Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,113 members, 7,977,213 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 10:20 PM

The Day I nearly caught her red handed. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Day I nearly caught her red handed. (3406 Views)

She Did This While I Was Smooching Her [Red Flag] / Im Suspecting My Fiancée Is Cheating On Me, How Do I Catch Her Red Handed? / I Caught Her Red Handed But She Said She Was Doing It For Me (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Lordbinsmar: 9:17pm On Oct 27, 2021
tongue

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Oct 27, 2021
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 2:27pm On Oct 28, 2021
Lilsameey:
,..Wtf bruh grin grin grin,..Why? You for collect op number, tell am this thing for dm make nobody know.

His comment doesn't hurt much. NL is a cruise nation.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by slickycee: 3:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
Well Done OP

You did well.

That relationship was a good lesson for you.
After you've had 2 more lessons like that's, you would stop taking girls too seriously

I know the most painful part was that you didn't even touch her

But thank your God and be ready for better things that are coming.

Focus on yourself bro, don't fool yourself thinking a relationship would give you love and support.

Even as a single guy you can still enjoy females love and support without being in a relationship with them.

There's no how to manual of how to keep a girl happy or make her satisfied that she won't want another guy

I'm sure you're already aware of how ladies are quick to forget the good a guy does for them.
Many even compare the things guys do for them, and that feeds their entitlement Mentality on how muchire to demand

Young man, congratulations once again !!
Enjoy your freedom
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 12:01pm On Oct 29, 2021
slickycee:
Well Done OP

You did well.

That relationship was a good lesson for you.
After you've had 2 more lessons like that's, you would stop taking girls too seriously

I know the most painful part was that you didn't even touch her

But thank your God and be ready for better things that are coming.

Focus on yourself bro, don't fool yourself thinking a relationship would give you love and support.

Even as a single guy you can still enjoy females love and support without being in a relationship with them.

There's no how to manual of how to keep a girl happy or make her satisfied that she won't want another guy

I'm sure you're already aware of how ladies are quick to forget the good a guy does for them.
Many even compare the things guys do for them, and that feeds their entitlement Mentality on how muchire to demand

Young man, congratulations once again !!
Enjoy your freedom

I will keep this to mind, thanks.

1 Like

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by valdes00(m): 12:24pm On Oct 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

In most cases, each Bestie has his/her love partner, too. They just can't put a stop to the selfish sexual feelings they have for one another.
Yea true... When i was still single, me and my bestie dey lash steady steady and i knw her BF and she knws my Gf...

Those days sha
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Oct 29, 2021
valdes00:

Yea true... When i was still single, me and my bestie dey lash steady steady and i knw her BF and she knws my Gf...

Those days sha

P.A geng grin. I hope you're now faithful to your wifey. No faithful lover deserves a cheating partner.
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by valdes00(m): 12:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
SimplyFacts:

P.A geng grin. I hope you're now faithful to your wifey. No faithful lover deserves a cheating partner.
Everything don humble me especially this bad economy..... I no gt money to waste on side chick abeg...
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 12:40pm On Oct 29, 2021
valdes00:

Everything don humble me especially this bad economy..... I no gt money to waste on side chick abeg...

I pray all is well soon. Just say BYE BYE to cheating/keeping side chicks. It's not a good lifestyle.
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 5:29am On Nov 04, 2021
SimplyFacts:

In most cases, each Bestie has his/her love partner, too. They just can't put a stop to the selfish sexual feelings they have for one another.

Pitiful partners cry
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Zubi10(m): 10:44am On Nov 04, 2021
Nairalanders and bad jugdement..All of you have concluded that the lady is cheating on him .. Haba make Una takam easy nobody have caught her red handed
Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by Nobody: 9:27pm On Nov 04, 2021
Zubi10:
Nairalanders and bad jugdement..All of you have concluded that the lady is cheating on him .. Haba make Una takam easy nobody have caught her red handed

I wish you find yourself in such shoe someday. Just don't be rash with your next line of action, so a touching report about you wouldn't hit NL front page.

Re: The Day I nearly caught her red handed. by ojuu4u(m): 6:12am On Nov 05, 2021
Eyinju112:
I use to ask myself questions like these

Why do people cheat when they can leave?
If she feels P.A is better or sweater than you, why didn’t she go meet the damn P.A instead of having you look stupid before the P.A

For the PA mind now he’s the real champion and you’re the mumu...

Wait you don’t smoke Oh maybe PA bleeps her well after smoking and she likes it

It’s a good thing you had the courage to cut her off

You see, man and woman who are not blood related can never ever be best of friends, they are just deceiving themselves, overtime the love will just develop from no where, not even a guy who is chain smoker and weed taker according to story teller.

The in question girl loves her boyfriend, but careless bestie relationship had made her cross territories, so, going forward not easy ,to turn back also difficult. The mighty not even wish to be PA' gf but to resist him as fuvk buddy is also problematic owing to closeness.

Any girl who has bestie outside her boyfriend or husband? Watch out!

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Had Hot S*X With My Father’s Friend, And In The Process This Happened – Lady / Guys Show Ur Sunday Food!! / 12 steps to a Woman's Mumu Button

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.