Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,230 members, 7,880,870 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:24 AM

INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State (6682 Views)

Collection Rate Of PVCs: State By State Breakdown (Photos) / Lady Caught With 5000 PVCs In Abia State. Photos / INEC Announces Winner Of Osun Governorship Election Rerun (Live Updates) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by Chikeluba25(m): 6:49am On Oct 27, 2021
Anambra election must hold
No election- No Nnamdi Kanu

"In 2017 elections"No Election" was declared in Anambra state.
In 2019 other states had elections without any problems.
In 2021, there was senatorial election in Imo state and it was successful.
In 2021, there was Federal House of representatives election in Abia state and it was successful.
In 2021, You are declaring another No election in Anambra state.
How do you react to this?"
Me: I think there is a gang-up Against Anambra State.

A TOBA ỤTỌ, SỊ WEPỤ AGHỤGHỌ (WHEN WE ARE IN FRIENDSHIP/SOLIDARITY, LET'S REMOVE TRICKERYNESS).

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by Theunbothered: 7:00am On Oct 27, 2021
See why social media is important, if there wasn't a major drama around this issue that's how it would be swept under the rug.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by anochuko01(m): 7:01am On Oct 27, 2021
Grace001:

Truly their vote will count.

But that won’t speak well about the democracy in this country and the trust the citizens have in the government?

Trust me, inec is doing all it can to make this elections free and fair, but instead of these people to seize the opportunity and vote for who's gonna take them forward, they decided to declare a sit at home on the day of election. Are we gonna blame the govt for that?

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by anochuko01(m): 7:02am On Oct 27, 2021
Theunbothered:
See why social media is important, if there wasn't a major drama around this issue that's how it would be swept under the rug.

Nobody would sweep anything.
How can inec register voters without issuing their card? Na their teeth them go take vote? Haba!

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by ogwumgbe: 7:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Sholaco:
The election must hold, I know 4 sure that the south east people will obey the ipob/ESN order but las las they would all have themselves to blame because if na 10 people come out their vote must count and this 10 people could be APC

Illiterates everywhere, go and read the electoral act. There are numbers required before a person can be declared winner and it's not possible to get that number while people si at their homes

1 Like 1 Share

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by anochuko01(m): 7:03am On Oct 27, 2021
Skyfornia:
Almost a week to a election, you are yet to issue PVC to newly registered voters? No be juju be that?

It's not rocket science
Insecurity
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 7:05am On Oct 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:

So, Which Party is BOOT PARTY.??
They Are NOT Serious With This Election Ooo..

EVEN SEF, ACCORD PARTY WITH ALL THEIR NOISE, THEY ARE NOT SERIOUS AT-ALL... SO, HOW WOULD THEY CONTEST AGAINST THE RESULTS FROM ALL THE OTHER POLLING-UNITS AND COLLATION CENTERS WHERE THEY DO NOT HAVE PARTY AGENTS WHEN THEY HEAD TO THE TRIBUNALS??
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by BlackPantherxXx: 7:07am On Oct 27, 2021
No leflendum, no erection.

Let them scatter the elections for APC to benefit.
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by galaxy2020(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2021
I have asked my people (Corpers) not to get involve in that election no matter the amount promised them.

2 Likes

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by warlordd(m): 7:24am On Oct 27, 2021
KEVIND:
Sit-at-Home Necessary Evil Against Greater Evil Of Oppression - Gandhi

"Historically, sit-at-home is a nonviolent form of civil disobedience. It was deployed with remarkable success against the British Raj in India by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time in India, I think Gandhi was asked if it was necessary, and his measured response was that it was a necessary evil against the greater evil of British oppression."

Ghandi was very intelligent and there's no way u can compare him with idiotic Kanu and stupid Ipob hoodlums.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by kingthreat(m): 7:28am On Oct 27, 2021
KEVIND:
Sit-at-Home Necessary Evil Against Greater Evil Of Oppression - Gandhi

"Historically, sit-at-home is a [b]nonviolent [/b]form of civil disobedience. It was deployed with remarkable success against the British Raj in India by Mahatma Gandhi. At the time in India, I think Gandhi was asked if it was necessary, and his measured response was that it was a necessary evil against the greater evil of British oppression."

Yes but totally non-violent. To those who want to go out, violence should not be meted against them.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by ogwumgbe: 7:37am On Oct 27, 2021
apasino01:
I know they will want to boycott the election but they will just be playing into FG’s plans . APC will just take over Anambra.

Watch and see this election won’t be postponed.

You won’t see anything like inconclusive.

If they stay at home, FG will write the results In Abuja.

That's exactly what we want them to do, to import another Hope and Install in Anambra so that peoples' anger will explode uncontrollably and consume the zoo
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by apasino01: 8:16am On Oct 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

That's exactly what we want them to do, to import another Hope and Install in Anambra so that peoples' anger will explode uncontrollably and consume the zoo
No body likes Nigeria, I hate Nigeria pass you.

But Nigeria is not a zoo

Nigeria is the only country me n you have right now, don’t let Nnamdi kanu that has dual citizenship deceive you. He can call Nigeria a zoo and dump Nigerian passport forever. But me and you, we can’t.

1 Like

Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by kollinz1234(m): 8:33am On Oct 27, 2021
Chikeluba25:
Anambra election must hold
No election- No Nnamdi Kanu

"In 2017 elections"No Election" was declared in Anambra state.
In 2019 other states had elections without any problems.
In 2021, there was senatorial election in Imo state and it was successful.
In 2021, there was Federal House of representatives election in Abia state and it was successful.
In 2021, You are declaring another No election in Anambra state.
How do you react to this?"
Me: I think there is a gang-up Against Anambra State.

A TOBA ỤTỌ, SỊ WEPỤ AGHỤGHỌ (WHEN WE ARE IN FRIENDSHIP/SOLIDARITY, LET'S REMOVE TRICKERYNESS).
Divide and rule has been tried on the igbos by the Fg countless times it didn't work.
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by kollinz1234(m): 8:35am On Oct 27, 2021
warlordd:

Ghandi was very intelligent and there's no way u can compare him with idiotic Kanu and stupid Ipob hoodlums.
some people also felt that Ghandi was stupid and idiotic can u imagine?
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by kollinz1234(m): 8:38am On Oct 27, 2021
apasino01:

But Nigeria is not a zoo

Nigeria is the only country me n you have right now, don’t let Nnamdi kanu that has dual citizenship deceive you. He can call Nigeria a zoo and dump Nigerian passport forever. But me and you, we can’t.
Nigeria is not a country my friend; in a country, people have a common language like France , England, America, Czech republic, Serbia etc. That cannot be said about Nigeria. Nigeria is just a geographical location, put together to make the British have an easier rule
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by ilokas(m): 9:00am On Oct 27, 2021
This one pass Musa oooo, for me I love my life....
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by ogwumgbe: 9:06am On Oct 27, 2021
apasino01:

But Nigeria is not a zoo

His passion for his people is second to none, also he's now in the zoo as well. Tell me why Nigeria is not a zoo when the elites fly abroad for medical check up and their children study abroad too? When MNK calls the country a zoo, he knows what he's saying. Tell me anywhere in the world where politicians decamp to other parties like monkeys jumping from tree to tree, is not complete zoo scenario?
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by B2Bmen: 9:30am On Oct 27, 2021
Sholaco:
The election must hold, I know 4 sure that the south east people will obey the ipob/ESN order but las las they would all have themselves to blame because if na 10 people come out their vote must count and this 10 people could be APC
where u have 1,200 registered voters and 400 accredited 10 vote, brother there is no election the Constitution does not recognize that.
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 9:35am On Oct 27, 2021
ogwumgbe:

Illiterates everywhere, go and read the electoral act. There are numbers required before a person can be declared winner and it's not possible to get that number while people si at their homes
The person you quoted is correct.
If all the people sat at home, and only few people voted (even if it is 0.000001%), so far that there are no cancellations of any Polling-units (which may cause the number of affected voters in the cancelled Polling-units to be bigger than the margin between the first and the second person), then a winner is definitely going to emerge.
Thus, for the Election to inconclusive in the midst of the Sit-at-home Order, there should also be widespread violence at the Polling-units..
If not, if in the midst of the Sit-at-home Order, the elections were generally peaceful, then there is no need for any cancellations.
And therefore, a winner must emerge.
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 9:47am On Oct 27, 2021
B2Bmen:
where u have 1,200 registered voters and 400 accredited 10 vote, brother there is no election the Constitution does not recognize that.
How can it ever be possible that 400 People got accreditated and received ballot papers to go and vote, and it happened that only 10 out of the whole of those 400 people voted??
What then Happened to the rest of the 390 People who collected the ballot papers? What did they do with their ballot papers??
Meanwhile, if there are 1,200 registered voters, and only 2 persons came out for accreditation, and they got accreditated, and the 2 of them voted,, that election is very very valid.
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by Scamburster(m): 10:30am On Oct 27, 2021
BluntCrazeMan:
How can it ever be possible that 400 People got accreditated and received ballot papers to go and vote, and it happened that only 10 out of the whole of those 400 people voted??
What then Happened to the rest of the 390 People who collected the ballot papers? What did they do with their ballot papers??
Meanwhile, if there are 1,200 registered voters, and only 2 persons came out for accreditation, and they got accreditated, and the 2 of them voted,, that election is very very valid.
When an illiterate speaks..
Re: INEC Announces Date For Collection Of PVCs In Anambra State by BluntCrazeMan: 10:39am On Oct 27, 2021
Scamburster:

When an illiterate speaks..
I really don't know who the illiterate here is.
But the information I passed above is very correct.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter: Full Text By Inuwa Abdullahi Lifting The Suspension Of Twitter / Atiku: My Government Will Devolve Power To States / INEC Results From Lagos - Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.