Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,338 members, 7,971,195 topics. Date: Thursday, 10 October 2024 at 03:55 AM

Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. - Literature/Writing Ads - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Literature/Writing Ads / Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. (488 Views)

A Good Writer Needed For A Contract Role. / Nonfiction Ebook Writer Needed(1 Year Duration / Professional Nonfiction Writers Needed!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by stringa(f): 3:42pm On Oct 27, 2021
Hi,
It's about 25k words in total

You must be able to write with perfect grammar, spelling, edit, proofread, avoid plagiarism and keep to a deadline.

You must provide samples of your previous work. Google doc link is preferable.

Payment is 2 naira per word.

Send a mail to bubemi4eva@yahoo.com or drop your email. If you can drop your phone number, it would be best.

Thanks.
Re: Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by Raachukwu(f): 7:00pm On Oct 27, 2021
Good evening, I'm interested.
Here's my WhatsApp number: 07065532073
Re: Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by abskidodawinner(m): 8:47pm On Oct 27, 2021

stringa:
Hi,
It's about 30k words in total, and will be written in batches of 2,800 words. There are strict requirements to follow, so if you can't follow instructions and a designed frame work for each chapter, please don't apply.

You must be able to write engaging content with a conversational style with some humour, and capture the writers voice.

You must be able to write with perfect grammar, spelling, edit, proofread, avoid plagiarism and keep to a deadline of 2 days delivery.

You must provide samples in the same niche. Google doc link is preferable.

Send a mail to bubemi4eva@yahoo.com or drop your email. If you can drop your phone number, it would be best.

Thanks.
Re: Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by stringa(f): 12:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Still open
Re: Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by stringa(f): 6:24am On Oct 30, 2021
Open
Re: Reliable And Good Writer Needed For A Nonfiction Book. by Immasive: 6:30pm On Oct 30, 2021
stringa:
Hi,
It's about 25k words in total

You must be able to write with perfect grammar, spelling, edit, proofread, avoid plagiarism and keep to a deadline.

You must provide samples of your previous work. Google doc link is preferable.

Thanks.

Should you choose to work with me, you can expect an amiable, reliable and dependable working partner in me

I can proficiently :

Use Long Tail Keywords
Make use of Google Docs
Use Grammarly
Source and Insert Hyperlinks
Write SEO-inclined articles
Source and Insert Royalty-Free Images
Transcribe
Write Website Content Materials
Write Ebooks and Product Guides

I can make delivery of up to 4,000 words daily.

Rest assured, you can count on me . I know what it takes to be a good writer and bring success at article development and i'm bring this and more to the table.

I can be reached on 08096742842

(1) (Reply)

Content And Blog Post Writer / Book Advertisement: (what Makes A Man A Person Of His Own Persoanality). / Free Training: How To Become Gainfully Employed Anywhere In Nigeria, Guaranteed!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.