Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,205 members, 7,880,745 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 05:37 AM

DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) (44611 Views)

“I Stopped Nigeria For A Day” – DJ Cuppy Brags / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit At The Eviction Night (Photos) / BBNaija: Ebuka's Outfit To Eviction Show Last Night (Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 1:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
mybiz234:

Did you watch that video? Oh, sorry. Your destiny is too wrapped in poverty to enable you have data to watch it. That's why you are talking stupid.
wow, hold your horses, did i text your mom 'Good morning babe' you sound so pissed. Get a life bro
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by JaskanFactor: 1:20pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aliencraft:

She's getting old na grin

you mean old enough to be miserable, or young enough to be happy
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Kellie069(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
MyVILLAGEpeople:

Oga shut up if you don’t know what to say. Una go just come here dey yarn dust.

I wasn’t talking nau! How u say make I take shut up? Eh? Pikin way lack home training
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 1:21pm On Oct 28, 2021
No Be Small Thing ooooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by seguno2: 1:29pm On Oct 28, 2021
mybiz234:
I'm certain her life has more meaning than yours can even have.

More meaning according to your shallow definition? Or how do you think that your meaning of life is universal
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by lithiumbattery: 1:30pm On Oct 28, 2021
Inside these parts the expense of handling and the expense lithium battery of cobalt in cathodes are the major contributing elements [8]. Given its central benefits, Li-particle batteries will no doubt keep on overwhelming versatile electrochemical energy stockpiling for a long time to come.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by mybiz234: 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
seguno2:

More meaning according to your shallow definition? Or how do you think that your meaning of life is universal

Compare your life to that of that wonderful girl, DJ Cuppy and ask yourself which is more meaningful.

Your wretched brain should be able to guide you on this.

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 1:31pm On Oct 28, 2021
mybiz234:

If your mom is responsible enough to give you a meaningful life, you won't be abusing someone else trying to make something meaningful out of her life.
kids will always be kids. Okay oya dm me your account number let me dash you lunch money
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by StagethemTVee: 1:32pm On Oct 28, 2021
wink wink wink Nobody wanna give everybody wanna take.Fine fine girls want to kere wan ke..oya totori mi how many times?
shashaperry:
Op, your voice dey totori me grin
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by mybiz234: 1:33pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
kids will always be kids. Okay oya dm me your account number let me dash you lunch money

That's why I said your life is wretched. If not, you won't think it's all about money.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Nobody: 1:35pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
DJ indeed, person wey dem neva call for concert or show, attention seeker
Who told you that? She has performed at several shows, including Pepsi shows. Hater.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 1:36pm On Oct 28, 2021
mybiz234:

That's why I said your life is wretched. If not, you won't think it's all about money.
hahahaha get a job, cause if you are employed you won't have this luxury of time as a keyboard warrior. Have a nice meaningful day young man.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Corroro: 1:40pm On Oct 28, 2021
In summary, she's a hustler. Good one.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Shalommy(f): 1:42pm On Oct 28, 2021
Our manchester baby. Chaiii...
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by AlphaStyles(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Money everywhere
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 1:43pm On Oct 28, 2021
Bobmarie:
Who told you that? She has performed at several shows, including Pepsi shows. Hater.
hater? I actually like her, but i hate clout chasing and attention seeking to stay relevant on social media, just like how BBNaijas6 housemates are doing from Angel to Maria to cross to who knows next, to tiwa savage, Chief priest etc, just to trend.
She come for secondary school pepsi performance or get-together party no be serious concert. And nobody gives a hoot about her songs, if not for money she pumped into gelado with popular musicians nobody knows her except as billionaire otedola daughter
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by RichAbujaGuy: 1:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
I wish her academic success.
Also success in locating and using the campus gym and exercise facilities. wink
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by KingDash: 1:50pm On Oct 28, 2021
akinmusi:
Obo 2
na she be the main OBO.. davido own na audio.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by mybiz234: 1:53pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
hahahaha get a job, cause if you are employed you won't have this luxury of time as a keyboard warrior. Have a nice meaningful day young man.

Lolz. You are employed, but you are still too dumb to watch a video before commenting.

Your employer has gotten the dumbest staff on the team
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Bamzyriches451: 2:12pm On Oct 28, 2021
#Hustle
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by IbileIfe: 2:15pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
DJ indeed, person wey dem neva call for concert or show, attention seeker
Facebook called her and paid her well to be the only DJ at the first ever Facebook party in sub Saharan Africa on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria.
She is very amiable, humble and noble young woman.

Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Crunchyg2: 2:19pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mayhem1:
I go like to knack this babe her pvssy must be wet
Can you people just stop all these nonsense. This is a public forum. Different calibre of people come to read news here. From managers to politicians to pastors to teens etc. You never know who is reading
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Nobody: 2:39pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
hater? I actually like her, but i hate clout chasing and attention seeking to stay relevant on social media, just like how BBNaijas6 housemates are doing from Angel to Maria to cross to who knows next, to tiwa savage, Chief priest etc, just to trend.
She come for secondary school pepsi performance or get-together party no be serious concert. And nobody gives a hoot about her songs, if not for money she pumped into gelado with popular musicians nobody knows her except as billionaire otedola daughter
Clout chasing is how entertainers stay relevant, by appearing in the news for something at least every two to three days. There is no continuous fame without daily/weekly clout chasing, you will fade like the sun at night. Educate yourself.

By the way, every Pepsi concert you see is huge deal. You must think Pepsi is a joke.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Lugianostar(m): 2:41pm On Oct 28, 2021
Aluta continua??
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by cybertyrant(m): 2:46pm On Oct 28, 2021
IbileIfe:

Facebook called her and paid her well to be the only DJ at the first ever Facebook party in sub Saharan Africa on Wednesday, August 31, 2016 at the Afrinolly Space in Oregun, Lagos, Nigeria.
She is very amiable, humble and noble young woman.
ordinary get-together wey she no even perform on cheesy , just because Facebook is hosting it its now big, ok then since 5 yrs ago what else have you got, nothing!!!! But do you know how many events that an average state dj in a state is called to, talkless of the like of Neptune and co

1 Like

Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by zinaunreal(m): 2:52pm On Oct 28, 2021
benuejosh:
Most Africans think the moment someone in your family is doing fine financially then you're not supposed to hustle. I hate to hear this 'your father get money na'. So what? My papa money na my money? Him get him own. Make I hustle my own too.

Allow that girl to hustle. And no body should say she is doing it for fun. She doesn't want to be lazy. I love her hustling spirit.

Your papa get money ... YES! na your money
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by numericalguy(m): 3:03pm On Oct 28, 2021
Person wey get cap wey no get heads.

Omase ooo
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by IbileIfe: 3:09pm On Oct 28, 2021
cybertyrant:
ordinary get-together wey she no even perform on cheesy , just because Facebook is hosting it its now big, ok then since 5 yrs ago what else have you got, nothing!!!! But do you know how many events that an average state dj in a state is called to, talkless of the like of Neptune and co
Nawao.
Let her be.
Re: DJ Cuppy: Student At Oxford By Day, DJ By Night (Photos) by Lekison(m): 3:17pm On Oct 28, 2021
Mayhem1:
I go like to knack this babe her pvssy must be wet
look at this pervert

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Peter Okoye Refuses To End #onemorenightchallenge As White Girl In Africa Joins / Davido Looks Dope In Agbada / Davido Congratulates Ademola Adeleke On Winning Osun PDP Primaries

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.