Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,345 members, 7,888,101 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 07:18 PM

Generate Over 150k To 700k Monthly With Ecommerce Every Month All On Facebook. - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Generate Over 150k To 700k Monthly With Ecommerce Every Month All On Facebook. (308 Views)

Get Paid Over 150k To #500,000 By Publishing Articles On Amazon! / Make Money With Ecommerce Without Even Importing... My 100k In 2weeks Case Study / Learn How To Make Atleast 700k Monthly Online! No Hype. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Generate Over 150k To 700k Monthly With Ecommerce Every Month All On Facebook. by GIFT5001(m): 7:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
♦️Hey! Have we met before?
Meeting me for the first time? Ow! that's fine.

I'm Egwu Harrison, I'm a medical laboratory scientist and an e-commerce business man with some good proven track records.

Over the past months I have accomplished over 63% of my yearly target which is making about "30m+ before the year runs out and I am equally ready to show anybody that is interested how to go about it with some proofs.

You know what?
Not even your village people should make you miss this class because I will be teaching you how to start earning online through e-commerce with just a WIX free website all on Facebook.

So are we ready?

if yes, then i will be showing you exactly the following:

♦️ How to make exactly #700,000 to 1 million Naira in 30 days.

♦️ 7 Hot Products to sell online and make meaningful income almost instantly.

♦️ How to generate about 30,000 Naira daily from E-commerce Business.

♦️ 3 unique & Hot products that generated over 4 million Naira profit for me and how you too can start selling them right away to generate same.

♦️ Best products to sell during this Ember month to make wealth. (THE EMBER MONEY)

♦️ How to run Facebook & Instagram adverts for daily massive sells and profit generation.

♦️ How to create your own free unique e-commerce landing pages just like the one you are seeing here with a domain name of your choice.

♦️ How to target ONLY Rich customers online looking to buy your unique products.

BONUS
My 4 profitable high income skills that generates at-least $1k (500k) regularly as a broke beginner here in NIGERIA will be given to the FIRST 60 people to take fast action. (including Freelancing, web & graphic development, new TRICKS to Facebook adverts).

To get started, kindly reach me on whatsapp-here: ...0806.7991.593...

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy / Tutors / Social Media Training For Beginners

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.