Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,865 members, 7,876,301 topics. Date: Sunday, 30 June 2024 at 02:19 PM

What's Your Say On This - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What's Your Say On This (553 Views)

My say On Women's Late Marriage Issues / What's Your Say On This? (photo) / Ladies And Gentlemen!!! What Your Say On This? Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What's Your Say On This by Kelvin581: 4:18am On Oct 28, 2021
Hmm
Re: What's Your Say On This by Kelvin581: 4:58am On Oct 28, 2021
Pls say something
Re: What's Your Say On This by InfernoNig: 5:20am On Oct 28, 2021
Baba do the need. How do you expect her to be comfortable for the first time, getting knack under someone roof. How do you even expect your uncle to look at her?

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This by Stephenomozzy(m): 5:25am On Oct 28, 2021
Well, some things don't really need 2m+ people opinion, because common sense, ideally would have given you the answer.

I'm sure when she comes, it's not like both of you want to be doing evangelism in the street or doing Bible study like the angels that ya'll are not. So hold it down a bit; try working on your new apartment, respect the desire of comfort by your babe; and respect the kindness of your uncle who allowed you to stay in his house..temporarily.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This by garriAndsugar: 6:02am On Oct 28, 2021
She should come so that your uncle will use eyes to wash her abi..

It's like you want to lose the small respect your uncle might have for you..
Re: What's Your Say On This by Godada(m): 6:07am On Oct 28, 2021
Re: What's Your Say On This by Nobody: 6:13am On Oct 28, 2021
All I have to say is this - the girl has more sense than you undecided

5 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This by gamethree: 6:18am On Oct 28, 2021
They should break up

1 Like

Re: What's Your Say On This by Kelvin581: 6:35am On Oct 28, 2021
gamethree:
They should break up
why
Re: What's Your Say On This by Kelvin581: 6:36am On Oct 28, 2021
HenryDion:
All I have to say is this - the girl has more sense than you undecided
see you
Re: What's Your Say On This by Ocholu: 6:45am On Oct 28, 2021
OP let me be real with you;

It is evident that your baby girl posseses more intellectual capacity than you. Her cognitive thinking has since matured.

I want you to slowly read your write-up again and see if there's any wisdom in it.

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This by bigcee(m): 6:50am On Oct 28, 2021
I am sorry but your babe is more sensible than you undecided

3 Likes

Re: What's Your Say On This by Olajydeey: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
Wetin we wan advise u on o?

(1) (Reply)

Single.... Searching For A Babymama [BENEFITS INCLUDED] (photos) / Closed / Menstruations Hurt Alot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.