criminal brothers out of prison

South West is on FIRE!!!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by Skmoda360(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
funkekemi:
Yoruba the only tribe other tribes attacks directly without using state machineries
You are not a Yoruba person....You are too fake to be calling yourself funke Kemi.
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by babaalagbo1(m): 9:59pm On Oct 26, 2021
Make una take it easy on my hometown ooo...you this bomboclats bombastic elements lol
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by UnabashedIPOB: 10:06pm On Oct 26, 2021
Some residents in the area suspect that the bomb was one of those planted by the gunmen who attacked the prison last Friday. It is suspected that it did not detonate at the time.

All you Sai Babarians, Buhari Idiots and Unity Beggars, have you blamed IPOB and ESN today for this attack? Freaking M0R0NS everywhere!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by victorv12(m): 10:12pm On Oct 26, 2021
YORÙBÁ PEOPLE, WAKE UP! YOU ARE SLEEPING!
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by kennykruzmason: 10:13pm On Oct 26, 2021
season break has started in Oyo

There are so many questions to ask

Who did we offend in the country ?
Who is doing the masses like this ?
When are we all going to speak with one voice against few people who feel less concerned about the nation they govern ?

Terrorists aka bandits on the move
Re: Bomb Explosion Rocks Abolongo, Oyo Prison by NessFortunate: 10:25pm On Oct 26, 2021
ijustdey:

http://saharareporters.com/2021/10/26/breaking-again-bomb-explosion-rocks-oyo-prison
just imagine, no where is safe any more, innocents are killed daily now prisoners are not even spared. Na eNaira be Buhari wahala, embezzlement simplied indeed.
#MEDIOCRES

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Why I’m Not Proud To Call Buhari My President — Aribisala / Chibok Girls Dispersed, Some Married Off & Appointing Ministers Tough- Buhari / Nigeria Army To Get New Uniforms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.