Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,191,361 members, 7,943,877 topics. Date: Monday, 09 September 2024 at 07:15 AM

Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB (14258 Views)

Simon Ekpa’s Sit-at-home Directive Flops In Southeast / Extradite, Punish, Deal With Simon Ekpa Like Kanu – Ohanaeze Begs Buhari / Presidency: Don’t Ruin South East Chances, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by PARADIZEPRIEST: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
No body controls these criminal boyz roamin at random with weed and illicit weapons disguising as ipod and killin their fellow ibo brothers because of land and riches.IGBOLAND NOW LAND OF VAMPIRES.GOD SAVE YOU PPL WHEN YU UNITE TO FIGHT THIs DEVILS BLOODSUCKERS THAT LOST THEIR SENSE OF HUMAN NATURE.
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by CSTRR: 3:36pm On Oct 27, 2021
This is the time for the east to come out and get enough PVC.

politics drives economics.

You are giving the fulani bigots more leverage to marginalise you without any electoral consequences.
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:37pm On Oct 27, 2021
ImmaculateJOE:
They should rather ask Inec to postpone the election pending when tension has reduced. shifting the election till January is not out of place.

It wont matter. Even if they should release Nnamdi kanu today, there still wont be election in the east. Referendum is the demand of the people, and it is their right.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Benitoh: 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
In as much as i hope that soludo becomes the next governor i still stand with ipob in whatever decision taken to ensure the immediate release of Onyendu.

4 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Princeton92(m): 3:38pm On Oct 27, 2021
They should better open November 5th for Mrs Ironsi biko nu
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Commotfornigeri: 3:40pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

If Buhari provokes IPOB the more, they will make it one month. The only thing it will cost them is the distribution of food stuffs to every home. Nnamdi kanu single handedly did it during the covid lock down, IPOB will do it too.

Our people are learning to also depend on their farms, so hunger isn't a source of worry.

Banks and other traders of perishables are sort of the biggest losers in this mess.

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Commotfornigeri: 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
CSTRR:

You are giving the fulani bigots more leverage to marginalise you without any electoral consequences.

And the PVC used in imo, what difference did it make?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Rolly22(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
iko123:
When IPOB realised the folly of their position on the 7 days sit at home, they now want the election to be shifted but it is impossible. Late Mrs Aguyi ironsi will not be happy with IPOB that on the day she will be laid to rest, people are prevented from honoring her. What a sacrilege ! The present DOS of IPOB lack critical thinking and will continue to led IPOB to destruction.

Shut your Gutters

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Rolly22(m): 3:41pm On Oct 27, 2021
loveth360:
[s][/s]Enemy of Igbos now care about How dead Igbo woman will feel.

No be madness be this?

Better madness.

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
CSTRR:

I disagree with you sir. We dont need the pvc what we need is referendum. And the fulanis can never impose anybody on us again like they did in imo state. It wont happen again. They should hold on to their power, very soon they will realize that they have no control over the eastern region. And as the struggle keeps yielding fruits, other people from other regions will rise,and before you know it, fulanis would be sent to guta jalon where they came from. Thank you.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Edusouls(m): 3:43pm On Oct 27, 2021
Foolish sons and daughters of Igboland, if u like extend it to 6months day and night, the 100% damaging effects is on you and children,I no concern buhari, lunatic Nnamdi Kanu would be tried and jailed..

5 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:45pm On Oct 27, 2021
Princeton92:
They should better open November 5th for Mrs Ironsi biko nu

With due respect, that burial is not more important than the struggle.so it should be postponed.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
Edusouls:
Foolish sons and daughters of Igboland, if u like extend it to 6months day and night, the 100% damaging effects is on you and children,I no concern buhari, lunatic Nnamdi Kanu would be tried and jailed..

E concern Buhari wotowoto.
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:47pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

Nobody will impose anybody. It is a civil disobedience that will make the international community to mount pressure on the Federal government to listen to the demand of the people of the Eastern region which is referendum.
You all are working for Apc and Andy Uba

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by udeanaruaguagu: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
IPOB the real ndi mgba mgba!!!
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
Edusouls:

Let your dear president answer UN's query first.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by shugamummy: 3:48pm On Oct 27, 2021
If the court keeps adjourning the case, the IPOB can keep getting the election postponed. It's just a matter of wisdom on both parties. O tan

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Nobody: 3:49pm On Oct 27, 2021
iko123:
When IPOB realised the folly of their position on the 7 days sit at home, they now want the election to be shifted but it is impossible. Late Mrs Aguyi ironsi will not be happy with IPOB that on the day she will be laid to rest, people are prevented from honoring her. What a sacrilege ! The present DOS of IPOB lack critical thinking and will continue to led IPOB to destruction.
Ironsi is a disappoint to the Igbos...
So I don't think they care

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Ihatemumu: 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
Praktikals:
Igbos should think critically and not allow Nnamdi Kanu mislead them. How will the sit-at-home order affect Buhari?
That is a good example of cutting your nose to spite your face.

MNK is more righteous and peaceful than Mohammed , Hate him or Love him, he is from God and Mohammed is from Satan

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Austineva(m): 3:51pm On Oct 27, 2021
paulchucks:
If ipob succeeded in disrupting the anambra election and making federal government plant that notorious uba family on my state i am telling them many people will hate ipob because of it and this will work against them they should reconsider their stand as this might affect their popularity
akuku ugha. Who know u
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Benitoh: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
Our people should choose between nnamdi kanu's release and election which is more important to them.choose wisely.

Me and my family choose nnamdi kanu's release over the election.

loveth360:
[s][/s]Enemy of Igbos now care about How dead Igbo woman will feel.

No be madness be this?

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by kuntakinte01: 3:52pm On Oct 27, 2021
HIGHESTPOPORI:
You all are working for Apc and Andy Uba

On that day everybody will be at home. And it is the custom of democracy that people must choose their leader through voting. Now the people have decided not to vote and are demanding for something else. constitutionally you must listen to them because power is theirs.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Nobody: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
Praktikals:
Igbos should think critically and not allow Nnamdi Kanu mislead them. How will the sit-at-home order affect Buhari?
That is a good example of cutting your nose to spite your face.
If it doesn't affect Buhari,that means you have alluded to the fact that he is a sectional leader.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by paramakina202: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
loveth360:
Tell your Nigeria government to release Mazi Nnamdi Kanu.

NB;Don't insult our prophet Mazi Nnamdi Kanu so that we won't insult yours.

I hope you will enforce no election in your state when the time comes. And start today to enforce Monday sit at home in Delta state where you are said to hail from.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Dreadful: 3:54pm On Oct 27, 2021
paulchucks:
If ipob succeeded in disrupting the anambra election and making federal government plant that notorious uba family on my state i am telling them many people will hate ipob because of it and this will work against them they should reconsider their stand as this might affect their popularity
The people you are talking about is IPOB!
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by RodgersAkpafu: 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
This has gotten too far
If indeed IPOb a non state actor is illegally enforcing sit at home, then the Federal Government has to deal decisively with them

In another part of Nigeria
We have another non state actor enforcing the collection of levies and crops of farmers
And the government is looking
Buhari is the worst Nigerian president

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by HIGHESTPOPORI(m): 3:56pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

On that day everybody will be at home. And it is the custom of democracy that people must choose their leader through voting. Now the people have decided not to vote and are demanding for something else. constitutionally you must listen to them because power is theirs.
And apc will use security agents to thump print for Andyuba, Ipob will be happy.
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Austineva(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Benitoh:
Our people should choose between nnamdi kanu's release and election which is more important to them.choose wisely.

Me and my family choose nnamdi kanu's release over the election.

God bless u, brother
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by nick50(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Even inec workers will obey the sit at home, nobody wants to die

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Myhusband(m): 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
Commotfornigeri:
You can't bully ipob into submission.

That being said, as a fellow IPOB supporter, I am pleading with the leaders of our great organization to reduce it to 2 or 3 days.

Thank you.

shut up sabo

7days it is
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by Maobichek: 3:57pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

I thought Buhari is IRON MAN, he should stop the sit at home order na.

PMB can't force ppl out of their house on 6th of Nov. Media houses managed the embarrassment melted on the president very well on his visit to Imo which necessarily does not required crowd but had PMB agreed to campaign for Uba for the forthcoming Anambra election, the embarrassment will be evident hence crowd is a prerequisite to a successful campaign.

Lastly, the first comment on this thread sees "sit at home" as the only avenue for Uba to win the forthcoming Anambra election, I solicit that IPOB should not give Anambra away into the hand of Uba since he can only win if sit at home is enforced. Anambra ppl should be allowed to vote and their vote be counted, if Uba, Soludo, Maduka win, it will be fair to all, thank you.
Re: Anambra Decides: Reconsider 7-Day Sit-at-home Directive, Ohanaeze Begs IPOB by bjtinz: 4:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
kuntakinte01:

If [s]Buhari provokes IPOB the more, they will make it one month. The only thing it will cost them is the distribution of food stuffs to every home. Nnamdi kanu single handedly did it during the covid lock down, IPOB will do it too. [/s]

Noisemaker

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Lekki International Airport / NASS Sends N30,000 Minimum Wage Bill To Buhari For Assent - Vanguard / Zamfara: Bandits Attack Police Station, Kill Mobile Policeman, Local Vigilante

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.