Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,267 members, 7,881,012 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 10:52 AM

Even Giveaway Dey Hard You To Do, IG User Throw Shades At Nollywood Actress, Chi - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Even Giveaway Dey Hard You To Do, IG User Throw Shades At Nollywood Actress, Chi (320 Views)

Tonto Dikeh, Kenneth Okonkwo Honoured At Nollywood New Yam Festival (photo) / Is Davido Throwing Shades At Timaya? / Daddy Freeze Used This Car Clip To Throw Shades On Tithe Collecting Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Even Giveaway Dey Hard You To Do, IG User Throw Shades At Nollywood Actress, Chi by Pokovirtuousblo(m): 6:55pm On Oct 27, 2021
The 27-year-old Actress had taken to her social media handle to announce that she longs to prove to the world that good people still exist, thereby spurring an IG user to slam her, Pokovirtuousblog has gathered.

Click here: https://pokovirtuousblog.com.ng/archives/2811

1 Share

Re: Even Giveaway Dey Hard You To Do, IG User Throw Shades At Nollywood Actress, Chi by federal9: 8:28pm On Oct 27, 2021
My most beautiful Nigerian actress. She's got height, class, and her skin is outta this world!

(1) (Reply)

Brendan Fraser To Star As Villain "Firefly" In DC Blockbuster Movie "Batgirl" / EFCC Releases Obi Cubana After Three Nights In Custody / My Usa Tour Is Not Yet Cancelled I Hold My Fans In High Esteem. K1 D Ultimate S

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.