Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,352 members, 7,881,299 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 04:13 PM

I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus - Family (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus (61031 Views)

Lady Receives The Shock Of Her Life 3 Years After She Divorced Her Husband / How To Get Over Trauma Of Wife Past Life / My Sister Is On The Verge Of Making The Worst Mistake Of Her Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by sheffyUTD(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:

thanks for the comment kiss
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6825530/body-count-almost-destroyed-me#107161445

You need to understand that background influence thinking and way of life. She's social and doesn't see anything wrong in having a nice time. A modest background like yours (I share the same) might tend to make you believe those things are signs of waywardness, but in all honesty, if you adjust your mindset and the kind of people you keep, you will begin to see things differently.

'Over enjoyment' as you termed it is not synonymous to adultery. Have you caught her cheating or you observed she's hiding stuff from you? Perhaps I should ask, what under the heaven is 'over enjoyment'?

What I will advise is to see how your child (ren) will not have a confused instructions. You need to work on that
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by TenQ: 5:06pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:
Check out this thread https://www.nairaland.com/6825530/body-count-almost-destroyed-me#107161445
Okay!
I think I understand you now.
However, as a married man myself, what you are about to do is counterproductive.

Foundation:
You and your wife grew up differently, therefore expect differences in the way you handle life's situations
Your Objective:
That your daughter don't follow her mum's path
Your Option:
1. Be close to your daughter and make her your priority
2. It is impossible to change your wife. Adapt to her and coverup for her perceived weaknesses and faults

Peace!

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by phenylalanine(m): 8:38pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:
Bro this is touching, but then two wrongs can't make a right. Pray pray pray, that is all we all need.. I understand you well.. thanks
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by OkoAnike(m): 9:35pm On Oct 29, 2021
LiegeMan:

Thanks, I tried to check the link but all I see is a religious man talking about his assumptions and unfortunately I don't belong to that group of thought...
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by BluntCrazeMan: 1:37am On Oct 30, 2021
LiegeMan:

Those ones that she had fun with, care less about her now.
They don't give a damn about her.
So, is that one supposed to be any of your concern??
You made a mistake by marrying someone who is not like you.
I mean, is it her fault that she is such a different person from you??
Anyway, you have a very crookéd way of thinking..
So, let me leave you to your crookéd way of life too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Smile4mee01: 4:52am On Oct 30, 2021
Most Men worry about their wife's Past,

Most women worry about Men's future.

2 Likes

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 10:56pm On Oct 30, 2021
LiegeMan:
I have so many things to tell you but am not just in the mood, so i will leave you with just one prayer which is 'that thing you are looking for in sokoto, may you see it in your sokoto' , then you will know the difference between you and mr lostchild, who has always blamed everyone he has ever come across as the source of his misfortune but he has never blamed any of his bad desicion or himself... The funniest truth is that if you lose your self in the process of looking for what is not lost, your wife will still knack...
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Lostchild(m): 12:05am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
I have so many things to tell you but am not just in the mood, so i will leave you with just one prayer which is 'that thing you are looking for in sokoto, may you see it in your sokoto' , then you will know the difference between you and mr lostchild, who has always blamed everyone he has ever come across as the source of his misfortune but he has never blamed any of his bad desicion or himself... The funniest truth is that if you lose your self in the process of looking for what is not lost, your wife will still knack...

1. I don't blame people over my troubles.

2. I always make good choices.

3. Most of the problems in my life are cause by stupid people in my life and around me

4. Most of the things I suffered are the consequences of the wrong choice of others

5. God plainly told me that, all the people in my past, present will not be in my future.

6. Because of all the above, I no longer allowed jerks into my life anymore.

7. What do you think?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 12:10am On Oct 31, 2021
Lostchild:

1. I don't blame people over my troubles.

2. I always make good choices.

3. Most of the problems in my life are cause by stupid people in my life and around me

4. Most of the things I suffered are the consequences of the wrong choice of others

5. God plainly told me that, all the people in my past, present will not be in my future.

6. Because of all the above, I no longer allowed jerks into my life anymore.

7. What do you think?

The only thing i think and know is that LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE,,,, so ,,, if you weren't stupid yourself, there is no way you would attract stupid people.... secondly,,,, if you were sensible enough to make good choice yourself, there is no way you will suffer the consequences of other people's wrong choices,,, or have you ever seen an orange tree bear forth mangoes? impossicant.... you are simply a product of who and what you are.... stop blaming everyone for your self afflicted woes....
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kobojunkie: 12:12am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
ROFLMAO
grin cheesy grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 12:15am On Oct 31, 2021
Kobojunkie:
ROFLMAO
Na true nah.....Go through all his thread... he blames everyone but himself....Mr Liegeman should kip on comparing.... may he contract hiv from that his revenge seeking mission over what doesn't even in any way concern him....maybe he will blame mr lostchild then...they kuku both fit each other.....
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Kobojunkie: 12:19am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
Na true nah.....Go through all his thread... he blames everyone but himself....Mr Liegeman should kip on comparing.... may he contract hiv from that his revenge seeking mission over what doesn't even in any way concern him....maybe he will blame mr lostchild then...they kuku both fit each other.....
ROFLMAO
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by UjuJoan2: 6:24am On Oct 31, 2021
LiegeMan:
Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice.

This is why it’s so dangerous to marry below your class. So now you want to punish her for your unfortunate life? This is so crazy!!

Wetin women no to see for Nigerian marriages?

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Lostchild(m): 6:49am On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:
The only thing i think and know is that LIKE ATTRACTS LIKE,,,, so ,,, if you weren't stupid yourself, there is no way you would attract stupid people.... secondly,,,, if you were sensible enough to make good choice yourself, there is no way you will suffer the consequences of other people's wrong choices,,, or have you ever seen an orange tree bear forth mangoes? impossicant.... you are simply a product of who and what you are.... stop blaming everyone for your self afflicted woes....

I understand your judgment, but I will tell you that, your opinion over me is 100% wrong.

Few days ago, God recently show me that I am failing my test for trying to justify myself before all else.

I may suffer many injustice without retaliation but God Himself will justify me.

He will make my light to shine and everyone will see my light.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Pumpumking: 3:51pm On Oct 31, 2021
BKsoul:

Ilitracy is a deseace. the day u learn to spek good English & not that village pigeon english..i will pasonaly pay u 200 naira cash for efort.(( this is why people wonder if they spek English in Nigeria))...sad! undecided
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Fairbanks(m): 6:13pm On Oct 31, 2021
[quote author=LiegeMan post=107094267]Anger And Vengeance Is Taking The Best Part Of Me

hello nairalanders,

Sorry to disturb your peace but this has been going on in my mind for long and I really need suggestions on how to overcome it. I gave in to ire/anger and it's gradually taking the best part of me since I made a little discovery about my wife's past and how she lived her life while in the campus. I will try and make it as snappy as possible in order not to make you spend much of your time on my case.

Now, it goes this way, my wife came from a middle class family and she attended one of the best and prestigious higher institutions in the country, they're not too rich and they're not poor, infact, their family name can't be in the same sentence with poverty. She had everything she needed and lived her life to the fullest while in the campus, she flirted with and dated the best guys in the campus, she visited many night clubs and other exuberant and flamboyant life style that pertains to the campus.

Now on my own part, I attended one of the Colleges of Education that littered our country,
I did everything all by myself, I sponsored myself throughout my stay in the college, I did all manner of odd jobs to survive, sometimes, I would miss lectures due to lack of cash, no one to assist, all these limitations made me not to pay attention towards the opposite sex as I was busy struggling to survive and hoping unto God for a miracle.

Right now, all I am feeling is anger, ire, all I want now is vengeance knowing fully well that while I was suffering and struggling to survive, fasting without praying, carrying bricks and block from one floor to the other, jumping from one market to the other hawking my wares, that my wife was busy somewhere enjoying and partying away her future, right now, I want to have my revenge, I want to live those life that I wasn't opportune to live, I want to flirt and have fun with many ladies both young and old, I want to visit as many night clubs as possible now that money is flowing in, I careless about the consequences and how she may feel, these are exactly what I'm feeling now.

this can't keep troubling me that's why I brought it here for suggestions and elderly advice

Man, d way reason Shows u are not matured. simple.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nnamdipapa(m): 7:00am On Nov 02, 2021
[quote author=Pumpumking post=107218130]

Ilitracy is a deseace
. the day u learn to spek good English & not that village pigeon english..i will pasonaly
pay u 200 naira cash for efort
.(( this is why people wonder if they spek
English in Nigeria))...sad! undecided
[/quote
You should learn how to type in english before you call others illiterate.
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 8:28am On Nov 03, 2021
BigYash:
Another mumu like my family members
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 8:29am On Nov 03, 2021
LiegeMan:

Check this thread out

https://www.nairaland.com/6825530/body-count-almost-destroyed-me#107161445
Im not making a case for promiscuity but this doesn’t apply to everyone. Some do it for fun.

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 8:30am On Nov 03, 2021
mikigen:
yea you have a point though..btw nice pix on your dp kiss
Thanks. wink
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by BigYash: 8:37am On Nov 03, 2021
[quote author=Bobmarie post=107290635][/quote]Why u dey edit ur destiny to trash bin na?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by mikigen(m): 8:53am On Nov 03, 2021
Bobmarie:
Thanks. wink
smiley
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Nobody: 9:18am On Nov 03, 2021
BigYash:
Why u dey edit my destiny to trash bin na?
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by HeightsKE: 2:00pm On Nov 07, 2021
LiegeMan:

Those ones that she had fun with, care less about her now.
They don't give a damn about her.
Yes, because they've all moved on with their individual lives..they all have moved on including your wife.

Do you want them to show care for her now and continue from where stopped? Haba!
Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by olaife80: 9:25pm On Nov 18, 2021
DissTroy:

This is complete gaslighting.

If she were open about her past while dating, maybe he wouldn't have married her.

He's giving hints you are all ignoring. She was a nightcrawler, screwing multiple guys and clubing all over. She probably even aborted.

In school I didn't go wild or did drugs or had wild parties and órgies banging RANDOM women or knock up a woman then got her to get an abortion.
I still haven't done any of these things and I'm probably one of the least religious persons on Nairaland.

Stating that, I'd consider it cheating if I find out my partner was screwing around in her past, probably abusing substances too and/or did abortions.

I've always been upfront with the females in my life over the years about these things. Some think they are smart and can hide their past but when I find out, I call it off. And you'd never know I've called it off until months later.

I'm not expecting she should be a saint but don't go banging random dudes, aborting and abusing substances then think I'd accept you because it's your past. No!

Actions have consequences and I'm not going to spend the rest of my life dealing with the consequences of your juvenile delinquency. Never. I don't care if you have been canonised now.

Let people choose who they want to be with.

Honestly you are the only person that understand Op amidst people commented.

Dear Op, I am sure she hide her past from you, don't feel bad. If her past is worrisome and you can't live with it again, kindly divorce her.
I personally can't settle down with whores that never for once thought about her future.

She has enjoyed her prime right; she should as well enoy consequences that follow.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by OvertheTop(m): 6:35pm On Nov 29, 2021
Jman06:
There's really nothing fantastic about living such lifestyle he is craving for. I mean, the life of partying, clubbing and flexing different women. Many of us who had a taste of such life are even grateful to God that we were able to retrace our steps on time. Some people were not so lucky as they got struck by the so many negatives of such lifestyle.

The best thing anyone can do for themselves to live long and good is to live chaste. There are better ways the op can have fun without doing what he is proposing.

You are Saying this.....Because you Tasted both Lives.....

Its not so easy when you have no experience of the side you wished for....lol

1 Like

Re: I Just Discovered My Wife's Past, How She Lived Her Life While On Campus by Macheteros1: 3:35pm On Dec 01, 2021
LiegeMan:
I really appreciate
Well it may or may not be true. We are all different so is our experiences.

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (Reply)

"My Husband Wants To Kill Me" - Nigerian Woman Cries Out For Help / Who Gave Our Mothers This Idea? Photo / Wife Floods The Streets Of Calabar With Posters Of Her Husband's Side Chick

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 104
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.