Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,834 members, 7,945,682 topics. Date: Tuesday, 10 September 2024 at 11:23 PM

"THE TESTATOR" Authored By Kanyo O Kanayo And His Worship, Tony Ekwoaba - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / "THE TESTATOR" Authored By Kanyo O Kanayo And His Worship, Tony Ekwoaba (751 Views)

Kanayo O Kanayo Makes It Rain On Yul Edochie With N1000 Notes [video] / Moment Obi Cubana Did Sign Of The Cross As Kanayo O. Kanayo Sprayed Him (video) / Kanayo O. Kanayo To Contest For House Of Representatives In 2019 Under APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

"THE TESTATOR" Authored By Kanyo O Kanayo And His Worship, Tony Ekwoaba by TheTESTATOR: 11:31am On Oct 27, 2021
“Kanayo O. Kanayo Esq., MFR and His Worship, Tony Ekwoaba just released this ravishing novel, The Testator - a legal thriller. It’s a page turner. You should get yourself a copy. It’s available on Amazon, Apple Books, Barnes and Noble and more. To learn more and you can also buy it at www.thetestator.com
Instagram @the_testator @kanayo.o.Kanayo and @Tony_Ekwoaba

Some of the early reviews of the book.

“The Testator is a masterpiece on the beauty of art and law.”
Prof. Yemi Akinseye-George, SAN.

“I couldn’t put down the book once I started reading it” Dr Joe Abah.

“This work is a collector’s item that ought to feature on every family shelf.”

John C. Azu, Judicial Editor for Daily Trust Newspaper.

“The Testator grips you on page one and doesn't let go until the breathless ending.” Mary Harris, US author and editor.

1 Like

Re: "THE TESTATOR" Authored By Kanyo O Kanayo And His Worship, Tony Ekwoaba by fourboys: 12:53pm On Oct 27, 2021
embarassed embarassed

(1) (Reply)

I Killed Two Snakes This Afternoon, Just For Safety Purposes! / Professional Resume Writer At Your Service / Who Is In Saudi-arabia?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.