Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,281 members, 7,887,818 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 02:27 PM

Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver (14391 Views)

Mercy Aigbe Blasts Gistlover For Dragging Mum Into Her 'Husband-Snatching' Saga / Inspo For My Penthouse In Lagos - Maria Chike Amid Husband Snatching Allegation / Angel & Mum Mock Maria Over Husband Snatching Accusation (Videos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Alfamann: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hdhdhd:
finally I have seen the shape of her nunu

Is it different from your mom's?

1 Like

Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Lagosianswag: 3:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
Maria fine, but... lipsrsealed
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by jaxxy(m): 4:09pm On Oct 27, 2021
She has nothing to comment. Have they gone to ask the woman who they said claims her husband was snatched what happened?

Or they want to believe Cubana Chief priest who isn’t even a family member as he claims?? undecided
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Gee64: 4:18pm On Oct 27, 2021
The most lucrative business for women now is...
To-to hawking. E pay die.
That's where politicians lavish our money.

Bermuda triangle get power sha.
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Calitoscassius(m): 4:39pm On Oct 27, 2021
Dammmmm!! She is gorgeous! shocked
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Calitoscassius(m): 4:44pm On Oct 27, 2021
JOemmy:
How is it even possible to steal a full grown married man? The man can't just run away from his own legally married wife and run to maria without a reason people should stop demonizing this girl abeg she hasn't committed any criminal offense.
No! The man is a 2 years old man who is sleeping on his mother's bed and Maria came and snatched him..

There are no such thing as snatched husband, it takes two to tango, he liked what he saw in Maria.. simple! As you have rightly said, he is free to run back to his wife ugly wife. undecided

Maria has done nothing wrong!

1 Like

Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Pataricatering(f): 5:10pm On Oct 27, 2021
Antoeni:
Demonic Slay Oueen Agents Everywhere
Wives Guard your Husbands Jealously, Show them all the Love, Care, and Affection , Pray for Them, Cover their Going out and Coming in ,With the Blood of Jesus Christ
Because women came to this life to do security guard ?

2 Likes

Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Antoeni(m): 5:27pm On Oct 27, 2021
Are you one of those Demonic Slay Queen Home Breakers ?
Pataricatering:
Because women came to this life to do security guard ?
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Kyf1: 6:07pm On Oct 27, 2021
Really
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by meobizy(f): 8:24pm On Oct 27, 2021
I am indifferent to this woman's plight yet Nairaland feels I should care. I don't give two bleeps honestly.
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by QueenXtar: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
SILENCE=APPROVAL

when has silence turn to approval abi you have not heard that silence is golden or silence is the best answer given to a fool?
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Farfalla(f): 9:12pm On Oct 27, 2021
BOOOMNAIJA:
SILENCE=APPROVAL

Not always.

Sometimes it just means that the topic of discussion isn't in her list of important items.

It may also mean that she doesn't want to add fuel to an already scandalous topic (she may never have anticipated that the affair would become a matter of national interest).

It may also mean that she's aware she'll get dragged and trolled by people who love fighting in the mud. Since she's not Tonto Dike she'll not enjoy fighting with pigs (who constitute a large part of Nigeria's internet population).

It could be anything really.
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Farfalla(f): 9:19pm On Oct 27, 2021
meobizy:
I am indifferent to this woman's plight yet Nairaland feels I should care. I don't give two bleeps honestly.

Just rebel against Nairaland and abstain from clicking on her topics, lest they assume that you actually care about Maria while in reality you don't give two fúcks.
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by meobizy(f): 9:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
Farfalla:

Just rebel against Nairaland and abstain from clicking on her topics, lest they assume that you actually care about Maria while in reality you don't give two fúcks.
I can do that, but the BBNaija haters who consume the show more than actual fans won’t let the topic die.
Re: Maria Refrains From Comment On Husband-Snatching Palaver by Farfalla(f): 10:02pm On Oct 27, 2021
meobizy:
I can do that, but the BBNaija haters who consume the show more than actual fans won’t let the topic die.

Neither will it die if you continue to click on her topics.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dakore Akande Hot Or Not? / Picture Of Kelly Handsome In Secondary School. / 2face Debunks Rumour- I Am Not Dead

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.