Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,169,516 members, 7,875,053 topics. Date: Saturday, 29 June 2024 at 01:04 AM

Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds - Phones (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds (34984 Views)

Oraimo Watch 2 Pro VS Apple Watch 7 Series: Battle Of The Titians / Comparison Thread: OPPO Reno2 Vs Apple Iphone 11 / Samsung Galaxy S8 Vs Apple Iphone 8 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by arthurwillia(m): 10:50am On Oct 29, 2021
Pofgrace:
and u're sure it's the freepod 3 cos the price hasn't change from their official store on jumia and there's no form of promo going on on their website

My bad it’s not freepods3, it’s another make that is 9990 boss
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by igbesachick: 1:46am On Oct 30, 2021
as a chinese, i am curious what is Oraimo ? never seen this brand in china. maybe it is made particularly for african. we chinese use huawei freebuds, logitech, sony .....
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Tellwhat: 8:02am On Oct 30, 2021
igbesachick:
as a chinese, i am curious what is Oraimo ? never seen this brand in china. maybe it is made particularly for african. we chinese use huawei freebuds, logitech, sony .....
Probably Nigerian brand
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Corroro: 1:05pm On Oct 30, 2021
Cnach:

That guy u are quoting can't spend at most one dollar daily. Make him Go buy Apple but first he should send us the receipt of his iPhone 12
abi o
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Corroro: 1:06pm On Oct 30, 2021
sunshineV:
without sugarcoating, its a piece of shiit
so is your point of view.

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by sunshineV(f): 2:09pm On Oct 30, 2021
Corroro:
so is your point of view.
pained.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by scarycuteface(m): 3:46pm On Oct 31, 2021
They are two different stuff I think. Although the freepods is a very cheaper alternative
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by paduzman: 1:48pm On Nov 01, 2021
googlepikins:

Why are you saying Asia, be specific to that clown, say CHINA
abi o, no mind am, like sey TECNO and iphones no dey created in the same place.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Dacliq01: 12:35pm On Nov 07, 2021
sunshineV:
One is a terrible fake made by chinese crooks while the other is an original product

modified: I didnt mention names of the brand o bt from the mentions i get, u suppose don knw the chinese fake brand grin chai omo i really enjoyed this thread grin
let it be clear na Chinese dey do all this electronics
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by AmadorSays: 5:46am On Nov 08, 2021
Those Oraimo Freepod 3 will go well with my Camon device, great output it got.
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by AmadorSays: 5:48am On Nov 08, 2021
arthurwillia:

My bad it’s not freepods3, it’s another make that is 9990 boss
okay, maybe you are talking about the TECNO Hipods that's gor for about 9,600

1 Like

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by AmadorSays: 5:49am On Nov 08, 2021
igbesachick:
I think the Oraimo Freepod 3 was made for the African market, no wonder it's way relatively cheaper than other Freepods

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Melaninprincess(f): 11:32pm On Nov 10, 2021
scarycuteface:
They are two different stuff I think. Although the freepods is a very cheaper alternative
it's quite affordable and the sound quality is great too.

Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by echepops(m): 7:42am On Nov 11, 2021
I use this new Oriamo airpods, I swear its value for money. Very efficient
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by henrygold100: 11:05am On Nov 19, 2021
Pls any affordable good earbuds abeg
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Habayomie(m): 4:59pm On Dec 04, 2021
Olonisakinibile:
Oraimo freepod is the worst thing anyone can get, I got one, after 2mo this it's stopped working totally. I had to return to my Haylou gt1 Pro which had better bass, volume and other details. Please buy freepod at it own risk
The Haylou,how is the battery life and bass?
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by samfrancis1(m): 10:54pm On Feb 05, 2022
[quote author=sunshineV post=107140525]i knew u dont have sense. oraimo perform beta than apple earpods? leemao ur papa don waste money[/quote you really don’t have to use abusive words it only shows the kind of person you are, i no deh argue with people like you , I use oraimo and also have their headphones presently plus I have apple airpod so i know what I bought, the apple can be more expensive we all know that and I’m eyeing the Samsung airbus I’m sure you don’t have either of the two, so I don’t have to argue with you or exchange words, the fact that you actually have airpod and EarPod says it all..take care brother God go help you, God hep us..
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by samfrancis1(m): 10:56pm On Feb 05, 2022
sunshineV:
watin concern politics and earpods? u lack sense
no vex bro, we see your sense e be like Solomon own and We don see where e carry you reach well done sir
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by Eyanbahose: 9:22am On Feb 06, 2022
Oraimo anytime anyday
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by samfrancis1(m): 12:00pm On Feb 06, 2022
sunshineV:
Yoruba call it ifi oro we oro, na parable for people like you…
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by samfrancis1(m): 3:03pm On Apr 08, 2022
sunshineV:
There he just proved exactly what I was saying.. cause that was just a parable (The politics there.. Buhari voters meant Zombie)
Re: Oraimo Freepod 3 (29$) Vs Apple Airpods 3 ($179) : Battle Of The TWS Earbuds by neyo4real(m): 9:30am On May 19, 2022
We need to learn how to change our mentality as citizens of Nigeria, An American would never call products front china substandard.

China is a country with over triple the population of Nigeria, yet has billion of dollars in her foreign reserve.

Suffice to note, 75% if tech coys gets their products assembled and/or coupled in china.

China has helped in the affordability of most techs we use today in African nations. I call them the rescuer nations...they have tried to an extent in fulfilling Karl Marx's wish of an egalitarian society, in his communist manifesto.

If not for China, would you or your relative have been able to afford somethings?? Answer is NO!

Let's us change our perspectives abeg!, your country has been sold out by hungry political office holders and you are here talking trash about one product is terrible fake while the other is original.

Convert your naira earnings to dollars and see how backward your country has been moving in the last decades
sunshineV:
One is a terrible fake made by chinese crooks while the other is an original product

modified: I didnt mention names of the brand o bt from the mentions i get, u suppose don knw the chinese fake brand grin chai omo i really enjoyed this thread grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Airtel December Surprise Package. / Samsung’s Foldable Phone Is The Galaxy Fold, Starting At N714,780 / Glo N5 For 100mb New Internet Tariff?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.