Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,176 members, 7,903,889 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 July 2024 at 11:47 PM

South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) (1826 Views)

South West Governors Visits Tinubu (Pictures) / Ken Nnamani Visit Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photo) / Gbenga Daniel Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Abdul05: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
Superwave16320:
This igbo grin fool will not run mad over Tinubu matter. Your foolish n cursed Igbo governors meet at intervals you don't see Yoruba lamenting over their meet. Wetin concern you wretched igbo father with Tinubu or the SW abi amadioha want to kee your entire household plus born n unborn generation ?!

grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by ugoknow: 9:39pm On Oct 26, 2021
is that not Oyo deputy governor?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Abdul05: 9:40pm On Oct 26, 2021
LegendHero:

He knows about that.

No single zone can make themselves president not, even the North!

Every geopolitical zone know about this except the children of hate zone.
Good one grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:43pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:

Anyone that is not in support of Tinubu candidacy is Igbo to you people grin but it's Ok

The north will decide who succeeds buhari and not some inconsequential Swaga

Omo Igbo, I’ve told you severally to stop pretending about your ethnic group. You’re not deceiving anybody on this app. Own who you are with your full chest and stop disgracing your ancestors.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by OLAADEX(m): 9:44pm On Oct 26, 2021
ugoknow:

Yes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by PrinceOfLagos: 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:

Omo Igbo, I’ve told you severally to stop pretending about your ethnic group. You’re not deceiving anybody on this app. Own who you are with your full chest and stop disgracing your ancestors.
You're talking rubbish oga

I am Yoruba but that won't make me support a well known corrupt man like Tinubu..

I was expecting you to call pastor Tunde Bakare for calling Tinubu a looter today but you dodged the thread as usual grin
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by seunmsg(m): 9:47pm On Oct 26, 2021
ugoknow:

It’s him. You think Ladoja left PDP to APC to work for Tinubu without the knowledge of Makinde? Fayose was with Tinubu two weeks ago for a reason. See ehn, the coalition is gradually taking shape. By the end of next year, there will be little or no opposition again to Tinubu’s ambition.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by johnmartus(m): 9:51pm On Oct 26, 2021
The thing pain you.
PrinceOfLagos:
I see Fayemi and makinde are missing in the photo grin

only 3 south west governors are in the picture and they are Oyetola, Sanwo Olu and Rotimi akeredolu all APC governors .

South west alone cannot make Tinubu president

Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu so this visit is useless

1 Like 1 Share

Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by Drogunov: 10:52pm On Oct 26, 2021
seunmsg:

It’s him. You think Ladoja left PDP to APC to work for Tinubu without the knowledge of Makinde? Fayose was with Tinubu two weeks ago for a reason. See ehn, the coalition is gradually taking shape. By the end of next year, there will be little or no opposition again to Tinubu’s ambition.

You will weep for ever supporting Fulanis. Tinubu is going nowhere, you two-faced mook.
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by FisifunKododada: 11:00pm On Oct 26, 2021
PrinceOfLagos:
I see Fayemi and makinde are missing in the photo ;Donly 3 south west governors are in the picture and they are Oyetola, Sanwo Olu and Rotimi akeredolu all APC governors . South west alone cannot make Tinubu president Not all yoruba will vote for Tinubu so this visit is useless

Igbo boy go and fix the numerous problems afflicting AfghanEastern. Stop STALKING Yoruba topics like a lost soul.
Re: South West Governors Visits Asiwaju Bola Tinubu In Bourdilon (photos) by IDENNAA(m): 11:10pm On Oct 26, 2021
As always and very civilized of my Igbo brethren, you guys are left alone to discuss your Yoruba agenda on this thread. But , as soon as Peter Obi sneezes all of you start bleeding. I greet una....enjoy your SW brotherhood.

(1) (2) (Reply)

The Legend Of Ademusiwa! Emperor Of Western Nigeria! / Bandits Sent Letter To Army Barracks At Birnin Kebbi / What Will Nigeria Lose When Igbos Become Independent Country?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.