Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,381 members, 7,950,817 topics. Date: Monday, 16 September 2024 at 10:59 PM

My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom (52210 Views)

My Mum Bullying My Dad Is Getting Out Of Hand!!! / Don’t Kill Your Husband. This Is How To Deal With Him If He Is Cheating On You / Lady Justifies Why Her Dad Is Married To 6 Wives, Says He Is Too Cute (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by SmartGadgetz: 11:33pm On Oct 26, 2021
1Sharon:

You religious ppl are programmed sheeples. I threw facts in your face and this is the best you could do?

If God exists, he hates black people!

I'm a sinner like any other person but I know that prayer is the only most powerful entity in life, that's why the devil is working tirelessly to discommunicate us from the Almighty God which is the only power source.

As for the black people, Africans or blacks were and are still victimized by the western world but life comes inward not outward.

We blacks should look inwards by developing ours individually and collectively to earn every bit of positive outcome we need in the world.

Nothing is given, everything worthwhile is earned.

God loves both the whites and blacks all together with the same love and magnitude and without any special love to other races.

We are one in the sight of God.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:35pm On Oct 26, 2021
SmartGadgetz:

[s]I'm a sinner like any other person but I know that prayer is the only most powerful entity in life, that's why the devil is working tirelessly to discommunicate us from the Almighty God which is the only power source.

As for the black people, Africans or blacks were and are still victimized by the western world but life comes inward not outward.

We blacks should look inwards by developing ours individually and collectively to earn every bit of positive outcome we need in the world.

Nothing is given, everything worthwhile is earned.

God loves both the whites and blacks all together with the same love and magnitude and without any special love to other races.

We are one in the sight of God. [/s]
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Eriokanmi: 11:36pm On Oct 26, 2021
GlorifiedTunde:

What did I hear you say?

A man of 85 is not supposed to have sexual urges?
You don't blame Bola146 . Nowadays, hardly would you see a youth who can last one hour in bed with his wife due to series of hard drugs and energy drinks they've been exposed to. Our forefathers lived old and still had children at old age. They ate natural foods, no additives or spices, no carbonated or energy drinks and no drugs. They knew nothing about hypertension because they exercised well. Some could trek kilometers before getting to their farmland and still trek back home same way.

You hardly find such nowadays. We enter cars jump bikes to reach short distances where we could actually trek to.

6 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by dontrulee: 11:41pm On Oct 26, 2021
Let the old man enjoy his life na.
He is an adult for God's sake
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 1Sharon(f): 11:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
Drella:

Because to a large extent,the woman influences the cheating.
If a man wrongly makes advances towards you,why not say NO?
We accept that the man is wrong but why aiding his wrong deeds by agreeing to it?

Lasty,I can't do such to my own father.It's a curse.

A married man has more to lose. The mistress owes nothing to the cheating man or his wife.

It is the man who is cheating not her

And you do know some men actually lie about their status? So the woman will not say no.

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by dontrulee: 11:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
To get a solution will be difficult ooo.
You know he is more like a child now and children don't listen to advise, so advising him won't work. Children do what's in their heart. Your dad is just doing what's in his heart. Changing his environment may work for a temporary time but that's not a permanent solution
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by RodgersAkpafu: 11:48pm On Oct 26, 2021
I'm sure if the gender was reversed
The comment section would have been quite different

5 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by tankoagaie: 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
he must not be upto that age
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ojasweb(m): 11:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
Genea:
should the woman be allowed to taste what she missed too?

Woman and men are different sexually. Not every issues should be addressed with emotions. Face reality, you won't die.

Most women start hating sex at 40. The men on the other hand still like sex and active at older age.

A woman who can't satisfy her husband again at certain age is the one you are claiming equal rights for to go see other men.

How una dey reason self?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by oluwafeolami(m): 11:53pm On Oct 26, 2021
crackhaus:
Papa is a rolling stone, a living legend...

At 85, so many of us will wish we still have the cojones to support our spiritual urges.

A very blessed man he is, your daddy. cool

Your signature caught my eye cos I use it often.

Through adversity to the stars.

You sabi

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by BigIyanga: 11:56pm On Oct 26, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Please how do we the children handle this issue?
Nothing like jazz. Stay our of your parents’ business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by tctrills: 11:58pm On Oct 26, 2021
You are a disgrace. You feel this is the best place to discuss your father's issues.
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ednut1(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

It's easy to identify a kid, I might even be older than your dad.
son of a useless shameful father lol
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by fredoooooo: 12:00am On Oct 27, 2021
E jowo e fun baba laye o , ki baba o sanjo grin
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Jsucre(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2021
The papa must be afonja. Their manhood lives
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ModelLook(m): 12:00am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

We the children have sat my dad down and talked to him, to the extent we are tired, how can an old man at this stage in life still fornicating.

Money we sent to him for his upkeeps, he is using it to feed another man's children. several times my mom have seen vega 200 in his pockets during laundry.

The annoying thing is this woman he is frolicking with is a known area miscreant, I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

A man at this age is not supposed to have sexual urge, besides while he was young he didn't do like this.

(no insults on my dad please, we respect him, he did alot for us his children both male and female)

Leave your dad alone. Why disturbing him. Let him enjoy his life Biko. Have an estimate you give him alone in a month. If he finishes it on the woman, that is his business, not yours. He should wait for next month. When the money keeps finishing, he will start to have a rethink.

Have another estimate you give your mum. You can make hers bigger than his so she is happier. Talk to her to ignore what is happening. Tell her to be strong. If she wants to change environment for a while, that's fine. Try and arrange that.

But if you are thinking you want to change your dad, my brother...my sister....you are on a long road to mental torture.

If you are 85yrs, do you think your own children or any random person can change you from something you are purposely doing
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Jsucre(m): 12:01am On Oct 27, 2021
BigIyanga:

Nothing like jazz. Stay our of your parents’ business
shut up
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by stanliwise(m): 12:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:

thanks very much for this, but don't you think it's a little bit too harsh?
we wouldn't want to treat him like a kid or make him feel like we are punishing him for his misdeeds. no matter what he's still the head of the family.
There is nothing you can do. Have you not notice that?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Ashirioluwa: 12:04am On Oct 27, 2021
You need to be happy that your 85 years old father is still active. A lot of 85 years old can’t even go out anymore.

Anyway you need to shut up because you’re not your mom.

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Valuc: 12:09am On Oct 27, 2021
What's the worry about sef... That he will contact and transmit STD or the money you people are giving he is misusing it? Well u guys are also spoiling him... Seize his upkeep money!! but before I forget,are u sure he is that age? Anyways... We are all approaching our grave in diff ways as the day breaks... maybe that's his own way...
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by 989900: 12:11am On Oct 27, 2021
Leave the man alone. You will understand when you grow old.

If you guys can't leave him alone , then marry small wife for him. smiley

2 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 12:14am On Oct 27, 2021
Him mate dey grave dey chill dey alive dey chook different kpekus I no fit laff abeg
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Nobody: 12:16am On Oct 27, 2021
NoBorders:

Attitude? At 85? cheesy
normally women are to blame na. So op, I blame your mom. We can't make excuses for her. She's a woman. Guilty or not, she's to blame.

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Judybash93(m): 12:18am On Oct 27, 2021
Bola146:

I don't know if he's jazzed or it's something else.

It's a real jazz, 85 old man can't have that power, the woman is just collecting his money. Your father need a serious prayer

How did you know that a man at his age shouldn't have sexual urges like that?
Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Judybash93(m): 12:19am On Oct 27, 2021
The man has nothing to lose. Let him fire. Leave him alone.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by Double0h7(f): 12:24am On Oct 27, 2021
Honestly, there's nothing you can do. It's painful but you have to respect your father and step out of his affairs (pun unintended).

You guys should give him his upkeep and his respect but treat mama even better. If you could afford it, send her on holidays and just spoil her with money. If you have sisters maybe they could invite their mother over and they could cater to her.

4 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by nwachi2(m): 12:26am On Oct 27, 2021
Have you asked your mom wether she is giving him sex as demand. Because with the look of your write up you didn't mention that. When the necessary is not available the available becomes necessary.

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by ReeLoaDead(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2021
Face facts. Your dad is on the last lap of his life.
He knows it and has chosen to unleash the “bad boy” that has been chained inside him for over seventy+ years. My sympathies for your mother, you and your siblings but your dad is going to fornikate till his time is up … fact!

3 Likes

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by oluwafeolami(m): 12:27am On Oct 27, 2021
ednut1:
A useless man lol

Guy this is totally wrong. It shows you lack the moral values needed in a public platform. You don’t even know the man and u are using derogatory words on him.
Some people father and grandfather.

Nawa for you ooo, just because u want to chase clout abi?

Just remember that social media never forgets.

You may be in a position whereby it’s only ur antecedent records on SM that u need to get a certain contract or a position and boom ur records start rolling in

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by mkoabiola: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Baba 85 de chop area miscreant Kpekus

Baba has been jazzed with d Kpekus.

Hahahhaha

1 Like

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by OChimex: 12:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Icouldhave:
Hi all

You guy are the real evidence of village winch grin grin grin

An 85 year old man you still want to control and give advice? For what?

All the time you dey school or single dey bleep like dog did the man try to stop your enjoyment? grin grin

He probably wasted his young man days sacrificing and making sure you guys were trained and lived well to what you guys are today

Now that he has just little time left in this world to make up for the lost days and enjoy his last moment on earth, you still want to say no...

What does your mom need from an 85 year old man?

All of una na winch.

85 year old man can't be controlled, changed or told what to do Respect his wish.

Or just because of the little money una dey give him, now u want control him. Shuuuu...

If na Europe, the man go shoot any of una wey come be stumbling block to his last enjoyment on earth.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My 85-Year-Old Dad Is Cheating On My Mom by hansomb: 12:34am On Oct 27, 2021
How old is Ned Nwanko ?. . . A simple solution to your dad, marry a young looking vibrants pretty lady for him that can satisfy all his urge, your mum might not be servicing him as he likes. If after that he still cheats then he needs serious prayer or medical examination. Some men never gets old when it comes to that thing. . . . . imagine Ronaldo at 85 or Zlatan

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (16) (Reply)

This Is The Best Gift A Mother Can Give Her Daughter / Police In London Brought Out Yoruba Police Officer To Warn Yoruba Women. See Why / My Elder Brother's Wife Beat My Mum (Picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.